Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is Luke Rockhold the ultimate proof that mentalcels are real?

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Officer
As of lately, I've been seeing threads where members claim they do not believe in mentalcels or how it's simply a coping mechanism for ugly folks.
In this thread, I want to present to you the case of Luke Rockhold.

For those of you that aren't familiar with him, Luke Rockhold is an American professional mixed martial artist, signed to the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). He is currently inactive but in his prime, he was extremely successful. He is a two-time middleweight world champion, capturing the belt in the UFC as well as in Strikeforce.
He's not just a very good and world-famous fighter, he's also notorious for his good looks. So much so that he has done professional modelling, having modelled at the New York Fashion Week and as the new face of Ralph Lauren's "Polo Blue" fragrance

Image 58Image 59Image 60Image 61

View: https://youtu.be/-5g7K8kxREI

So essentially, the guy has model-tier looks, is a world-class fighter who is able to beat up 99% of the world population, stands at 6'3 tall, has a net worth of $4 million and has status in abundance as a result of being recognized as a well-known fighter all around the world. He has a high SMV, would get a good score on the PSL scale and has Looks+Money+Status.

So here's the catch: Despite possessing everything that I just mentioned above, the guy is legitimately socially awkward and NOT NT at all.
Here are some short compilations highlighting his awkwardness:

View: https://youtu.be/03X-JBIC9Wk?si=NQz5kidn6MLeWFLX

(Watch 3:10 for rockhold)

View: https://youtu.be/1QB_N26iv4k

Especially in the last video, you see how girls are creeped out by his mentalcel-esque behaviour DESPITE him being a rich, famous & tall chad.
Now you have to ask yourself, where would Rockhold be without his LMS (especially his looks)? He would be legitimately screwed. He should thank his genetics for bailing him out big time because if he didn't have those looks, he would be a legit mentalcel.
Also, notice how being a chad who's also rich and famous on top of that, doesn't always result in becoming NT.
He doesn't have a wife/girlfriend either as of right now.

I personally think that Luke Rockhold is the prime example proving that mentalcels are a legitimate phenomenon.

I honestly don't give a fuck about your celebrity bullshit Tate worshipping GrAY

yeah hes definately one of us.....

Life's been really tough for him, poor guy

It's a shame he wasn't taught early to socialize like most of us non-NTcels

Luke Outcold isnt an incel tho and u know this

yeah hes definately one of us.....
Life's been really tough for him, poor guy
Luke Outcold isnt an incel tho and u know this
Ofc he's a slayer and I pointed that out, you cannot do modelling work if you ain't a slayer. But if you watch the last 2 clips, don't you think that women find his behaviour odd to say the least (despite his good looks)? My point is that without his looks, he would be legit mentalcel because if women find socially awkward chad odd, imagine what kind of negative feelings an average socially awkward guy would invoke in them.

Last edited:
A one in a billion example, genius

1 minute of YouTube video is not enough to prove that this guy is awkward like me. He seems pretty normie except he is not arrogant like you expect the 6 foot MMA chads to be like. Dunno if that makes him socially awkward.

I get your point. Girls are still attracted to him though. It's mostly men that are the ones who care about other men being NT

As of lately, I've been seeing threads where members claim they do not believe in mentalcels or how it's simply a coping mechanism for ugly folks.
In this thread, I want to present to you the case of Luke Rockhold.

For those of you that aren't familiar with him, Luke Rockhold is an American professional mixed martial artist, signed to the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). He is currently inactive but in his prime, he was extremely successful. He is a two-time middleweight world champion, capturing the belt in the UFC as well as in Strikeforce.
He's not just a very good and world-famous fighter, he's also notorious for his good looks. So much so that he has done professional modelling, having modelled at the New York Fashion Week and as the new face of Ralph Lauren's "Polo Blue" fragrance

View attachment 878415View attachment 878416View attachment 878417View attachment 878418

View: https://youtu.be/-5g7K8kxREI

So essentially, the guy has model-tier looks, is a world-class fighter who is able to beat up 99% of the world population, stands at 6'3 tall, has a net worth of $4 million and has status in abundance as a result of being recognized as a well-known fighter all around the world. He has a high SMV, would get a good score on the PSL scale and has Looks+Money+Status.

So here's the catch: Despite possessing everything that I just mentioned above, the guy is legitimately socially awkward and NOT NT at all.
Here are some short compilations highlighting his awkwardness:

View: https://youtu.be/03X-JBIC9Wk?si=NQz5kidn6MLeWFLX

(Watch 3:10 for rockhold)

View: https://youtu.be/1QB_N26iv4k

Especially in the last video, you see how girls are creeped out by his mentalcel-esque behaviour DESPITE him being a rich, famous & tall chad.
Now you have to ask yourself, where would Rockhold be without his LMS (especially his looks)? He would be legitimately screwed. He should thank his genetics for bailing him out big time because if he didn't have those looks, he would be a legit mentalcel.
Also, notice how being a chad who's also rich and famous on top of that, doesn't always result in becoming NT.
He doesn't have a wife/girlfriend either as of right now.

I personally think that Luke Rockhold is the prime example proving that mentalcels are a legitimate phenomenon.

Foids will find his awkwardness to be cute. I think a ltn who is very high inhib can be a mentalcel. I have a friend who is ltn and he spergs out in public and causes scenes randomly. I would consider him to be a mentalcel unless if he somehow learns to control it

Women do not care with appearance, yes, money and status, if he was not rich and famous, would be incel for sure.

Retarded thread he still gets pussy this not mental”cel”.