Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ukrainian foids rejected me and now i want Russians to win

Scio

Scio

Banned
-
So i matched with a few Ukrainians whores on Tinder (some were refugees and some not). I told them i was born in Ukraine too. They were all between 25 and 30 years old. After a few messages they just stopped answering like all the other whores on Tinder.:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It drives me so mad being rejected even by my own people that it changed my whole opinion about this war.
Now i don´t just want Russians to win, i also want all Ukrainian whores to be raped by those Burjatian mongols from Russias east (yes there are many Burjatian mongols in Russian army).
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

fakecel but it’s average here nowadays :feelsaww:

Good. You should have no loyalty to your home nation if they send your fellow slavcels to the meatgrinder while the foids flee to western europe to have fun and be whores. Seeing it has been blackpilling as fuck, also dispels the myth of slavic women being trad.

Good. You should have no loyalty to your home nation if they send your fellow slavcels to the meatgrinder while the foids flee to western europe to have fun and be whores. Seeing it has been blackpilling as fuck, also dispels the myth of slavic women being trad.
Even before i hated my nation i said they should send the toilets to the meatgrinder. But i still wanted Ukraine to win because its my homeland after all. But now, it´s like lifefuel knowing that wholes get raped and killed there...and btw there are still many foids in Ukraine who didn´t flee.

I hope they all get nuked

Fakecel detected for matching with literally the hottest white foids on the planet.

Fakecel detected for matching with literally the hottest white foids on the planet.
Nah, they were average at best. One was even a single mother. You don´t know how ugly ukrainians foids can be dude.

Fakecel if they even matched you. Mods?

well the dating market in ukraine is fucked. there are many instances where dating agencies just outright scam people out of thier money.

Why? I only have 150 matches in one month. Chad gets this in one hour JFL. Still no foid wants me.
03A10434 276D 4F61 A00C 6BA0DF08F8AD

The dating market in ukraine is as bad as the west. Even during the war foids inside and out of ukraine be Chad-only for daring apps. It is maddening

HOW IS THIS FAKECEL STILL NOT BANNED YET? MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

The dating market in ukraine is as bad as the west. Even during the war foids inside and out of ukraine be Chad-only for daring apps. It is maddening
Foids in Slavlands are the worst whores. Do not even try to talk to them, it is useless. A foid in Ukraine wants only Chads and nothing else.
Ukraine and Russia are the worst countries for any incel.
:forcedsmile:

Foids in Slavlands are the worst whores. Do not even try to talk to them, it is useless. A foid in Ukraine wants only Chads and nothing else.
Ukraine and Russia are the worst countries for any incel.
:forcedsmile:
Unless foids are *literally starving* they dngaf. I personally saw they were eating well and still living life on tutorial mode both as a refugee outside and even inside their country which is at war.

Wait... Why was OP banned lol!?

I hope they get gangraped by by orc soldiers, they would secretly enjoy it though.

So i matched with a few Ukrainians whores on Tinder (some were refugees and some not). I told them i was born in Ukraine too. They were all between 25 and 30 years old. After a few messages they just stopped answering like all the other whores on Tinder.:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It drives me so mad being rejected even by my own people that it changed my whole opinion about this war.
Now i don´t just want Russians to win, i also want all Ukrainian whores to be raped by those Burjatian mongols from Russias east (yes there are many Burjatian mongols in Russian army).
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Xd listen my man do not think this way being an incel is a state of being. it does not matter where you go in the world you will get the same treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back