Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ultimate blackpill - you cannot change your personality.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Telling someone to get a better personality as advice dosnt make sense, that person has developed their personality throughout their entire lives.
They can't just change it because they want to get females.
A nerdy shut in will not change his personality, and neither will a sporty jock.
And wtf happened to being yourself? All of a sudden normies want everyone to have the same bluepilled personality.

My personality is covered in depression and self hatred. The original me still exists somewhere but he wears chains...

Does it really matter though? Whether you are shy or not if you are good looking you are guaranteed a good life.

was going to make a thread about this tomorrow.

Does it really matter though? Whether you are shy or not if you are good looking you are guaranteed a good life.
but in short, this

Just be boss nigger confirmed.
Boss Nigger 1975  010

If you improve your looks people will think you have a better personality.

my personality is shit

just be yourself

Incel: I can't get women... I've tried so many different things that all I can do is just hate on them at this point.
Bluepillers: Just be yourself.
Incel: Do you think I'm some kind of subhuman monkey brained faggot? Everybody tries to be "themself" at first, and it doesn't work if you don't have the neurotypical bullshit personality.
Bluepillers: Wow you're so hostile. You should work on your personality.

Their idiocy knows no end. They'll never understand. I objectively have a bad personality, so women can't even fucking orbit me, let alone fuck/LTR me. I'm destined to be alone.

i don't even have a personality lol

i legit have zero things in common with people.

Personality depends upon social roles too. An incel would be arrested for shit Chad does on a daily basis. If I walked around acting alpha all the time, I'd get laughed at because I lack the physical appeal nor the social skills to pull it off.

would it be legit to give yourself frontal lobe injury tbh?

brutal. even though i look like an outgoing party thug who sells drugs im actually a timid shut in who is obsessed with fiction. my persoanlity and looks dont match = its over

you just fake it, you pretend to be someone your aren't to get ahead in life.