Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Innocent Native American Man Stabbed To Death By Tyronelite Right Outside My Apartment

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Walking home from work yesterday and I notice a trail of blood. I follow the trail of blood all the way from the corner store to my apartment parking lot. The guy got stabbed near my apartment and died at the corner store. He didn't even make it a block before dropping. Lot's of blood, I can tell it was a stabbing from the amount of drops. I find out today that it was some black who stabbed a native.

I never leave my house without a weapon here. The cops have even seen me walking around with a sword and they are cool with it.

[Repost From November I Made Another Forum]

I live in a really bad neighborhood... A month ago I saw methhead repeatedly curbstomp a fat old Mexican prostitute while she screamed with blood splattering on the ground. He looked at me and said "you want some too?" and started chasing me but I was on an electric bicycle and he couldn't keep up. My walk to work is littered with needles on the ground, recently there has been feces. A few nights ago I saw a lady sleeping next to her feces. The Mexicans powerwash the feces off of the sidewalk once a week. Homeless people always come up to me to call me a pirate or ask what my race is. Even more people ask me if I have blues or some clear. Around here, the only people who don't look and dress homeless are the dealers. An Asian man on a bicycle stopped out of nowhere and hugged me randomly (he almost got killed for that) and wanted to smoke meth with me. Very unpredictable shit here. People smoke blues and meth out in public in front of everyone boldly here, normal people are used to seeing it and don't care. I saw some dude smoke pass around blues to three people on the metro and they made the whole section smell like burnt popcorn. Smoke dude whipped out a methpipe and started smoking meth behind me in line at 7-11 two weeks ago. The "Black Hebrew Israelites" preach on my corner all the time. That's basically an idea of my neighborhood. Feel free to dox me and send someone to kill me.

So I am walking to work, that means I am in my work clothes and I don't have access an article of clothing that is useful as a dueling cloak, nor do I have proper weapons on me since nobody wears weapons to work and I crawl around in cramped spaces and climb shit at work. I'm walking past the area where the Mexicans powerwash the homeless shit into the drain and I walk past this Mexican in his 20s smoking blues out of some foil. From twenty feet behind me he shouts "what the fuck you lookin at!" and I turn around and say the same thing. We both pull out our knives at the same time and I tell him I'm ready to go. We start approaching each other and some black lady in a car with her grandma pulls up next to us and catches us both off guard. She fucking asks us if we can sell her some blues and I yell at her and tell her to fuck off. Then the Mexican puts his knife away and says "I was just playing bro" and runs across the street. I continue walking and the black lady pulls up again and says "please sir, I know you got some blues". I told her to fuck off again and she finally left.

Last edited:
My man here lives in a Wyatt Mann cartoon :feelshaha:

:lul:

I saw methhead repeatedly curbstomp a fat old Mexican prostitute while she screamed with blood splattering on the ground. He looked at me and said "you want some too?" and started chasing me but I was on an electric bicycle and he could keep up.
A dream to witness. This should happen to all prostitutes.

Last edited:
Wow wild neighborhood

Wow wild neighborhood
Yeah, not in Cincinnati anymore.

It's less black but more dangerous out here.

The homeless black dudes in Cincinnati are basically NT normies compared to the ones out here.

Where is this new york city?

Where is this new york city?

The dueling cloak is a nice tool bro!

Bind their blade! Fuck ya!

Also wear a hat to bind blades or defend from bright flashlights/"dazzlers."

If you have a few hundred buxx laying around I suggest getting some "stainless steel welded ringmail" undershirt, a good protection from daggers.

You might want to read or listen to;

"The book of five rings" by Myamoto Mushashi(so?)

Apparently you already know how to, "win with you're eye" but it also covers fighting groups....

Personally, I would rather escape and live in the woods far away from such scum.

That's what I did too.

:redpill:

@SadOjiCreeCoomer03

One ha-tactic is to use the hat as a type of "blinding shield" to shove it in their face and stab their diaphragm at a half beat behind it.

Their hands go up to hat and create your opening... You might be able to use it twice, but not more than that if in a group.

One ha-tactic is to use the hat as a type of "blinding shield" to shove it in their face and stab their diaphragm at a half beat behind it.

Their hands go up to hat and create your opening... You might be able to use it twice, but not more than that if in a group.
I have a system, not doxxing my style though.

this happened

Walking home from work yesterday and I notice a trail of blood. I follow the trail of blood all the way from the corner store to my apartment parking lot. The guy got stabbed near my apartment and died at the corner store. He didn't even make it a block before dropping. Lot's of blood, I can tell it was a stabbing from the amount of drops. I find out today that it was some black who stabbed a native.

I never leave my house without a weapon here. The cops have even seen me walking around with a sword and they are cool with it.

[Repost From November I Made Another Forum]

I live in a really bad neighborhood... A month ago I saw methhead repeatedly curbstomp a fat old Mexican prostitute while she screamed with blood splattering on the ground. He looked at me and said "you want some too?" and started chasing me but I was on an electric bicycle and he couldn't keep up. My walk to work is littered with needles on the ground, recently there has been feces. A few nights ago I saw a lady sleeping next to her feces. The Mexicans powerwash the feces off of the sidewalk once a week. Homeless people always come up to me to call me a pirate or ask what my race is. Even more people ask me if I have blues or some clear. Around here, the only people who don't look and dress homeless are the dealers. An Asian man on a bicycle stopped out of nowhere and hugged me randomly (he almost got killed for that) and wanted to smoke meth with me. Very unpredictable shit here. People smoke blues and meth out in public in front of everyone boldly here, normal people are used to seeing it and don't care. I saw some dude smoke pass around blues to three people on the metro and they made the whole section smell like burnt popcorn. Smoke dude whipped out a methpipe and started smoking meth behind me in line at 7-11 two weeks ago. The "Black Hebrew Israelites" preach on my corner all the time. That's basically an idea of my neighborhood. Feel free to dox me and send someone to kill me.

So I am walking to work, that means I am in my work clothes and I don't have access an article of clothing that is useful as a dueling cloak, nor do I have proper weapons on me since nobody wears weapons to work and I crawl around in cramped spaces and climb shit at work. I'm walking past the area where the Mexicans powerwash the homeless shit into the drain and I walk past this Mexican in his 20s smoking blues out of some foil. From twenty feet behind me he shouts "what the fuck you lookin at!" and I turn around and say the same thing. We both pull out our knives at the same time and I tell him I'm ready to go. We start approaching each other and some black lady in a car with her grandma pulls up next to us and catches us both off guard. She fucking asks us if we can sell her some blues and I yell at her and tell her to fuck off. Then the Mexican puts his knife away and says "I was just playing bro" and runs across the street. I continue walking and the black lady pulls up again and says "please sir, I know you got some blues". I told her to fuck off again and she finally left.
Tommy Vercetti, I'm a big fan of your work in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. I hope they bring you back for a sequel some day.

Bella!

One bright ray of hope is...

Many motherfuckers (mostly niggers) never sharpen their knives! As if the fucking thing is magic! Ginsu!

Hold it edge up... In the light.
"If you can't see the edge, it's sharp."

Look into ringmail

Bella!

One bright ray of hope is...

Many motherfuckers (mostly niggers) never sharpen their knives! As if the fucking thing is magic! Ginsu!

Hold it edge up... In the light.
"If you can't see the edge, it's sharp."

Look into ringmail
kek

the point is all that really matters anyway

kek

the point is all that really matters anyway
Indeed.

Once I tried to stab a dead cow with a what I thought vwas a sharp ww2 bayonet, to let out the death gases so I could skin it for the free leather. (It got hit by a car an hour earlier)

I failed. It wasn't pointy enough. (Single edged)

When I finely got a hole in the thing, the stink was so great I had to run away! Like a sewer!

When I went back the next day the coyotes had ripped it to shreds.

Indeed.

Once I tried to stab a dead cow with a what I thought vwas a sharp ww2 bayonet, to let out the death gases so I could skin it for the free leather. (It got hit by a car an hour earlier)

I failed. It wasn't pointy enough. (Single edged)

When I finely got a hole in the thing, the stink was so great I had to run away! Like a sewer!

When I went back the next day the coyotes had ripped it to shreds.
This sounds like homeless meth head Far Cry in West Virginia or something.

Leather is expensive! I can make a lot of sheaths and stuff to sell!
Literally skinning dead animals you find in the open world while doing a playthrough...

I knew the owner of the died cow...

Big money in custom leather stuff. :feelsLSD:
Would be so ghetto loading a skin in the back of a truck.

Enjoyable read