Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ukrainians shot dead top scoring indian student

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
He got 97% in India but because of these retarded caste based reservation he couldn't get a seat in an Indian college. So he had to get education in ukraine. At the same time retarded Indian PM is asking people to study in India. Like yeah he would if you allowed him.

Ukraine on the other hand are trying to take Indians hostage.

View: https://twitter.com/DecolonizeIndia/status/1499087147667980290

400b3fa5-8417-4eae-a8a8-7ba14353f3fa_ca816ea7.jpg

fk that normie cuck.

Western globohomo world doesn't care, because shitskin dindu. His skin and eye color wasn't bright enough for the internet and twitter NPCs to care.

RIP

Western globohomo world doesn't care, because shitskin dindu. His skin and eye color wasn't bright enough for the internet and twitter NPCs to care.

RIP

Why are curriez so hated?

well i beg go differ. Thats why you pay taxes and fund the military. Let the mutha fuckas send a military plane to collect the citiztens where ever there is trouble. There will obviously be loads of citizens and not just one.

The military refuses to collect its citizens but wants money from the treasury to fund its shit.

damn, currys really can't catch a break

Good. I hate being a curry and them always "studying" oversees. They then move in permanatley. One less nusance and breeeder means piece of mind for me.

how do currycels cope?

Why are they surprised when curries don’t be cucks for the West all the time?

RIP

Curry Lives Don't Matter to white people, liberal or conservative. India needs a dictator to get rid of reservation.

Curry Lives Don't Matter to white people, liberal or conservative. India needs a dictator to get rid of reservation.
Bruh curry dont matter to other indian curry. The caste system is why this manz was kicked out and not in college. lol

no amount of education will wipe the street shit off his asshole

Lookism hits hard again.

The poo got flushed
25.gif

Ukrainians are very racist, west is now portraying them as ultra west liberals which is not true.

Strange that there are some neo-nazi groups in Ukraine.

You'd think that would be one of the last places you'd find neo nazis. But I do kinda understand that there was the white slavic Russian empire, and the Jewish led ethnicel revolt called the Russian revolution.

Ukrainians are very racist, west is now portraying them as ultra west liberals which is not true.
I remember this thread.

I am all for free speech, but lying and intentional wrong information should not be allowed.
He got 97% in India but because of these retarded caste based reservation he couldn't get a seat in an Indian college. So he had to get education in ukraine. At the same time retarded Indian PM is asking people to study in India. Like yeah he would if you allowed him.

Ukraine on the other hand are trying to take Indians hostage.

View: https://twitter.com/DecolonizeIndia/status/1499087147667980290

400b3fa5-8417-4eae-a8a8-7ba14353f3fa_ca816ea7.jpg

Why you write "Ukrainians shot dead" when even your own link says that he was killed by a missile attack?! Russia is the one attacking Kharkiv with missiles!

Reservation system must be outlawed if we want equality in true sense in "Hindustan".

Ethnics need to practice intellectual selection in their homelands.