Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ukraine war might actually go nuclear

@CrackingYs How do you specifically think this will play out? What path do you foresee the Russia-Ukraine War taking over the next 1-2 years?

@CrackingYs How do you specifically think this will play out? What path do you foresee the Russia-Ukraine War taking over the next 1-2 years?
I'm hoping for global thermonuclear war, it's a long shot though.

If Russia really does blow up the nuclear plant it'll be like 6 times worse than Chernobyl. And then if radiation falls into NATO territory it could get NATO involved in the war. Then basically we would be on permenant DEFCON 1 alert, basically just waiting for all the nukes to go off. Maybe Putin is based enough to destroy the whole world if he can't have Crimea, but maybe not.

Hopefully before the bombs drop I could get a flight ticket to somewhere like Patagonia or Tristan da Cunha, somewhere remote that might not get hit by the nukes and then have a chance to live in the post apocalyptic world.

I'm hoping for global thermonuclear war, it's a long shot though.

If Russia really does blow up the nuclear plant it'll be like 6 times worse than Chernobyl. And then if radiation falls into NATO territory it could get NATO involved in the war. Then basically we would be on permenant DEFCON 1 alert, basically just waiting for all the nukes to go off. Maybe Putin is based enough to destroy the whole world if he can't have Crimea, but maybe not.

Hopefully before the bombs drop I could get a flight ticket to somewhere like Patagonia or Tristan da Cunha, somewhere remote that might not get hit by the nukes and then have a chance to live in the post apocalyptic world.
I agree. If the ZNPP gets blown up, it will lead for U.S. warhawks to call for a massive escalation potentially culminating in boots on the ground in Ukraine. It's good that you're bringing this up even though it's concerning. This site needs more threads on current events.
People will say a Third World War is impossible. Evidently, we both think it's possible. If it happens, and we make the right preparations, it could be the greatest time of our lives.

Do you believe the war will escalate in the next year regardless of what happens with the nuclear plant? U.S. sending ATACMS, F-16s to Ukraine, et cetera?

I agree. If the ZNPP gets blown up, it will lead for U.S. warhawks to call for a massive escalation potentially culminating in boots on the ground in Ukraine. It's good that you're bringing this up even though it's concerning. This site needs more threads on current events.
People will say a Third World War is impossible. Evidently, we both think it's possible. If it happens, and we make the right preparations, it could be the greatest time of our lives.

Do you believe the war will escalate in the next year regardless of what happens with the nuclear plant? U.S. sending ATACMS, F-16s to Ukraine, et cetera?
It sounds like F16s, ATACMS, and cluster bombs are heading to Ukraine but I guess not until next year.

I kinda think Russia is bluffing and won't actually escalate to nuclear warfare. Putin is welcome to prove me wrong, in which case WW3 is on.

Whoop whoop :feelsautistic: LFG!!! :dab:

Nothing will happen, nothing ever happens

FUCK IT IS HAPPENING ITS REAL

Nothing will happen, nothing ever happens
fetchimage

ukrainian government threathening how they will retake their territories and russian government threathening to nuke everyone

same as from day 1

I hope we get a nuclear war but it's sadly unlikely. If Russia gets defeated it spells bad news for us all. It means global homo will have free reign to spread wherever they like. People should understand that Russia, China, and North Korea are the last resistance against the globo homo.