Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ultimate suifuel, 9/10 white chad liquifies katy perry and floods the american idol set with his looks

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★

"dont respect me!" - ultra successful multi-millionaire popstar

pass the rope

Something is seriously wrong with Katy anyway. Why the hell does she have short hair?

This show went downhill anyway

He is 7/10 at best.

This is a 9.5/10
KzQ9gdw.jpg

How Normies can deny the Black Pill at this point is beyond me
Complete cognitive dissonance

He's not hot at all. This is what real attraction looks like:

HOLY FUCK HE'S AUTISTIC TOO AND SHE EATS IT UP

"yes ma'am"
"Don't call me ma'am hehe"
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

His voice is good, but he's not amazing like most of the people on the show...

JFL at this show letting foids judge when their pussies obviously get in the way of actually picking good voice. They need 3 simon cowells if they ever want this show to be worth watching again.

To say that he's not hot at all is pathetic cope. I don't think the guy in the video posted by OP is a Chad, but he is at least a Chadlite. The guy you posted is a Chad imo. So yes that is even more attraction obviously - the more Chad the hotter for femoids.

"Don't respect me! XD"

Something is seriously wrong with Katy anyway. Why the hell does she have short hair?
She's still hot, but she would be so much hotter with long hair. I guess she's trying to appeal to the dykes.

JFL at this show letting foids judge when their pussies obviously get in the way of actually picking good voice.

This. Women obviously cannot be impartial. And we let them be judges. Wtf man

She's still hot, but she would be so much hotter with long hair. I guess she's trying to appeal to the dykes.
she used to be fucking hot with long hair, this is a damn shame.

This is why I stopped having girlfriends voluntarily and completely abandoned any prospect of having any stable partner.

Why even try when you are at risk of sharing space with a male like this.

Fuck everything.

Imagine if some guy did that to a hot girl? He would be a Weinstein.

I think these shows were never good in the first place
I use to like it in its golden age but it slowly became shit

The guy on the new “AI” looks like a high-tier normie. Remember that Katy produces more testosterone than estrogen so what she’s attracted to has changed. Lionel and Luke are clapping cucks on that show.

Sexual harassment = Unattractive males approaching women.

Seriously, just reverse the roles and see how society would react.

It’s like a common trend, when they know their career is going down they go full feminist sjw. Check out Emma Watson and Miley Cyrus.

I use to like it in its golden age but it slowly became shit

For me, it was when Taylor Hicks won. You were looking for spectacles at that point and while Kelly and Carrie were selling a lot, Ruben and Fantasia did shit.

He literally won because of his awkward dancing and grey hair. It ran for much too long and from what I saw of it a few days ago, it somehow got worse. Katy said to an ugly, awkward teen: You represent what it is to be a female in 2017. You’re going to Hollywood! JFL. It’s characters now, not about sales or talent.

Katy said to an ugly, awkward teen: You represent what it is to be a female in 2017. You’re going to Hollywood! JFL. It’s characters now, not about sales or talent.
giphy.gif

what a joke

Negative Canthal Tilt

Lookism autist retards BTFO

giphy.gif

what a joke

Right away, if you missed the promos, you knew what show this would be. Now I realize what “America’s Network” means. If you’re a whitecel coming on there, toss yourself. They want POC and ladies.

9/10? JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7.5/10 chadlite.

His character's name in Blue Mountain State, a college frat bro series, is literally Chad. Giga kek.

JBC theory (just be chad)

Dude is nothing special musically. I mean isn't terrible, but you have to be kiddinge me if you want me to believe that's some kind of untouchable talent. As usual, it comes down to femoids and their 'gynie tingles being the final arbiters on what gets on the radio. And this is coming from a big Hair Metal fan.

Holy shit you found the original Chad Thundercock from the memes!

Dude is nothing special musically. I mean isn't terrible, but you have to be kiddinge me if you want me to believe that's some kind of untouchable talent. As usual, it comes down to femoids and their 'gynie tingles being the final arbiters on what gets on the radio. And this is coming from a big Hair Metal fan.

You can probably count the people on one hand who are special musically on that show in any given season. Where I live, there's a country station despite being high up north, no rock stations, and TWO hip-hop stations.

And what the hell happened to her? She used to be one of my top femoids. Now she just looks like Lindsay Graham in makeup or something. Guess the feminism bug bit her.

That's enough internet for today:feelsrope:

There's something seriously wrong with all females.

I couldn't make it to the end of the video.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back