Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ukraine war might actually go nuclear

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Based Putin has put bombs on the 6 reactors at the Zaporozhzhia nuclear power plant. So if Ukraine tries to retake that area then they will have to deal with a situation 6 times worse than Chernobyl. Good luck Mr. Zelensky.

And just now Zelensky's psychopathic jewish friends in Washington DC are saying that they're gonna have NATO declare nuclear war on Russia if the power plant is destroyed.

View: https://twitter.com/igorsushko/status/1672029829573787648?t=WM-aFaxzZqPXXVWyhwWFGA&s=19

Whoo fucking whooo :feelsautistic: This is it! This is the setup for WW3 that we've been waiting for our whole lives. The jews in DC haven't voted on it yet, the bill as just introduced. But if it does pass then WW3 has a relatively good chance of actually happening.

I'm tired of being doomer edged bro
Dn rd

If this is true I hope World War 3 comes out as long as I don't get drafted and I could live in a isolated area. I can watch the world burn and enjoy myself.

Based Putin has put bombs on the 6 reactors at the Zaporozhzhia nuclear power plant. So if Ukraine tries to retake that area then they will have to deal with a situation 6 times worse than Chernobyl. Good luck Mr. Zelensky.

And just now Zelensky's psychopathic jewish friends in Washington DC are saying that they're gonna have NATO declare nuclear war on Russia if the power plant is destroyed.

View: https://twitter.com/igorsushko/status/1672029829573787648?t=WM-aFaxzZqPXXVWyhwWFGA&s=19

Whoo fucking whooo :feelsautistic: This is it! This is the setup for WW3 that we've been waiting for our whole lives. The jews in DC haven't voted on it yet, the bill as just introduced. But if it does pass then WW3 has a relatively good chance of actually happening.

hopefully he nukes all of Europe into rubble so I can die

Why does that look like African Putin? :dafuckfeels:
51841.jpg

I can't wait to see nuked flying above Moscow. The Russian nation will finally be eliminated!

I've been saying this will go nuclear into WW3 since the beginning of this war, but nobody believes you until it's too late.

This winter is likely when shit will finally go nuclear.

What are the reasons as to why you believe this?
If Russia is going to take this thing nuclear this year, then doing so at the start of winter will be the best time to do so in order to maximize the negative effect on Ukraine's war effort. Supply, logistics, morale - everything - is tougher to deal with during the winter than any other season.

In any case, I hope you all have your bunkers ready. Oh, and get your money out of the markets soon. It'll be fucking giga over when this goes nuclear and the panic goes into warp 10. KEK

Dream more.
Most people don't understand how nuclear conflicts would look like between two nuclear sides. They won't directly attack each other (that would be suicide), like they haven't been doing with all of their proxy wars in the past several decades - Syria being the latest one. More often than not, it's going to be non-nuclear nations who get fucked. If Ukraine gets hit with tactical nukes, Belarus might get hit by the US (from German or Turkish silos) in response, for example.

If Russia is going to take this thing nuclear this year, then doing so at the start of winter will be the best time to do so in order to maximize the negative effect on Ukraine's war effort. Supply, logistics, morale - everything - is tougher to deal with during the winter than any other season.
That is a good point. If Russia were to go nuclear (which, at this point, is looking like their only plausible trump card) then it would only be logical to do it during winter as you said: to maximize logistical and total mental annihilation. But I don't know If I suffer from recentism and or normalcy bias but I can't, for the life of me, see tsarist Putin Russia truly using any nukes. Well, that is, not in this particular instance. The reason for that is just how much of a diminishing return that is. And coupled with the fact that America's intelligence agencies (probably) knows where Putin is at all times. So if he did go nigger mode the US could launch a devastating precision strike on his current location and he definitely knows that. But then again what would that really accomplish? And I'm sure the response wouldn't be taken lightly.

Realistically what is the point of all these stockpiled nuclear weapons if not to use them at some point? If they had no use they wouldn't be in a stockpile and constantly under maintenance. There is undoubtedly not a single future wherein hiroshima and nagisaki are the only cases in which a nuclear warhead was deployed. That would be so unbelievably optimistic, naïve and at a complete impasse with human nature.

I remember you talking about how mutually assured destruction, in the current world, is a misnomer. If Russia did nuke Ukraine what would that necessarily mean for NATO and the US? Realistically what could be the outcome of Russia using a small number of nukes? Will it be that small scale nuclear war becomes no longer taboo?
In any case, I hope you all have your bunkers ready.
Hypothetically I'd be gigafucked I live 45 minutes away from a reasonably large city.

tbh, even if a nuclear war starts i won't probably be affected by it since i live in one of the most hidden and unfamous places in the world. but i am sure i will have to live throught some financial problems since a nuclear war basically means the end of the world.

Most people don't understand how nuclear conflicts would look like between two nuclear sides. They won't directly attack each other (that would be suicide), like they haven't been doing with all of their proxy wars in the past several decades - Syria being the latest one. More often than not, it's going to be non-nuclear nations who get fucked. If Ukraine gets hit with tactical nukes, Belarus might get hit by the US (from German or Turkish silos) in response, for example.
Yeah that's sounds realistic

I remember you talking about how mutually assured destruction, in the current world, is a misnomer. If Russia did nuke Ukraine what would that necessarily mean for NATO and the US? Realistically what could be the outcome of Russia using a small number of nukes? Will it be that small scale nuclear war becomes no longer taboo?
It would fundamentally change political relations (for the worse) between stronger and weaker nations. The UN and other political groups will yell and scream, but they'll be ignored like they always are. Also, more countries will likely try to weaponize uranium and plutonium to keep the bullies from threatening them. Countries could also leverage their global economic position and threaten to massively raise prices on some necessary good that they produce for the world, if they're ever threatened (almost never happens explicitly).

But there will also be another arms race: missile defense. Right now, you can't launch a single nuke from any silo anywhere in the world without the entire rest of the world knowing about it. Only field deployed nukes from fighter jets or SADMs can go undetected.

It would fundamentally change political relations (for the worse) between stronger and weaker nations. The UN and other political groups will yell and scream, but they'll be ignored like they always are. Also, more countries will likely try to weaponize uranium and plutonium to keep the bullies from threatening them. Countries could also leverage their global economic position and threaten to massively raise prices on some necessary good that they produce for the world, if they're ever threatened (almost never happens explicitly).

But there will also be another arms race: missile defense. Right now, you can't launch a single nuke from any silo anywhere in the world without the entire rest of the world knowing about it. Only field deployed nukes from fighter jets or SADMs can go undetected.
Actually, I'm having second thoughts about what I said previously insofar as my opinion of the Russian officials potentially abstaining from going complete nigger mode. By virtue of this Wagner coup shit, alone, being the most concerning and perhaps wildest shit even more so than the initial invasion itself. While simultaneously acknowledging that Ukraine will undoubtedly be immensely capitalizing off this instability which in return just adds more pressure and fuel to this potentially cataclysmic cluster fuck.

What are your thoughts on this shit? And how much does it skew the percentage chance of shit from actually happening?

Last edited:
What does this mean for a neet shut-in like me?

We aren’t that lucky.

What at are your thoughts on this shit? And how much does it skew the percentage chance of shit from actually happening?
Someone must have paid Prigozhin a tidy sum to risk corporate and political suicide by throwing away his company at the Russian government in an effort to cause domestic strife.

If anything, this increases the chance Putin will go nuclear, since this act will (should) scare the ever loving shit out of anyone. Might not work against those crazy Russians, though. His detractors will probably get emboldened to take him down.

Putin is a nationalist so he wanted this war.

Other Russian leaders after him might not be like him and the world will forget about this conflict within a decade or two.

America is already in full scale social disintegration which means that western Europe and Taiwan won't be so bold in the future. I mean, America is already going full steam ahead to resemble South Africa and Brazil as of this moment. So with that in mind Putin didn't have to invade Ukraine and should have just let the Ukrainians do what they want.

It is what it is I guess. What makes families strong and rich are close ties because close ties implies trust. Yea Putin shouldn't have invaded but Ukraine should have waited for a new milder Russian leader after Putin.

Last edited:
Someone must have paid Prigozhin a tidy sum to risk corporate and political suicide by throwing away his company at the Russian government in an effort to cause domestic strife.
It definitely seems that way. And If you follow the incentives: it must relate back to the Russian oligarchs, right? Or is there potential western meddling?
If anything, this increases the chance Putin will go nuclear, since this act will (should) scare the ever loving shit out of anyone.
I couldn't even believe this shit when I read it this morning. We are truly living in one of many series of absurd timelines that will collapse on a WW3 type scenario.
His detractors will probably get emboldened to take him down.
It does seem like the Wagner coup will be the straw that emboldens everyone. And will be the thing that ends this war for the worst.

Putin is a nationalist so he wanted this war.

Other Russian leaders after him might not be like him and the world will forget about this conflict within a decade or two.

America is already in full scale social disintegration which means that western Europe and Taiwan won't be so bold in the future. I mean, America is already going full steam ahead to resemble South Africa and Brazil as of this moment. So with that in mind Putin didn't have to invade Ukraine and should have just let the Ukrainians do what they want.

It is what it is I guess. What makes families strong and rich are close ties because close ties implies trust. Yea Putin shouldn't have invaded but Ukraine should have waited for a new milder Russian leader after Putin.
China is in a demographic free-fall, no one is spared from the global decline.

It definitely seems that way. And If you follow the incentives: it must relate back to the Russian oligarchs, right? Or is there potential western meddling?
It would not surprise me in the least if the Rothschilds paid him a huge amount of money for this. I guess that technically is "Western" meddling, but behind the scenes.

tbh, even if a nuclear war starts i won't probably be affected by it since i live in one of the most hidden and unfamous places in the world. but i am sure i will have to live throught some financial problems since a nuclear war basically means the end of the world.
It means millions of refugees flooding into your little village.

It means millions of refugees flooding into your little village.
no one is flooding to a 3rd world desert, they won't manage to survive the harsh environment while i can live in very hot places with ease. but i won't have problem with white people coming to libya since i can maybe ascend with a white toilet.

If anything, this increases the chance Putin will go nuclear
Shit is hitting the fan fast. A nuke drop on the front line is gonna be a big wake up call that Putin is still in control.

In any case, I hope you all have your bunkers ready. Oh, and get your money out of the markets soon. It'll be fucking giga over when this goes nuclear and the panic goes into warp 10. KEK
If you'd give me a number on a scale of 1 to 10 how likely this is to actually go nuclear what would you say?

Shit is hitting the fan fast. A nuke drop on the front line is gonna be a big wake up call that Putin is still in control.
I have a feeling it's very likely a tactical nuke will get used on ukraine in the near future.

Why are you celebrating, this is all Jewish games. They control all sides and whatever outcome they choose does not benefit us.

It would not surprise me in the least if the Rothschilds paid him a huge amount of money for this. I guess that technically is "Western" meddling, but behind the scenes.
He is Jewish, he does not need to be paid to play his part in their theater

Why are you celebrating, this is all Jewish games. They control all sides and whatever outcome they choose does not benefit us.
Begun, the Jewish Games have :feelsautistic:

I hope we get a nuclear war but it's sadly unlikely. If Russia gets defeated it spells bad news for us all. It means global homo will have free reign to spread wherever they like. People should understand that Russia, China, and North Korea are the last resistance against the globo homo.

I hope we get a nuclear war but it's sadly unlikely.
True.

I think the chance for a tactical nuke on ukraine is more likely than russia actually throwing nuke at the west

True.

I think the chance for a tactical nuke on ukraine is more likely than russia actually throwing nuke at the west
Nuke at the west is suicide. There's a lot of bluffing going on too. No one wants nuclear war.

If you'd give me a number on a scale of 1 to 10 how likely this is to actually go nuclear what would you say?
2, maybe 3 maximum, where 1 is "keep dreaming" and 10 is "hide in your bunkers immediately."

Based Putin has approved the nuclear option. Let's get this party started :feelsLightsaber:

MY DICK HASN'T BEEN THIS HARD SINCE I DISCOVERED MY FIRST BONER.