Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ukrainian women fucking pajeets in India

Holly shit
Having time of their lifes while Ukrainian men are geting blown out in the frontlines :feelshaha: :feelsUnreal:

Just be curry confirmed :feelsLightsaber:
They are not fucking anyone its just a grift for retard curries

All slavic whores are doing this now. They open Instagrams in curry sometimes even link their OnlyFans and pretend to love curry and currymen and spam retard videos saying how they love curry culture etc to get views.

Millions of curry simps thristing for white waman turn off their brain and flock and praise this women some throw money at them.

Grift as old as time but now easier than ever, this ordinary women, shithole village women whose looksmatch is working in a local factory or warehouse earning minimum wage are earning x10 the money they could do back home just by larping on the internet.

In a way, I admire them. They have figured out how to use what luck has gave them, looks and gender to scam millions of curry men and enrich themselves cheating the system. You can't fault them for this, it is the men who fall for this retard grift are the ones to blame, supply and demand.

betabuxx + virtue signaling most likely

I can't blame these mid EE girls going to India and become Super Stacy.

Not gonna klick on this link GrAY

Disgusting pajeets

I wish both will be raped and killed by currycels while their pajeet can only watch.

How do they feel when knowing their country men are killed on the battlefield dailly? These race traitors are such a psychopath to settle with those disgusting shit skin pajeets. I believe these whores were among those who bully or laught at nerd and incel during their time in high school.