Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW ULTIMATE PILL: BLUEWHALEPILL

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
DO YOU THINK A FOID WOULD BE JUSTIFIED WITH 8 TO 10 INCHES OF COCK WHILE THAN CAN 8 TO 10 FEET? LAUGHFABLE

YOU CAN USE IT TO DECORATE WALLS, DO YOU THINK ANY BODY IS GOING TO USE YOUR JUNK TO DEORATE A WALL?

LOOK AT THIS A FOID IS ALREADY GETTING IT PENIES, THEY CANT RESIT IT

GET MOGGED YOUR HUMAN, DOG, HORSERS DICKLETS
FEMOIDS WOULD RATHER FUCK THE FATEST CREATURE ON EARTH INSTEAD OF FUCKING YOU

EDIT:sorry admins i coun't resist this joke pls don't ban me

Attachments

• 1550722487289.png
    1550722487289.png
    118.6 KB · Views: 93
Well I'm sure someone will report this. Should probably put a NSFW tag for whale pee pees

This is the kind of stuffs that makes you forget the agony of inceldom for 1 second

Thought you were referencing the blue whale suicide that normies picked up.

I have a better one. The blue whale was a scheme disguised as a game, popular in Russia. The game was to make dumb teenagers do bunch of dangerous and ridiculous tasks, causing some of them to be morally wounded or dying. The genius autist revenge tbh

Some autist in Russia probably thought using the NPC peer pressure mindset would cause people to kill themselves. And it worked.

The sad thing is if foids could fuck these animals without risking death they would do it guaranteed.

Also picture number three is an orca not a blue whale. A blue whales penis would actually be bigger than the one in that picture by about 2 feet.

Last edited:
Moby Dicks me

1. I like how humanoid the whales penis is, I expected something weird looking
2. Low effort posters should not be banned, they should be tracked down and murdered

Well I'm sure someone will report this. Should probably put a NSFW tag for whale pee pees
changed tag
1. I like how humanoid the whales penis is, I expected something weird looking
2. Low effort posters should not be banned, they should be tracked down and murdered
it's not low effort if you laughed

that moment when even a fucking whale got his dick touched by a woman :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Whalepill harpooned me.

Over for niggas. They cant run the bbc game anymore
Mega Blue Cock

first dogpill,horsepill and now this bluewhalepill. this world destroying us hard

Yet they would still prefer the cock of a Bull over the dick of a whale, Black supremacy never ends, from western countries to now asian, Bulls are drenching with their blackness every other society, western propaganda is not the only one because snow bunnies and proud queens of spades are also propagating it, whales have nothing, Bulls are all.

Yet they would still prefer the cock of a Bull over the dick of a whale, Black supremacy never ends, from western countries to now asian, Bulls are drenching with their blackness every other society, western propaganda is not the only one because snow bunnies and proud queens of spades are also propagating it, whales have nothing, Bulls are all.
You had to necro this thread and post your bbc obsession like the sissy you are jfl