Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ukraniane Foids enjoying welfare in Euope

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Opeened my social media feed today and some foid from uni days who went back to Ukraine years ago after the student visa expired is back in West Europe as a refugee on welfare.

Guess what she flies back to Ukraine to go party and eat luxurious food she posted the pics and flew back and is betabuxxing some cuck German cuck in the West who pays for all the expensive dinners,gifts and hotels she always posting. All that money for cucked restaurants when hookers are cheaper because no man can have that much sex even if they supplements.

Anyway men in Ukraine are dying by the thousands, cant leave The figure of killed in combat was like 300.000 young men like 3 months ago so now the total has risen further and is still rising thats excluding the men who nare injured and or disabled. The Ukranian economy has shrunk 50% since the war so most men are unemployed eating shit food, drinking shit water, cold, no electricity at times and cant even afford copes like cheap alcohol.

Last edited:
Women simply can't lose

I have zero ties to the region, and I didn't follow the virtue signaling bandwagon by putting thr ukrainian flag on my profile, and frankly never cared who won, as ukrainians and russians are of the same mold, and its also a europe problem.
However, shit like this (and its not the first time I saw this) pisses me the fuck off, makes me hate ukrainians and hope for an (unlikely) russia win

The only winners of this war have been ukrainian foids

Why shouldn't they? Their men are currently fighting the bolshevik golem

Submitting to Russia is seeming more and more like an actually viable option for ukries

Women are scum

teehee
Schitts Creek Hair Flip GIF by CBC

Women are completely useless in war so it makes sense that they are kept far away from the front lines.

Women are completely useless in war so it makes sense that they are kept far away from the front lines.
not really. They can be nurses, prepare supplies behind the front lines, give soldiers sex as hookers, infact Kurdish foids actually even took part in fighting ISIS some years back etc etc. The Ukranian foids were brought for Western men and the Sand refugees, because the shortage of women in the West is an incel violence ticking time bomb. Even without male Sand refuhees there were still more men than women due to birth ratios.

Now do you honestly think the foids will return to Ukraine after the war? The economy is already 50% smaller than it was before the war and even then it was a shit hole economy so now its worse than even many African economies let that sink in. No foid will willingly give up the female privileges in the West ever, welfare, working blue pilled cucks, easy foid jobs compared to the hard labour in Ukraine etc etc