Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ULTIMATE SUICIDE FUEL. men on tinder, this is what girls do to your profiles!

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
Check this shit out! i hope everyone one of these bitches suffer! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfPb9EQA-qC/?hl=en&taken-by=barstoolsports

EXTREME RAGE FUEL, CRINGING HARD.

Notice how the first two guys weren't even ugly? they were above average and the girls still immediately yelled LEFT LEFT

giphy.gif

THOSE OTHER GUYS WERENT EVEN UGLY ITS OVER

TheVman said:
Notice how the first two guys weren't even ugly? they were above average and the girls still immediately yelled LEFT LEFT

Indeed, it took like a split second for them to make a decision. women standards getting higher

Come on guys, those girls clearly have great personalities.

platypus said:
Come on guys, those girls clearly have great personalities.

If guys were doing that, women will be triggered xd

How can I harbour so much disgust for something I want to put my dick in

wtf those guys werent even ugly, girls just want 8/10 Chads.

sub8hate is real with femoids

Read the comments guys. All the women are laughing it up but the males, even the Chads and normans are saying it's fucked up.

Is the exact reverse happened men would be deemed as sexual predators.

Blackpill101 said:
Is the exact reverse happened men would be deemed as sexual predators.
they'd be sued, that instagram would be deleted, and hillary clinton would have a press confrence about it

They're just having fun. Don't know why they'd post it on IG tho. THat's fucked up.

this is a repost...

still rage fuel

imbored21 said:
They're just having fun. Don't know why they'd post it on IG tho. THat's fucked up.
you're so fucking bluepilled i don't know why the mods allow you here

This has already been posted.

Still, imagine seeing the video as the last guy. Imagine seeing the video as one of the first two guys.

Women don't really care I'm sure they have no idea how privileged they are. I'm sure they won't face any backlash but if i a guy did it oh boy he sure would

TheVman said:

the few times I had friends in my life we'd talk a lot of shit about people for fun. It's meaningless. If these girls were alone swiping on tinder they wouldn't be so mean.

Furrrkkkk, Slooootsss!

I wish those bitches got shot up in the Florida shooting, these type of FHO's are the worst. They are human pieces of trash. Fuckin made me so angry.

imbored21 said:
TheVman said:
the few times I had friends in my life we'd talk a lot of shit about people for fun. It's meaningless. If these girls were alone swiping on tinder they wouldn't be so mean.
even more bluepilled cuckery from you. I'm just gonna put another fakecel on my ignore list so i don't say something that gets me another ban

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Women don't really care I'm sure they have no idea how privileged they are. I'm sure they won't face any backlash but if i a guy did it oh boy he sure would

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
wtf those guys werent even ugly, girls just want 8/10 Chads.

sub8hate is real with femoids

Anyone who denies that it’s over for Sub8 men is coping.

imbored21 said:

Mods, ban this cuck.

I don't care I use software to automate swiping. Got 1 match every 1000 swipes. Better than expected.

True nature of women revealed in this video.

I don't wanna know what their reaction would be like if they saw my photo. It's fucking suifuel.

we need moRE happenings

blonde and tanned WASP looking guy... of course they all said right

The minute they see chad they scream right, while with the other guys they read the bios and mock them. Blackpill.