Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal ukranian men are gigacucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 39576
  • Start date
Deleted member 39576

Deleted member 39576

looking at a woman is a sexual harrassment
-
imagine chad from another country is creaming in your wife's pussy and she is reaching climax

while you are getting shot by russian army and dying thinking that you sent your woman to a safe-place

it's honestly disturbing and pathetic.

Last edited:
nah Ukraine isn't cucked like the west tbh it's worth fighting for

If we could make them all disappear I would like you to let me press the button thanks (in gta).

Asdasdasdasdasdasdasd

this guy isn't

their president is literal kike that forces men to die for most retarded reason, if he really cared he would only make fight this war soldiers not civilians.

their president is literal kike that forces men to die for most retarded reason, if he really cared he would only make fight this war soldiers not civilians.
kike? Putin said he is nazi
tbh

imagine actually fighting to defend your wife while she’s busy getting gangbanged:feelskek:

while the Ukrainian soldiers die, they think that they died to protect their family meanwhile his wife is choking on a dick:feelswhat:

let the women be meat shields instead to they can actually be useful:bigbrain:
I don't think you know anything about the Ukraine or its people

For real, banning men from leaving the country while sending women to a "safe" place
So much for equality :feelsugh:

Ukraine was literally #1 choice of country for men all over the world to travel to because it was so based and the women were not only attractive but could be slayed by non-chad men

it's worth fighting for, that's all I'm gonna say

Ukraine was literally #1 choice of country for men all over the world to travel to because it was so based and the women were not only attractive but could be slayed by non-chad men

mutt cope
muh tardeasterneuropean they are shallow gold digging whores

What you just described makes them literally the most cucked nation if true, not the most based.

What you just described makes them literally the most cucked nation if true, not the most based.
well tbh they seem to benefit from favourable demographics (ie. many young women there compared to men), so they take advantage

I've never heard of an incel from Ukraine

True, it's kind of like saying that Thailand is based and all the Thailand men should fight to protect it. I mean, maybe for the white foreigners, but certainly not for themselves JFL. Gigacucked.

well tbh they seem to benefit from favourable demographics (ie. many young women there compared to men), so they take advantage

I've never heard of an incel from Ukraine

Well it looks like the ratio is about to improve even more.

This is the reason why I hate Ukraine with a Passion :reeeeee:, Ukraine is the biggest Cucks in Eastern Europe :feelstrash:!

Slava Ukraine while their wives and daughters are being Pump'd and Dump'd by Germans, British, American, Canadian and French Chads and Sexpats.

When Russia wins (they will it's just that they haven't moved in all their troops yet) I hope all the Ukrainians that left for the EU, American and Canada are Banned from re-entry or face a Firing Squad :feelsPop:. The Eastern Ukrainians that ran to Russia in 2014 (Real Ukrainians that wanted closer ties with Russia) I hope will get the opportunity to return to their homes or take the homes of the Pro-European Ukrainians.

imagine chad from another country is creaming in your wife's pussy and she is reaching climax

while you are getting shot by russian army and dying thinking that you sent your woman to a safe-place

any ukrainian who hasn't defected is a subhuman cuck and deserves his fate.

For real, banning men from leaving the country while sending women to a "safe" place
So much for equality :feelsugh:
Russians are based for shooting the woman and children

I'm no expert on Russia, but my take is that they are very much like the Chinese in socio-political mindset.

They don't wanna join the west because they don't wanna get cucked. It will be a losing situation in a free world of competition. Chinese men naturally lose to western white men. Just look plainly at the choices of the chinese foids. When they become westernized, they choose anything but Chinese men.

Chinese and Russians most likely prefer strong authoritarian leaders because of geography and history. Because strong authoritarian leaders are very necessary against very real foreign threats. In the case of China and Russia, foreign military aggression as well as foreigners trying to fuck their foids.

Russia doesn't want Ukraine to whore out to the west. Ukraine would be like a little sister of Russia, and Russia does not wanna see its sister get fucked by western chads, at the same time, get physically threatened by those western chads. Those western chads would be continually fucking his sister non-stop and at the same time, keep threatening to assault or kill him. Based Putin isn't gonna have any of that though.

China one day will do the same to Taiwan imo. But Chinese are a lot more patient than the Russians. They will wait for America to decline or for their military to vastly surpass America's. Only then will the Chinese simply march into Taiwan and there wont be a goddamn thing Taiwan or anyone can do about it.

The Russian military cannot take on NATO, the American military, and Ukraine at the same time. But if it gets to that point Putin will use nukes. He has previously threatened nations with them before. Or more like insinuating them and saying that they are options available to him.

Last edited:

You ain't slaying shit in Ukraine as an incel, especially if you're ethnic.

tbh

imagine actually fighting to defend your wife while she’s busy getting gangbanged:feelskek:

while the Ukrainian soldiers die, they think that they died to protect their family meanwhile his wife is choking on a dick:feelswhat:

'B-but men are obliged to protect their country :soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:'. Meanwhile, females are free to do as they want. Female refugee could travel all over Europe, get the pity points, getting gangbanged by blacks and then marry some Euro betabuxxer in her 30s. Gigacucked world.

Last edited:
it's a shithole of Europe. This country is pure shit. Hopefully they will wipe them out. I hate virtue signalling of normies that Russia bad ukraine so vitcim. Fuck em. Let's go war boyoz

I'm no expert on Russia, but my take is that they are very much like the Chinese in socio-political mindset.

They don't wanna join the west because they don't wanna get cucked. It will be a losing situation in a free world of competition. Chinese men naturally lose to western white men. Just look plainly at the choices of the chinese foids. When they become westernized, they choose anything but Chinese men.

Chinese and Russians most likely prefer strong authoritarian leaders because of geography and history. Because strong authoritarian leaders are very necessary against very real foreign threats. In the case of China and Russia, foreign military aggression as well as foreigners trying to fuck their foids.

Russia doesn't want Ukraine to whore out to the west. Ukraine would be like a little sister of Russia, and Russia does not wanna see its sister get fucked by western chads, at the same time, get physically threatened by those western chads. Those western chads would be continually fucking his sister non-stop and at the same time, keep threatening to assault or kill him. Based Putin isn't gonna have any of that though.

China one day will do the same to Taiwan imo. But Chinese are a lot more patient than the Russians. They will wait for America to decline or for their military to vastly surpass America's. Only then will the Chinese simply march into Taiwan and there wont be a goddamn thing Taiwan or anyone can do about it.

The Russian military cannot take on NATO, the American military, and Ukraine at the same time. But if it gets to that point Putin will use nukes. He has previously threatened nations with them before. Or more like insinuating them and saying that they are options available to him.
Yet stupid europe fucks (normies) think Russia is bad and immoral jfl. Those fuckin virtue signallers. Like they are so brainwashed by amerikkkas propaganda that they think amerikkka is all about "freedom" and "democracy" (like it was any good system). Complete lack of critical thinking from 95% of population. They think Russia does harm. No, it is called egoism and nature. Russia wants ukraine for its own benefits like usa made war in Afghanistan against Russian (USSR at the time) policy for their own benefit. No one is good nor bad. It is all fight for benefits but just on a bigger scale than individual.

tbh

based

If you don't really understand world politics you won't be able to understand why Ukrainian men even fighting for this world.
If you are an American then you are dumb as fuck to even praise for Russia's taking over.