Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ukraine vs Russia

Who are you rooting for?

• Ukraine

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Russia

Votes: 35 87.5%

• Total voters
Shrewdslayer

Shrewdslayer

Incel For Life
-
The Globohomo Ukraine or the Goyim Russia.

Honestly neither, I just like the entertainment. Mogs the Rona riots HARD. I can tell backing Putin in a corner will make him lash out even more so more gore incoming? Personally, it would take a lot to motivate me to die for the West, but I’d do it if the invaders were the Nazi-tier who’d kill or enslave me if we lost. Ideally I’d just use my smarts to work on something far away from the battle front anyways. This just seems like a petty squabble between some Slavs so who cares

neither but ukraine is way worse

over for russiancels, war is only for goyims:feelskek::feelskek:

Attachments

• 1646096500816.jpg
    1646096500816.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 95
almost every oligarch is a kike
Like in Wallstreet how so many of them are Jews. Its ridiculous how to jewtube doesn't point that out but says they all white.

The fool who voted that they are rooting for Ukraine is an idiot. Seriously, learn something about geopolitics, and realize that Ukraine used to be a part of Russia. NATO, the Rothschild's private military, is creeping ever closer to Russia's borders through Ukraine. Putin doesn't want ISIS, and Islamic terrorist to invade Russia - like they have done throughout Europe since 2015.

"The Ukraine" translates to "The borderland".

This is what Russia looked like in the year 1900, notice how it covers present-day Ukraine.

Screen Shot 2022 03 01 at 52209 PM

Russia.

I wish Putin had found a smarter way to prevent Ukraine from joining NATO., but now that he has chosen this path, I hope he succeeds, with as little civilian casualties as possible.

The Globohomo Ukraine or the Goyim Russia.
This isn't russia vs ukraine that's just smoke and mirrors. This is the east vs the west. A Russo-Sino-Iranian Entente is forming against the West and this is only one step closer towards that. It's well known in geopolitics that the CIA has been poking a bear for years and now the bear decides to do something against it

Russia! And based poll results once again. Most based internet community in existence :feelsLSD:

Honestly neither, I just like the entertainment. Mogs the Rona riots HARD. I can tell backing Putin in a corner will make him lash out even more so more gore incoming? Personally, it would take a lot to motivate me to die for the West, but I’d do it if the invaders were the Nazi-tier who’d kill or enslave me if we lost. Ideally I’d just use my smarts to work on something far away from the battle front anyways. This just seems like a petty squabble between some Slavs so who cares

over for russiancels, war is only for goyims:feelskek::feelskek:
that whole anti-nazi schtick seems to be more propaganda for the woke west to be indifferent about defending Ukraine than to rile up Russian soliders. I think Putin overestimates the wokeness of your everyday westerner, and underestimates how far they'd lend a hand to help beautiful white Ukrainian bitches.

Russia! And based poll results once again. Most based internet community in existence :feelsLSD:
Thanks buddy. we need to gatekeep t keep fags and femoids away.
This isn't russia vs ukraine that's just smoke and mirrors. This is the east vs the west. A Russo-Sino-Iranian Entente is forming against the West and this is only one step closer towards that. It's well known in geopolitics that the CIA has been poking a bear for years and now the bear decides to do something against it
I think the jews have some massive influence in russia so they wnat this war between white nation. Prob white genoicide low key and also making filthy money for america nad their masters akak israel. Israel has not taken a real stance on situation. If russia and pytin giv nukes to iran it would be a threat to jews.

I also think that the jews in wef and globohomo are diffrent that orthodozx israel jews. THey both are kikes but globohomo want control over the world more.

Thanks buddy. we need to gatekeep t keep fags and femoids away.

I think the jews have some massive influence in russia so they wnat this war between white nation. Prob white genoicide low key and also making filthy money for america nad their masters akak israel. Israel has not taken a real stance on situation. If russia and pytin giv nukes to iran it would be a threat to jews.

I also think that the jews in wef and globohomo are diffrent that orthodozx israel jews. THey both are kikes but globohomo want control over the world more.
What's with the weirdos going on about jews here? The Russian Empire and the Soviet Union dealt with Jews, especially once Israel became a state they just exported all the Jews there as a convenient excuse to be antisemitic.

What's with the weirdos going on about jews here? The Russian Empire and the Soviet Union dealt with Jews, especially once Israel became a state they just exported all the Jews there as a convenient excuse to be antisemitic.
Bruh you dumb not to think jews dont own the world at least the important counrteis. Look at the oligarcs blocked by eu and sanction that are putins master and how mnay have jewish in their background. Putin is half jewish himself. The USSSR bolshiveks were majoritiy jewish. 40% of americna billionaires are jewisgh. THe rothschild are jewish. I mena come on u be dman dumb to ignore this.

Bruh you dumb not to think jews dont own the world at least the important counrteis. Look at the oligarcs blocked by eu and sanction that are putins master and how mnay have jewish in their background. Putin is half jewish himself. The USSSR bolshiveks were majoritiy jewish. 40% of americna billionaires are jewisgh. THe rothschild are jewish. I mena come on u be dman dumb to ignore this.
Ok but i don't see what them being jewish has to do with anything. Like... ok they're jewish, then what? Are they just all secretly performing metzitzah b'peh and sacrificing babies to the devil or some shit? Cmon guys lets put on our tinfoil hats!!!!

Ok but i don't see what them being jewish has to do with anything. Like... ok they're jewish, then what? Are they just all secretly performing metzitzah b'peh and sacrificing babies to the devil or some shit? Cmon guys lets put on our tinfoil hats!!!!
No, you kike. It means that they're copacetic with each other's interests and plans behind the scenes. In other words, at the minimum, they're not getting in the way of each other. It doesn't mean that Putin and Zelensky are necessarily "in on it," but it does mean that Putin is far less likely to issue a kill order on him and would rather not have to publicly punish him, even though he's required to publicly antagonize him, while Zelensky has to publicly vilify Putin.

No, you kike. It means that they're copacetic with each other's interests and plans behind the scenes. In other words, at the minimum, they're not getting in the way of each other. It doesn't mean that Putin and Zelensky are necessarily "in on it," but it does mean that Putin is far less likely to issue a kill order on him and would rather not have to publicly punish him, even though he's required to publicly antagonize him, while Zelensky has to publicly vilify Putin.
Well even if Zelinsky is Jewish, the source of Putin being Jewish is sus at best. I just don't buy the narrative

Well even if Zelinsky is Jewish, the source of Putin being Jewish is sus at best. I just don't buy the narrative
His mother is jewish but if that diesn't matter to you, then it should be his high commitment to serviung jewish russians veen though they a small miniority and how he will not send jewsih men to die but only russian whites. thats proof enough of his prefrence or loyalty to jew in either blood, or being owned by them.

Putin is not Jew.

848BB8BC AFC1 4252 801F 2585854DA0A5

His mother is jewish but if that diesn't matter to you, then it should be his high commitment to serviung jewish russians veen though they a small miniority and how he will not send jewsih men to die but only russian whites. thats proof enough of his prefrence or loyalty to jew in either blood, or being owned by them.
Is 1/4 Jewish really Jewish? The Russian Jews in Israel are more Jewish than Putin is. A lot of why Israel exists is for money laundering after all. Putin is not Jewish religiously either, he's a Russian Orthodox Christian (((not doing a good job at it with his divorces :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:))). Putin owns the oligarchs not the other way around. If you want to call anyone a Jew, it's Boris Yeltsin.

Neither but whatever makes the globohomo WEF and their goyium slave army NATO seethe is alright in my book. I'd say bring on the nukes to end this jew'd world order but I'm pretty close to a city and I'd rather not be vaporized before I got to rapemaxx in the apocalypse

Putin is worth an estimated 200 billion. He cant be controlled by (((them))).

Rus
Russia

Uk
ukraine

:ahegao:

How dense can 5 people be? Ukraine belongs to Russia, many Russians and Russian-speakers live in Ukraine. That silly Jew Zelenskyy should surrender.

I heard Ukraine had a white nationalist "problem." If true, massive support for them. If not, then I support neither, but do support open nuclear warfare. :feelsjuice:

Not between just Slavs, but also between WokeMedia & FoX. It's just their next Lifefuel guys. You can see that! It's not really Lifefuel for us.

@OP.

Glad you put vote multiple times, because honestly, as cucked and boring as this entire engagement is without the use of "NuKiller" weapons, I switch sides every week. This week it's Ukraine. Got boared and angry with the fact Putin and his assault is also a goofy ass strategy-weird shin dig.

Next week I might be back to Russia. Or neither party.

Yes. User @NorthernWind appears to live in a Slavic nation.

Hopefully...

both are ran and financed by the jews.
Another rothschild war to milk out the goyim of their money.
Destruction of architecture and infrastructure=revenue
destruction of medical equipment=revenue
destruction of vehicles= revenue
destruction of military equipment=revenue
and guess from who they are gonna get the money to finance the war and by the equipment?
thats right goy, the rothschilds.
Guess who is gonna have to pay for that massive loan?
thats right, the goyim .