Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ukrainian girls are fucking Russian invaders

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Here a Ukrainian man actually complains about it

View: https://streamable.com/uvblrq

Their men are sacrificing their lives and lying in trenches getting shot and bombed, while Ukrainian women have a nice life in the West or those who stayed fuck the invaders. :feelshaha: Same thing happened in WW2 btw with french women. Women have no fucking loyalty.

Attachments

• 1659192980483.png
    1659192980483.png
    549.5 KB · Views: 77
Just kill all of them tbh war is so cucked all men die but foids still rocking the wheel :feelsaww:

Sluts gonna slut, like always.

The invader-pill is underrated

This common in war. Women are valued as war prizes

They date and fuck the murderers of their brothers and sisters JFL
Foids are no humans.

At this point, Ukrainian men are bound to embrace misogynistic sentiments that directly oppose the "progressive" movement in Ukraine. :feelshaha:

Thanks for fighting for us men, also fuck you! :ahegao:
I don't want to know how many crippled men will be left by their foids just because they lost 1 arm or 1 leg.

Foids are absolutely brutal when it comes to this.

This has happened throughout history in wars, it’s no surprise at all.
Ukraine cucked itself for the globalists, it got what it wanted.

just be from the bigger country bro :feelswhat::feelscomfy:

These russian soldiers must be feeling very powerful and validated, they are emasculating the men of the country they are taking over with their girls while these emasculated men fight for the girls that are treating them like kings. Russian soldiers are doing well in the villages. Lucky. A high reward.

These russian soldiers must be feeling very powerful and validated, they are emasculating the men of the country they are taking over with their girls while these emasculated men fight for the girls that are treating them like kings. Russian soldiers are doing well in the villages. Lucky. A high reward.
Their life expectancy is like 1 week lmao

inb4 it's better to live a short life as a lion than a long life as a sheep

I just don't know how ukie soldiers still do it. they must be brainwashed beyond belief

>fighting for jewish president and leftist globohomo ideology
> foids either leave to the west or fuck your enemies

at this point they should be ultra blackpilled and just rape their own foids and go ER on their own government or join the russians :feelswhat:

tale as old as time. women in occupied France fucked the Nazis

:foidSoy:: yikes sweetie, just because you sacrifice yourself doesn't mean you are entitled to loyalty
or skinship.

Untitled

Last edited:
I just don't know how ukie soldiers still do it. they must be brainwashed beyond belief
You answered your own question. I guess it is fitting that "Ukraina" sounds like a girls name.

They're literally brainwashed to see their country as a girl that needs to be saved from evil Russians. Don't forget that Slavs live in hardcore matriarchies. Slav males = cannon fodder. Slav girls = more precious than gold.

You answered your own question. I guess it is fitting that "Ukraina" sounds like a girls name.

They're literally brainwashed to see their country as a girl that needs to be saved from evil Russians. Don't forget that Slavs live in hardcore matriarchies. Slav males = cannon fodder. Slav girls = more precious than gold.
yeah, people from many countries are extremely brainwashed jewkraine supporters too :feelswhat:

slav girls will be given to niggers to make more mutts, slavs will go extinct :feelsUgh:

'You cannot blame women because it's men who start the wars! Blame patriarchy!' :foidSoy:

Blames men for being cowards if they refuse to be a cannon fodder.

Good I hope that liberal shithole and it's people burn

Like imagine fighting and dying for that cuck jew zelenzky

All young foids are feminists and therefore sluts.
All feminists must be in the army!

Jewlenzky has to make sure that enough Ukrainian men die to make room for his planned nigger/Arab 'refugee' New Ukrainians.

Jewlenzky has to make sure that enough Ukrainian men die to make room for his planned nigger/Arab 'refugee' New Ukrainians.
He seems more like the kind that wants to fill it with gays and other "actor" types

He seems more like the kind that wants to fill it with gays and other "actor" types
Slippery slope, he wants to make Ukraine the same as the multicultural mutt Western Europe

I’m pretty sure a lot or most don’t want to, they are just forced to. Sadly the politicians are getting a lot cash laundered through the country right now, so they will keep this up as long they keep getting funding from US/CIA.

GO GO MY SLAVCELS!!! :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::blackpill: GO!!! ZOV, ZOV, ZOV!!! :blackpill:

>fighting for jewish president and leftist globohomo ideology
> foids either leave to the west or fuck your enemies

at this point they should be ultra blackpilled and just rape their own foids and go ER on their own government or join the russians :feelswhat:
Fuck I would just desert if I was in that position

Russians are merciless captors so that is the only choice.

i've seen stories of russians enjoying ukrainian pussy since the start of the war. it's how wars have always been

Russians are merciless captors so that is the only choice.
There's been plenty videos of Russians letting Ukrainians go after interrogations. It's the Ugaynians that make videos torturing their victims

Here a Ukrainian man actually complains about it

View: https://streamable.com/uvblrq

Their men are sacrificing their lives and lying in trenches getting shot and bombed, while Ukrainian women have a nice life in the West or those who stayed fuck the invaders. :feelshaha: Same thing happened in WW2 btw with french women. Women have no fucking loyalty.

so brutal

fighting for a country that refuses to oppress its women is bullshit

get cucked ukroid faggot. thats what you get for being a western lapdog cuck

Foids are the worst

Based as fuck. Asians have witnessed this with noodles 10000x more too - so have hispanics, with hispanic women

Men of the world should stop the fighting bullshit - and unite against the real problem - women. Men of all nations should just take their own women as sex slaves...any guy who wants to can use them can, whenever they want

Based as fuck. Asians have witnessed this with noodles 10000x more too - so have hispanics, with hispanic women

Men of the world should stop the fighting bullshit - and unite against the real problem - women. Men of all nations should just take their own women as sex slaves...any guy who wants to can use them can, whenever they want
I never understood why these creatures aren't enslaved.

Reminds me of how chad prophet Muhammad married a Jewish woman after killing her father and husband:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

'You cannot blame women because it's men who start the wars! Blame patriarchy!' :foidSoy:

Blames men for being cowards if they refuse to be a cannon fodder.
Women have the same behavior as niggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back