Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ukraine war theory of mine

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Look at Germany, they took in millions of young male Sand refugees. Plus in Germany and any European country the ration of male to female births is 107:100 or some where close to that if I remember coreectly. So even without Sand refugees there were still more men than women. Plus in East Germany the foids all left for the West Germany and there are millions of low skilled prime age men left behind who wont make it in the West .

We all know how incel Germans tear up shit just look at 1939. The Americans are different those incels just become a public nuisance and do mass shootings, take opiods but Europeans tear up shit and burn the whole place to the ground. Its a very different culture. Although Europeans are so slow to anger when they explode they tear shit up for real.

Sands are similar, look at incel ISIS how they tore up the Middle East plus the only way to control Sand incels is with brutality, with an iron fist and the whip in a brutal manner which the West cannot do due to "racism" and "colonialism". Due to the laws in Europe the cops will all be fired if they try anything really brutal.

So whats the solution? Kill off the young Slav men, 3 months ago the number of young Ukrainiane men killed in combat was like 300.000 thats excluding crippled and injured in combat. Those men are in their prime ages of 18-35 years old, not old men. Plus the war is only going to intensify so expect to see the death numbers rise.

Guess what, the Slav foids will never return to Ukraine and we all know Slav foids are open to breeding with ethnic men.

The Ukraine war was planned because the incel problem is a ticking time bomb and when incel Germans and Sands tear shit up they will tear Europe to pieces. Look at France when incels riot and burn Paris, even police get killed there and thats just low level incel frustrations not the real deal "YET".

So the war was planned. The politicians are puppets and all in on it . The Slavs again are getting cucked by the Westerners just like for thousands of years.

Good way to divide both Eastern Europe and the rest of the Western world as well, divide and conquer. It's only going to get worse once people actually notice the contrast between their own lives and the billions of dollars being sent to Ukraine. Also gives the military-industrial complex some nice profits. They've been missing them for some time. :feelsjuice:

the war was planned.

Highly doubt it’s to kill off males, that’s just a consequence. The real reason is because NATO (America) wants everyone under their influence and they encroached upon Russia’s borders. But of course Russia did what any country would do in their position and stop threats to its border before they occur.

tons of female models come from slavic countries. the jews are running out of blonde haired blue eyed models to marry their children off to. they need to reduce the number of slavic men so the slavic women are willing to leave

Good way to divide both Eastern Europe and the rest of the Western world as well, divide and conquer. It's only going to get worse once people actually notice the contrast between their own lives and the billions of dollars being sent to Ukraine. Also gives the military-industrial complex some nice profits. They've been missing them for some time. :feelsjuice:
yeah the West was built on blood and war. Once the Ukraine war cools off the Western war industrial complex will move to the suck the resources in some other place, maybe Asia. Before Ukraine it was the Middle East after Asia maybe they will move to suck the resources in Africa again.

This shit makes no sense lmao.

There are literally videos of Ukrainian foids sitting in nightclubs in slutty clothing, the war is literally overexagerated propaganda.

Whether you're right or left, you're still the higher powers puppet anyway, so who cares about this politics shit?

This shit makes no sense lmao.

There are literally videos of Ukrainian foids sitting in nightclubs in slutty clothing, the war is literally overexagerated propaganda.

Whether you're right or left, you're still the higher powers puppet anyway, so who cares about this politics shit?
I guess the young Slav men getting forced to go die care about this politics or maybe they just low IQ?

In a week or two the summer Ukraine offensives are going to begin. I was reading they gathered some few hundred thousands fresh recruits(young men) for the summer offensives and the MSM is hyping everybody up in NPC West and everybody cantr wait.

Like people think Russia wont bomb those troops and blow them to pieces. Anyway I guess it was time to blow up some more Slave young males

I guess the young Slav men getting forced to go die care about this politics or maybe they just low IQ?

In a week or two the summer Ukraine offensives are going to begin. I was reading they gathered some few hundred thousands fresh recruits(young men) for the summer offensives and the MSM is hyping everybody up in NPC West and everybody cantr wait.

Like people think Russia wont bomb those troops and blow them to pieces. Anyway I guess it was time to blow up some more Slave young males
I guess, but slavs killing slavs won't really do much anyway because Russia has one of the biggest populations on the planet and won't be running out of people anytime soon. So hypothetically, don't you think that Nato could use the attacks on Ukraine to basically bomb the fuck out of Russia and kill millions of people?

After all, it seems like now would be a good opportunity, as Ukraine is kicking Russian ass (atleast in the media) so Russia is probably way to focused on Ukraine to war with the US and company on different fronts.

I guess, but slavs killing slavs won't really do much anyway because Russia has one of the biggest populations on the planet and won't be running out of people anytime soon. So hypothetically, don't you think that Nato could use the attacks on Ukraine to basically bomb the fuck out of Russia and kill millions of people?

After all, it seems like now would be a good opportunity, as Ukraine is kicking Russian ass (atleast in the media) so Russia is probably way to focused on Ukraine to war with the US and company on different fronts.
Nobody will bomb Russia because Russians dont play those games, they bomb anybody who bombs them. They already warned the UK that just 1 nuke and UK will disappear for ever.

Plus I was refering to Ukrainian men, the young men because their foids are all over the Western EU. Now in summer they have fathered a few more hundred thousand of men for the slaughter

Nobody will bomb Russia because Russians dont play those games, they bomb anybody who bombs them. They already warned the UK that just 1 nuke and UK will disappear for ever.

Plus I was refering to Ukrainian men, the young men because their foids are all over the Western EU. Now in summer they have fathered a few more hundred thousand of men for the slaughter
Yeah you're right, nobody will do shit to Russia.

But what if we see the Ukrainians really begin to push back against the Russian offensive to the point where the Russians are forced to waste precious bombs, and then the UN initiates a coordinated strike on Russia.

And to be honest what does anyone really even get from killing some Ukrainians anyway? Why exactly is benefiting (besides the jews of course because that's just a meme at this point)

Yeah you're right, nobody will do shit to Russia.

But what if we see the Ukrainians really begin to push back against the Russian offensive to the point where the Russians are forced to waste precious bombs, and then the UN initiates a coordinated strike on Russia.

And to be honest what does anyone really even get from killing some Ukrainians anyway? Why exactly is benefiting (besides the jews of course because that's just a meme at this point)
dude incel violence is a problem and has always been a problem a problem throughout history. Most wars are about women or money, sometimes for resources like water, fertile land etc etc.

The incel problem in Europe is a ticking time bomb and places like Germany and France need to do something fast.

The East of Europe have always been white niggers for the Western Euros. Sometimes they settled the excess Western incels in the East but mostly cucked the Slavs. The word Slave comes from Slav.

The Ukrainiane foids are now in the West and will stay because their natural men are dying so there is already a shortage of young men in Ukraine. So many foids wont return.

The incels in the West get a chance to breed and this way there wont be any violence in the West. Because West Euros and East Euros are different. The young men in the West are vicious and violent when its time to fight, they slow to anger but they fuck shit up when its time to fight.
The Eastern young men are different they not violent the way the West is. Its a different race. Those drink alcohol.

So the West will be burned to the ground or some French revolution will happen or 30 years war. Theres always some shit that happens in Europe without fail when there are many incels

100% they want the Ukrainians gone so they can settle and populate it with non Slavic people's but Russia and Ukraine are the same in regards to kotowing to Jews.

100% they want the Ukrainians gone so they can settle and populate it with non Slavic people's but Russia and Ukraine are the same in regards to kotowing to Jews.
The Russian royal class from my understanding were always Germanics. Russians/Slavs are just subjects of West Euros.

But its brutal how low IQ Ukranians are killing off their youthful young men by the hundreds of thousands each go and lost their foids. I guess there is a reason why some nations are masters and some slaves.

I mean the best would be to become a vassal of some other low IQ state like Poland so that they send their young men to die and our young men live. Good deal for high IQ thinkers like me

After the war when Poland is weak and Russia poor then declare independance.

The Russian royal class from my understanding were always Germanics. Russians/Slavs are just subjects of West Euros.

But its brutal how low IQ Ukranians are killing off their youthful young men by the hundreds of thousands each go and lost their foids. I guess there is a reason why some nations are masters and some slaves.

I mean the best would be to become a vassal of some other low IQ state like Poland so that they send their young men to die and our young men live. Good deal for high IQ thinkers like me

After the war when Poland is weak and Russia poor then declare independance.
I agree hence why the descendents of Germans were culled and kicked out of the Eastern Europe back to Western Europe. And now they're a slave to the USA/NATO.

For Ukraine those who dies could be replaced thanks to a baby boom for 2 generations but now it's impossible it'll end up being immigration to create a new society or a nation bordering them will conquer them.

I agree hence why the descendents of Germans were culled and kicked out of the Eastern Europe back to Western Europe. And now they're a slave to the USA/NATO.

For Ukraine those who dies could be replaced thanks to a baby boom for 2 generations but now it's impossible it'll end up being immigration to create a new society or a nation bordering them will conquer them.
yeah they will have to be replaced. The days of fighting major wars is over for Europe unless of course they want to self suicide because of the current terrible birth rates. But Ukraine are attempting to fight a full scale major war with such terrible birth rates it just really stupid , at least in my opinion.

If they really wanted to fight they should have first gotten allies to join them so together combined a professional army of a few thousand for each Allie would have been enough to defend against Russian aggression

But yeah I guess Ukraine wins the Darwin award

Look at Germany, they took in millions of young male Sand refugees. Plus in Germany and any European country the ration of male to female births is 107:100 or some where close to that if I remember coreectly. So even without Sand refugees there were still more men than women. Plus in East Germany the foids all left for the West Germany and there are millions of low skilled prime age men left behind who wont make it in the West .

We all know how incel Germans tear up shit just look at 1939. The Americans are different those incels just become a public nuisance and do mass shootings, take opiods but Europeans tear up shit and burn the whole place to the ground. Its a very different culture. Although Europeans are so slow to anger when they explode they tear shit up for real.

Sands are similar, look at incel ISIS how they tore up the Middle East plus the only way to control Sand incels is with brutality, with an iron fist and the whip in a brutal manner which the West cannot do due to "racism" and "colonialism". Due to the laws in Europe the cops will all be fired if they try anything really brutal.

So whats the solution? Kill off the young Slav men, 3 months ago the number of young Ukrainiane men killed in combat was like 300.000 thats excluding crippled and injured in combat. Those men are in their prime ages of 18-35 years old, not old men. Plus the war is only going to intensify so expect to see the death numbers rise.

Guess what, the Slav foids will never return to Ukraine and we all know Slav foids are open to breeding with ethnic men.

The Ukraine war was planned because the incel problem is a ticking time bomb and when incel Germans and Sands tear shit up they will tear Europe to pieces. Look at France when incels riot and burn Paris, even police get killed there and thats just low level incel frustrations not the real deal "YET".

So the war was planned. The politicians are puppets and all in on it . The Slavs again are getting cucked by the Westerners just like for thousands of years.
You are stupid:

1. Germany tried to prevent the war, Scholz traveled to meet with Putin just before the invasion. Scholz for example promised that Ukraine will not join Nato as long as Putin and Scholz are alive. Scholz said at the press event with Putin that as long as Putin is in office (which Scholz said he did not know how long that was, he implied that Putin could still be in office for decades) Ukraine won't join Nato, look it up! France and Germany have been blocking Ukraine from Nato a long time. Macron and the US also tried to prevent the invasion (that occurred) in february 2022. Also Finnish president tried to prevent, he spoke to Putin several times. It was Russia, who wanted this war, because they thought they would win in a short time and take over and install their government and force Ukraine to join the Eurasian Economic Union and collective security treaty organization and prevent Ukraine from joining the European Union (this all started when viktor janukovytš broke his election promise and did not sign the association agreement with the eu that was negotiated for years, because Russia told him not to sign the association agreement with the eu, russia already started trade war against Ukraine in 2013, like they have done these trade measures against Moldova and Georgia to punish them any time they try to get closer to the EU. Putin fears the EU, not Nato). Nato is seen by Russia not as a military threat, but a shield/safe haven for countries it wants to control to not be controlled, so Ukrainian and Georgian and Moldovan etc. Nato membership is threat to Russia only because it prevents Russia from contolling them. Finland was already lost to the West in the early 1990s so they did not mind it joining Nato. Montenegro is/was not an EU member, so Russia tried a coup in Montenegro to prevent Montenegro joining Nato and later the EU.

2. you are so stupid you have no clue about death-to-casualties ratios in a war like this. if there were 3 months ago 300 000 "young Ukrainiane men killed in combat" excluding injured, the total casualties would be close to 2 million (Ukraine does not have that many soldiers, and there are of course those non-casualties that are on the frontlines). From where did you get that 300 000 killed figure? The Ukrainian reported killed russians number of 198 260 as of 13.5.2023 since feb 22 is also way too high.
3 months ago the number of young Ukrainiane men killed in combat was like 300.000
this is not true. the Ukrainian soldier deaths since february 22 are in the low tens of thousands.

3. Why would Germany plan to ruin its economy by losing access to Russian energy? Russian gas and oil also was very important for German economy. And Germany and Russia had big trade relationship even without energy. Russia planned the war long in advance and started to throttle the gas supply to the "European" (mostly EU countries, + UK, Switzerland etc.) market already in 2021 so that we would have less gas in storage.

4. how would you explain the russian build-up in spring 2021? Was it also a German plot?

planned, yes, but NOT BY GERMANY. Who you think will have to pay for the reconstruction? Germany will probably be the biggest payer, even though German economy is 4 trillion and the US is 26 trillion, the US economy is 6.5 times bigger than Germany's economy. Look who is paying for Syria, Iraq, Libya, Turkey. Not the US, Germany is the biggest. That's why Germany is giving Ukraine as much air-defence as possible, its best air-defence to Ukraine while the US is giving older, more obsolete stuff and the US could give much more air-defence assets to Ukraine if it was ready to accept lesser capability for itself like Germany is accepting. Germany wants to prevent more destruction in Ukraine so less paying for it in the future. If Ukraine joins the EU, Germany is the biggest loser in it in absolute terms. Also Greece etc. would get less money from the EU if Ukraine joined, so I can see Greece opposing Ukraine joining the EU.

Ukrainians are not being used, they chose to resist and fight FOR THEMSELVES. Ukrainians are the ones begging for more weapons and support. No one could force them to fight. The US could not force the democratically elected government to fight the Taleban, if they could, they would have done it. They don't need to force the Ukrainians to fight. This lie that Ukrainians are being used by others is a Russian information operation like the WW3 fearmongering.

(I am also stupid for using my time to write this to you and others here. you will not change your Russia-supporting minds no matter what, it has been a shock for me to see most of this forum being so stupid, ignorant and believing russian lies and hating Ukraine so much)

Last edited:
You are stupid:

1. Germany tried to prevent the war, Scholz traveled to meet with Putin just before the invasion. Scholz for example promised that Ukraine will not join Nato as long as Putin and Scholz are alive. Scholz said at the press event with Putin that as long as Putin is in office (which Scholz said he did not know how long that was, he implied that Putin could still be in office for decades) Ukraine won't join Nato, look it up! France and Germany have been blocking Ukraine from Nato a long time. Macron and the US also tried to prevent the invasion (that occurred) in february 2022. Also Finnish president tried to prevent, he spoke to Putin several times. It was Russia, who wanted this war, because they thought they would win in a short time and take over and install their government and force Ukraine to join the Eurasian Economic Union and collective security treaty organization and prevent Ukraine from joining the European Union (this all started when viktor janukovytš broke his election promise and did not sign the association agreement with the eu that was negotiated for years, because Russia told him not to sign the association agreement with the eu, russia already started trade war against Ukraine in 2013, like they have done these trade measures against Moldova and Georgia to punish them any time they try to get closer to the EU. Putin fears the EU, not Nato). Nato is seen by Russia not as a military threat, but a shield/safe haven for countries it wants to control to not be controlled, so Ukrainian and Georgian and Moldovan etc. Nato membership is threat to Russia only because it prevents Russia from contolling them. Finland was already lost to the West in the early 1990s so they did not mind it joining Nato. Montenegro is/was not an EU member, so Russia tried a coup in Montenegro to prevent Montenegro joining Nato and later the EU.

2. you are so stupid you have no clue about death-to-casualties ratios in a war like this. if there were 3 months ago 300 000 "young Ukrainiane men killed in combat" excluding injured, the total casualties would be close to 2 million (Ukraine does not have that many soldiers, and there are of course those non-casualties that are on the frontlines). From where did you get that 300 000 killed figure? The Ukrainian reported killed russians number of 198 260 as of 13.5.2023 since feb 22 is also way too high.

this is not true. the Ukrainian soldier deaths since february 22 are in the low tens of thousands.

3. Why would Germany plan to ruin its economy by losing access to Russian energy? Russian gas and oil also was very important for German economy. And Germany and Russia had big trade relationship even without energy. Russia planned the war long in advance and started to throttle the gas supply to the "European" (mostly EU countries, + UK, Switzerland etc.) market already in 2021 so that we would have less gas in storage.

4. how would you explain the russian build-up in spring 2021? Was it also a German plot?

planned, yes, but NOT BY GERMANY. Who you think will have to pay for the reconstruction? Germany will probably be the biggest payer, even though German economy is 4 trillion and the US is 26 trillion, the US economy is 6.5 times bigger than Germany's economy. Look who is paying for Syria, Iraq, Libya, Turkey. Not the US, Germany is the biggest. That's why Germany is giving Ukraine as much air-defence as possible, its best air-defence to Ukraine while the US is giving older, more obsolete stuff and the US could give much more air-defence assets to Ukraine if it was ready to accept lesser capability for itself like Germany is accepting. Germany wants to prevent more destruction in Ukraine so less paying for it in the future. If Ukraine joins the EU, Germany is the biggest loser in it in absolute terms. Also Greece etc. would get less money from the EU if Ukraine joined, so I can see Greece opposing Ukraine joining the EU.

Ukrainians are not being used, they chose to resist and fight FOR THEMSELVES. Ukrainians are the ones begging for more weapons and support. No one could force them to fight. The US could not force the democratically elected government to fight the Taleban, if they could, they would have done it. They don't need to force the Ukrainians to fight. This lie that Ukrainians are being used by others is a Russian information operation like the WW3 fearmongering.

(I am also stupid for using my time to write this to you and others here. you will not change your Russia-supporting minds no matter what, it has been a shock for me to see most of this forum being so stupid, ignorant and believing russian lies and hating Ukraine so much)
long text and alot of information in it. Thanks for the well researched reply brocel. I will have to read it slowly and reply properly.

But for now I will say just because the Media reports one thing does not make it true. Like example Scholz talking to Putin about the war before it started. Did you read in official state documents or got it from the Media? This is important.

And politicians are all puppets.

long text and alot of information in it. Thanks for the well researched reply brocel. I will have to read it slowly and reply properly.

But for now I will say just because the Media reports one thing does not make it true. Like example Scholz talking to Putin about the war before it started. Did you read in official state documents or got it from the Media? This is important.

And politicians are all puppets.

That link is official state source/document.

Here is official website of Russia announcing Olaf Scholz's travelling to Moscow to meet Putin:

"On February 15, President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin will hold talks in Moscow with Federal Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany Olaf Scholz.
Announcement, February 15, 2022" (the invasion started early on the 24. of February 2022 in case you did not know)

I don't see any media lying about a meeting taking place that did not take place. Hardly any media ever lies about a meeting of heads of states occurring when it can be so easily be checked. Media can ignore a meeting or/and choose what to tell about it or/and how to write about it.

You don't know even the super basic facts but still make conclusions about why something is happening.

I want to add that Germany did not and do not decide who comes from Ukraine. All Ukrainians are eligible for EU's Temporary protection. It was Ukraine's decision not to allow certain age men from leaving without permit.

If Germany started this war to improve its sex ratio, this is a very expensive way to do it! They could simply not allow the MENA and muslim men to come to Germany. They could simply issue residence permits to women of other countries.

I will not continue wasting my time in this discussion when you don't have knowledge of the super basic events relating to this issue.

they just want to get rid of slavs and replace us with some shitskins and asians and what not, they hate slavs that's it while russians in particular have no respect for themselves to fall for "muh russian empire" propaganda once again.

Last edited:

That link is official state source/document.

Here is official website of Russia announcing Olaf Scholz's travelling to Moscow to meet Putin:

"On February 15, President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin will hold talks in Moscow with Federal Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany Olaf Scholz.
Announcement, February 15, 2022" (the invasion started early on the 24. of February 2022 in case you did not know)

I don't see any media lying about a meeting taking place that did not take place. Hardly any media ever lies about a meeting of heads of states occurring when it can be so easily be checked. Media can ignore a meeting or/and choose what to tell about it or/and how to write about it.

You don't know even the super basic facts but still make conclusions about why something is happening.

I want to add that Germany did not and do not decide who comes from Ukraine. All Ukrainians are eligible for EU's Temporary protection. It was Ukraine's decision not to allow certain age men from leaving without permit.

If Germany started this war to improve its sex ratio, this is a very expensive way to do it! They could simply not allow the MENA and muslim men to come to Germany. They could simply issue residence permits to women of other countries.

I will not continue wasting my time in this discussion when you don't have knowledge of the super basic events relating to this issue.
dont worry I will get back to you with a replay . Right now I cannot concentrate so hold on brocel

yeah the West was built on blood and war. Once the Ukraine war cools off the Western war industrial complex will move to the suck the resources in some other place, maybe Asia. Before Ukraine it was the Middle East after Asia maybe they will move to suck the resources in Africa again.
:yes::yes:
Africa is next on the chopping block. It already stated in Sudan.

Let them fight.

Highly doubt it’s to kill off males, that’s just a consequence. The real reason is because NATO (America) wants everyone under their influence and they encroached upon Russia’s borders. But of course Russia did what any country would do in their position and stop threats to its border before they occur.
Likely not the primary intent because if you think of it, its just killing of the would be worker drones for the elite. However this war is 'controlled' by both sides in the sense they they will not let it spill out, so there is some aspects of planning going along in the background. This war is not much different that the 'power' struggle wars prior to the two world wars.

An average Russophobe logic : Russia is le bad for wanting to influence the politics of her neighbors while US is always good when they install puppet governments ( former presidents of Lithuania, Ukraine, Latvia etc. were American/Canadian citizens ), spy on their allies, 'democratically' install secret prisons etc.
People of Donbass are terrorists backed by Russia while those in Kosovo are freedom fighters and deserve to have their own country.

Africa is always a hotspot due to foreign powers mostly drawing their borders through the UN.
They always get all their ressources stolen by the West, China and Russia and if there's an African president trying to change that, he gets assassinated. There's no world region that is getting fucked over harder than Africa. They still use child and slave work for rare metals like Cobalt used for E-car batteries and cocoa.

They always get all their ressources stolen by the West, China and Russia and if there's an African president trying to change that, he gets assassinated. There's no world region that is getting fucked over harder than Africa. They still use child and slave work for rare metals like Cobalt used for E-car batteries and cocoa.
Africans will forever remain as slaves because they refuse to ally with each other. Africans are very tribalistic and very willing to kill each other to prevent other tribes gaining more political power. But this makes one tribe stronger for a short while and all the rest weaker and under developed. Then the cycle continues and they are always fighting and never developing.

So they are natural slaves because they themselves choose to fight amongst themselves and nobody respects weak nations.

yeah they will have to be replaced. The days of fighting major wars is over for Europe unless of course they want to self suicide because of the current terrible birth rates. But Ukraine are attempting to fight a full scale major war with such terrible birth rates it just really stupid , at least in my opinion.

If they really wanted to fight they should have first gotten allies to join them so together combined a professional army of a few thousand for each Allie would have been enough to defend against Russian aggression

But yeah I guess Ukraine wins the Darwin award
If anything Ukranne with have anyone to fight on there behalf unless the Jews running Ukraine pander to nations with alot of human capital to enlist in their army like mercenaries.

Ukraine sure does win the Darwin award as they want to cull their male population to create a new Israel in the lands of people who used to despise and kill them in the past.

If anything Ukranne with have anyone to fight on there behalf unless the Jews running Ukraine pander to nations with alot of human capital to enlist in their army like mercenaries.

Ukraine sure does win the Darwin award as they want to cull their male population to create a new Israel in the lands of people who used to despise and kill them in the past.
and the Slav men do not rise up and overthrow the Zelensky cucks in government. Oh well then just die off. More Slav pussy for ethnics

and the Slav men do not rise up and overthrow the Zelensky cucks in government. Oh well then just die off. More Slav pussy for ethnics
A Slav will accept just about anyone to rule over them as long as their life is spared and they can go about a decent life.

Africans will forever remain as slaves because they refuse to ally with each other. Africans are very tribalistic and very willing to kill each other to prevent other tribes gaining more political power. But this makes one tribe stronger for a short while and all the rest weaker and under developed. Then the cycle continues and they are always fighting and never developing.

So they are natural slaves because they themselves choose to fight amongst themselves and nobody respects weak nations.
Just like what happens with the gangs in US killing each other for nothing.