Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ukrainian giga stacy refugee looking for a betabux on Tinder

Scio

Scio

Banned
-
She is a giga stacy.
This is what she says:
„Im refugee from Ukraine blablabla…
I‘m for traditional values where the man is the breadwinner and the woman wraps him in love.“
Propably still chad only.

From all foids around the world, i hate Ukrainian foids most.
Their men are dying in war and they have the audacity to offer their pussy for other foreign men. There is no bigger betrayal than this
:feelsree:

East euro whores are some of the most vapid, stuck up cunts out there. Seriously how can someone from such a poor shithole be so arrogant? They aren't even white JFL

East euro whores are some of the most vapid, stuck up cunts out there. Seriously how can someone from such a poor shithole be so arrogant? They aren't even white JFL
She is definitely white. Blond (natural), green eyes and tall. Face 9/10

Where is the picture

Wrap me in love!

I'll fill her up with my boiling hot load of creamy coomz

Refugee in russia.
Also wheres pict?

Their men are dying in war and they have the audacity to offer their pussy for other foreign men. There is no bigger betrayal than this
-
Eh?- People date & marry partners from outside their own country all the time.- I don't understand why you are drawing an arbitrary line at national borders.

To me that would seem as strange as prohibiting a man in New York from dating a woman from Arkansas.- Or prohibiting the countless marriages of US military who meet wives while deployed overseas.
-

Ukrainian slutbags are the worse. They give a free pass to leave their shithole. Just so they can go fuck chad in German :feelsree:

Hamudi is slaying her rn