Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Ukrainian men vs Ukrainian women

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
10% - gore with no tag
Ukrainian Women

Ukrainian Men at that exact same moment

I don’t understand how the world is not calling them out

i have never seen a feminist or liberal address this. why do foids deserve equal rights when you are supposed to sacrifice your entire life just so they get to be whores who abort their children en masse.

I don’t understand how the world is not calling them out
They'll say " these men are fighting for their Women and children"

What are they fighting for? Considering the history of the country, to me it doesn't seem to make much difference whether most of them are part of Russia or not.

Like when the Nazis invaded Russia and many of them were happy to switch sides just to escape Communism.

Never forget your place as a man. This is how you will be treated.

Good hohol zogbots, die brutally for your (((overlords))).

Another example of male privilege and the systemic opression of women by the patriarchy.

What are they fighting for? Considering the history of the country, to me it doesn't seem to make much difference whether most of them are part of Russia or not.

Like when the Nazis invaded Russia and many of them were happy to switch sides just to escape Communism.
Fuck your Nazi I support ussr style communism

i have never seen a feminist or liberal address this. why do foids deserve equal rights when you are supposed to sacrifice your entire life just so they get to be whores who abort their children en masse.

If North Korea invades South Korea, the same thing will happen to us.

If North Korea invades South Korea, the same thing will happen to us.

thats a good thing skorea is giga cucked, kpop is gay and stupid

"Life as a woman is so hard" - :foidSoy:

I say all those Ukrainian men agree to stop fighting and just let Russia overtake their country since the world wants to treat men like shit.

This whole thing with ukraine is such a brutal blackpill.

You got videos of ukrainian sluts having fun at ski resorts while their men are being slaughtered.

There was also a video of one who starts at her boyfriend's grave, and end up with her having fun in nightclubs in the west. Extreme suifuel.

And yet, normies refuse to see the obvious.

Personally I try not to think too much about it, it makes me want to go ER ( in GTA San Andreas ).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back