Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ukrainian men between 18 and 60 are not allowed to leave the countrie

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
The wahmen will leave, while the men above 18 will have to stay there.
Imagine what their wives and girlfriends will do in a safe countrie while their men are dying by Russian air strikes.

Force the foids into combat as well. This is sexist, we need true equality.

Over for Ukrainiancels:feelsrope:

Women will still claim equality even though it is obvious why only men have to stay.

Send them to UK, send some women for once.

Usually it's men leaving their country and invading over (white) countries.

Ukrainian men probably dgaf it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to be incel in Ukraine, which is why so many incels travel there regularly.

If the US drags the rest of Europe into a war against Russia, then we will all die (in videogame)

Dexters Laboratory Dexter GIF

Equality only when it's convenient :D
We should get equal reproductive rights, too. If we can't breed for being too short or ugly, then foidlets and foids with mental illnesses and genetic disorders should not have access to sperm banks.

cuntoid privilege

We need confirmation only men are drafted. This article does not make it clear, possibly intentionnally.

We should get equal reproductive rights, too. If we can't breed for being too short or ugly, then foidlets and foids with mental illnesses and genetic disorders should not have access to sperm banks.

We have equal reproductive rights. It's just that females are naturally better equipped to excercice them.

Well at least they know what they’re dying for

Fucking stupid ass bitches. Send those cunts to die away from their families, too.

Hopefully Russians will take control over that mexico of europe. Fuck foids btw stupid whores should be at first front getting killed and tortured but as always they will be sitting in their houses or camps and from time to time raped by soldiers from different country and will probably most of them not receive any substantial harm. Fuckin piece of shit weaklings with tits

Last edited:
We have equal reproductive rights. It's just that females are naturally better equipped to excercice them.
"All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others"

Unless I misunderstand Orwell, that's not what I meant.
We somehow have same rights but toilets are praised and treated better than men most of the times so supposedly we are equal but only on paper. In practice there is huge difference that means they are more equal than we men.

We somehow have same rights but toilets are praised and treated better than men most of the times so supposedly we are equal but only on paper. In practice there is huge difference that means they are more equal than we men.

I personally think a right is something you can do without being punished for it.

Nobody forbids you to have kids. You're just unable to.

I personally think a right is something you can do without being punished for it.

Nobody forbids you to have kids. You're just unable to.
I am unable not due to nature but due to terrarium I and you live in with artificial rules that don't really exist except humans' brains. I give myself rights, I don't need someone's approval.

I am unable not due to nature but due to terrarium I and you live in with artificial rules that don't really exist except humans' brains. I give myself rights, I don't need someone's approval.

What's the problem, then? Just proceed to have a kid.

If your answer is that without arbitrary rules such as laws against rape and slavery, you could just kidnap, rape and enslave a female, then you don't counter my point. Because you see, even that would be quite a hassle. On the other hand a female, to have kids, doesn't have to kidnap and enslave a male. She just has to let one ejaculate inside her vagina, which is something many men would gladly do for free.

As I said, a female is just naturally much better equipped to exercise her reproductive rights.

Last edited:
I want equal rights

What's the problem, then? Just proceed to have a kid.

If your answer is that without arbitrary rules such as laws against rape and slavery, you could just kidnap, rape and enslave a female, then you don't counter my point. Because you see, even that would be quite a hassle. On the other hand a female, to have kids, doesn't have to kidnap and enslave a male. She just has to let one ejaculate inside her vagina, which is something many men would gladly do for free.

As I said, a female is just naturally much better equipped to exercise her reproductive rights.
Praise the female your god. They are nothing to me. Just weaklings

@Tesla I found you a friend.
He's a Narcissist sack of shit, which is no doubt better than Slaves. You see them making a lot of contributions to the world despite their unsavory personalities (Eliezer Yudkowsky, Elon Musk), whilst Slaves may as well be dead if they aren't being enslaved.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back