Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ultimate Ricecel Kpop Suicide Fuel (Ricecels do not enter)

BlackWizard

BlackWizard

Recruit
★★★★★
Asian men are absolutely subhuman

all these guys have every plastic surgery in the book+makeup and still don't resemble a human, but an alien like being from outer space aka a non sexual entity.

they have 0 sex appeal, because they have 0 testosterone. 0 brow ridge. 0 facial hair. 0 maxilla development leading to panface syndrome.

need I go on? at least curries don't have nearly as many deficiencies in their face. it's mainly skin color and culture that fails them.

Aaa

Bbb

imagine one of them trying to induce sexual reaction to a woman in the bedroom, as she stares at his flat maxilla soulless child like face, that goes against female biology

no wonder once an asian woman gets her first taste of testosterone they never go back to low T gooks because they finally feel alive and like a woman for the first time in her life.

This one is my favorite:

Now compare it to this:

EVEN WITH MAKEUP, COLORED CONTACTS AND TON OF PLASTIC SURGERY THE ABSOLUTE BEST OF THE BEST GOOKS CAN'T COMPETE WITH A STANDARD ETHNIC MAN.

EVEN WITH FUCKING MAKEUP LMFAO, ITS OVER! :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
JFL @ copers who think that makeup will make them more masculine. Even cuteboymaxxing probably won’t be helped with makeup.

This is the cause:

I will never understand people or specifically women who like KPop, their music is honestly shitty and its fucking overrated to all living hell. If you unironically like KPop I will stone you.

I will never understand people or specifically women who like KPop, their music is honestly shitty and its fucking overrated to all living hell. If you unironically like KPop I will stone you.

Kpop is for prepubescent 14 year old girls with bisexual, lesbian fantasy. that's why they are obsessed with pretty boys.

it's just another symptom of cultural degeneracy plaguing the whole planet.

Kpop is for prepubescent 14 year old girls with bisexual, lesbian fantasy. that's why they are obsessed with pretty boys.

So it is or isn't wrong to stone them to death?

Whats with you and indians man
are you a hinduk yourself?
Tbh i agree that kpopmaxxing shit especially changs shaving their jaws to look like little girls
that is JFL tier

whats your point? kpop fags still get pussy lel they just appeal to a different demographic

JFL @ using curries/sandniggers as comparisons. This is some Adolf Hipster, lookism tier cope.

So it is or isn't wrong to stone them to death?

it's sanctioned by the Q'uran to stone Kpop fans to death, so yes

Whats with you and indians man
are you a hinduk yourself?
Tbh i agree that kpopmaxxing shit especially changs shaving their jaws to look like little girls
that is JFL tier

so many gooks believe they are better looking than curries or other ethnic men, a pure delusion. when it comes to the face, asian men have it worst, man. so many red flags:

slanted, slit eyes
pug nose
recessed maxilla
no brow ridge
no facial hair
disproportionately large head that doesn't go well along with tiny necks and small frame

whats your point? kpop fags still get pussy lel they just appeal to a different demographic

lol no they don't. Kpop fans fantasize about those faggot looking idols butt fucking each other, not being fucked by them. a lot of Kpop fans are into weird bisexual shit. it's called BL or Yaoi Manga and is huge in Japan and South Korea.

Last edited:
how can i kpopmaxx as blonde white?

how can i kpopmaxx as blonde white?

hair color doesn't matter. first you need to remove any semblance of sexual dimorphism from your face. you need to look like a lesbian dyke, so you can appeal to 14 year old girls with bisexual fantasy. also flatten your face as much as possible so you end up like a pug.

Last edited:
hair color doesn't matter. first you need remove any semblance of sexual dimorphism from your face. you need to look like a lesbian dyke, so you can appeal to 14 year old girls with bisexual fantasy. also flatten your face as much as possible so you end up like a pug.
cant make my face flat since i have bone structure, hooww
i want to fuck bisexual 14 yo girls

cant make my face flat since i have bone structure, hooww
i want to fuck bisexual 14 yo girls

no they fantasize about you butt fucking another lesbian dyke looking man. that's what it's all about.

this is the current state of Kpop:

Cherrypicking is retarded here's what a chang looks like
80328a565ba597bcd701c7eca595e84b
Gao2
Undercut for asian men 2

Last edited:

The is correct but I'm honestly starting to believe it's more then just 14 year olds. Maybe as foids get more and more degenerate they become more interested in these feminine pretty boys? These kpop groups have millions of fans it can't all be prepubescent girls and faggots.

Cope. Asians fuck ethnic women like there is no tomorrow. Asians get more pussy than dirty shit streeters

Cope. Asians fuck ethnic women like there is no tomorrow. Asians get more pussy than dirty shit streeters
Never seen an asian male with an ethnic tbh. Only one time was a Chang with some white foid.

Never seen an asian male with an ethnic tbh. Only one time was a Chang with some white foid.
Come to saudi. Ethnic men eat shit for breakfast

JFL @ copers who think that makeup will make them more masculine. Even cuteboymaxxing probably won’t be helped with makeup.

I always knew that something is wrong with asian masculinity their facial stracture is just not enough pretty sad but JB's here worshipping those feminine kpop stars it's pretty much suifuel kpop is very popular

You are like the curry version of white nationalists. We was punjabeeez n shieet!

K-pop lookalikes have it easier than standard Whites in White countries because they appeal to a certain demographic. Not rocket science really.

That being said, the average stacy is not going to choose a k-pop lookalike but Chad Thundercock / Tyrone Titandick / Chang Thunderwang (if she dates Asian or Black guys at all) ... it really depends on how masculine the woman is and on her preferences in race.

And that being said, non-Whites have no right to date blonde White women just because they are the most attractive. They should stick with their own race like everyone else does. If you can't get a non-White Becky then it's truly over.

Last edited:
But they cute, I wish I was more cute

Quit projecting. Just because you are a low t faggot doesn't mean everyone is. I would mog most whites facially if I wasn't a manlet.

only girls from ages 8-18 are into kpop fags. mostly its fob noodles, then she chases white cock after experiencing a more masculine handsome male.

I've always felt that actually believing in soy consumption and testosterone as scientific markers for manliness is retarded. Did you know that we have the highest testosterone levels as skinny little teenagers? Testosterone may help you a bit athletically, but mentally, all it does is make you angry and insecure. It makes perfect sense that asians technically have high-T, even though we are framelets. We are mostly descendants of Genghis fucking Khan, the most alpha man who ever lived. Our high testosterone, small frame combination results in us being dysfunctional laughingstocks of human beings that can't get it together, because we're angry and insecure all the time, and enjoy one uping other people in overly stoic ways that only old asian men would appreciate.

I've always felt that actually believing in soy consumption and testosterone as scientific markers for manliness is retarded. Did you know that we have the highest testosterone levels as skinny little teenagers? Testosterone may help you a bit athletically, but mentally, all it does is make you angry and insecure. It makes perfect sense that asians technically have high-T, even though we are framelets. We are mostly descendants of Genghis fucking Khan, the most alpha man who ever lived. Our high testosterone, small frame combination results in us being dysfunctional laughingstocks of human beings that can't get it together, because we're angry and insecure all the time, and enjoy one uping other people in overly stoic ways that only old asian men would appreciate.
ive seen some taller asian guys lately.

Jfl you're like a bunch of women arguing over who's the best candidate for the 1912 presidential election.

You don't get a vote, dummies! Only foids get a vote on which man is attractive.

Jfl you're like a bunch of women arguing over who's the best candidate for the 1912 presidential election.

You don't get a vote, dummies! Only foids get a vote on which man is attractive.
you just summed up most of blackwizards posts lel

so many gooks believe they are better looking than curries or other ethnic men, a pure delusion. when it comes to the face, asian men have it worst, man. so many red flags:

slanted, slit eyes
pug nose
recessed maxilla
no brow ridge
no facial hair
disproportionately large head that doesn't go well along with tiny necks and small frame

I don't think gooks do think this man, I think they're pretty aware that a gook has less than 1% chance with a non gook whore.
The curry and sand just has a much much higher ceiling than a gook, because those red flags you can't really fraud. Even if 1% of curries and rices are chads (compared to 0.001% of ricemen), probably 15% of curries and sands could be normies if they made changes. I was talking to a noodlewhore once and she said the riceman is a better option than the curry because the riceman is clean. Curries genuinely need to be cleaner