Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ukrainian soldier: “Of 130 people, in six hours there were only five of us left.” (ENG subs)

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

but but russia is loosing cause no kike support:soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels:

Brutal, my pity for this man even if he is fighting for the Neo-Khazarian Talmudic Empire: Ukraine has shown us that foids will gladly run away & chase Chad & get up to other foid degenerative behavior.

Brutal slavpill made to die in war

Usually for Russians, no one is left alive.

Usually for Russians, no one is left alive.
Your team is losing. Even Western media is admitting it.

Your team is losing. Even Western media is admitting it.
Linking Western sites only when they say stuff that benefits you much?

3695091 1696963636768

Linking Western sites only when they stuff that benefits Ukraine much?

Yes, but the reality is that things have indeed been quite bad for Ukraine. No one can deny it anymore.

Yup, same reaction from me brocel.

Basically every man in Ukraine who isn't any of the following is not he chopping-block:
-Chad/prettyboy
-Statusmaxxed celebrity
-Richfaggot and/or ZOG employee

I hope stuff such as this can wake-up more normies, since if we can get them on our side it's over for foids & chad.

His medal looks plastic like you might find in a toy shop.

they have low IQ, and do the same thing over and over

bet their wives and girlfriends are already dating someone else

The contrast between what young ukrainian men and young ukrainian women had to endure in the past 2 years is insane
muuuhh male privilege bruhhh :foidSoy::soy:

Yeah, Europe has slept for a long time ... I hope we finally wake up and give Ukraine the support it needs and built up some military strength again.

Off topic, but with all the crazy shit happening in Russia, Ukraine and Bulgaria to a lesser extent, why aren't we getting eastern European immigrants? All we get are fat, short , unskilled people from Mexico/South America. Its like the u.s [Jew] government only takes in non-whites.

They are all in Western Europe, Russia, or neighboring countries.
At least western Europe is getting them. It will delude some of the mass Africans and Arabs the jew are taking in.

The war economy scenario is coming to light from mgs4. Expect more war to keep the tides of life going, there will be no nuclear only constant war that will never end