Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ultimate cope: "women and men are the same bro"

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
This has to be one of the most braindead mentalities you'll see today. I assume this mentality has been polarized by modern progressive pseudo science that claims a woman can be a man and vice versa simply by claiming to be so. Either way it's absolutely pathetic.

It's why so many soyboys will tell you women have a wide range of taste and there's someone for everyone. They're projecting themselves and other men onto women and assuming women operate the same as men sexually.

Women and men are objectively different in terms of how our brains operate and how we behave. This is sceintific fact.

our ancestors were superstitious, illiterate and religious, but they understood human biology and gender roles better then we can!

our ancestors were superstitious, illiterate and religious, but they understood human biology and gender roles better then we can!
Western society has always been cucked unfortunately

Western society has always been cucked unfortunately
was it always?
the witch hunts were pretty based and western men in the past were more patriarchal and abusive to their foids.

was it always?
the witch hunts were pretty based and western men in the past were more patriarchal and abusive to their foids.
The witch hunts were primarily perpetrated by foids. The idea that men were more patriarchal and abusive is a feminist lie.

The witch hunts were primarily perpetrated by foids. The idea that men were more patriarchal and abusive is a feminist lie.
pretty sure i remember reading somewhere that when Japanese women saw Europeans for the first time, they noted how the euro men would treat their foids like fucking royalty!

pretty sure i remember reading somewhere that when Japanese women saw Europeans for the first time, they noted how the euro men would treat their foids like fucking royalty!
Yep. Although I believe either china or Japan gave full financial control of a man's money to his wife. Can't remember which. Almost all societies have historically been gynocentric

Yep. Although I believe either china or Japan gave full financial control of a man's money to his wife. Can't remember which. Almost all societies have historically been gynocentric
i think even native american tribes were cucked, there's a thread on here someone posted about.

Would be interesting to read
i can't find it, but i found some threads here talking about how native american men got cucked really hard by their women because of JBW.
you interested?

native american men still get cucked to this day too.

native american men still get cucked to this day too.

Depressing. I wonder how much natives/white mixed originate from wm/nw

Depressing. I wonder how much natives/white mixed originate from wm/nw
i don't know, but thats very effective way of conquering another race isn't it?
fucking their women, producing half breeds and sending those half breeds to fuck full bloods of your own race.
which will wipeout the the original traces of their racial ancestry from their dna over few generations.

Society's collapse started when women got rights

i don't know, but thats very effective way of conquering another race isn't it?
fucking their women, producing half breeds and sending those half breeds to fuck full bloods of your own race.
which will wipeout the the original traces of their racial ancestry from their dna over few generations.
True

Equality is a lie spread by soyciety