Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ukraine should march to Moscow

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Not because I support Ukraine or anything, but I hope such operation, would provoke Putin into launching nuclear warheads everywhere, thus, kick-starting WW3.

In fact, I don't support "just" WW3. I support the total annihilation of life in the planet, caused by a mixture of nuclear winter, breakdown of logistics, containment of the environment etc.

To see the planet end, would be the greatest thing ever. Life itself is just suffering; the poor animals who are eaten alive, the constant wars, and finally, incels. "Bad" is guaranteed in life and outweighs "good" for most young men.

The worst scenario would be an half assed war where nukes are fired, without causing total planet devastation because it would make life unbearable instead of just killing us all outright.

Why would they? There is no war its white genocide

That wouldn't do anything. IF we're speaking of Ukraine provoking Russia than the other way around, then they should join NATO which would cause WWIII.

On Russia's side, it's a little easier, they could just 'accidentally' drop bombs on a Polish city and the bombs would start flying.

would provoke Putin into launching nuclear warheads everywhere, thus, kick-starting WW3.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

it won't, even if Ukraine will reach Moscow this Western pawn won't do anything serious

Lol, nothing will prevent Putin and the government from evacuating to Siberia and legally moving the new capital there.

Already for almost 3 years Ukraine has carried out attacks that fall under Russia's nuclear doctrine and there was no response

890153_fayl_760x0_1620.1080.0.0.jpg
nBkSUhL2h1AlkMqzI76BrNOp2Z3z8Zj21iDEh_fH_nKUPXuaDyXTjHou4MVO6BCVoZKf9GqVe5Q_CPawk214LyWK9G1N5ho=Rma66Bag4Vn7aH4LD6GcyQ.jpg

That is, if the Ukrainian army approaches Moscow, then Putin and the entire government will evacuate to Novosibirsk or Yekaterinburg (Siberia or the Urals) and from there they will continue to rule the country.
Not because I support Ukraine or anything, but I hope such operation, would provoke Putin into launching nuclear warheads everywhere, thus, kick-starting WW3.

In fact, I don't support "just" WW3. I support the total annihilation of life in the planet, caused by a mixture of nuclear winter, breakdown of logistics, containment of the environment etc.

To see the planet end, would be the greatest thing ever. Life itself is just suffering; the poor animals who are eaten alive, the constant wars, and finally, incels. "Bad" is guaranteed in life and outweighs "good" for most young men.

The worst scenario would be an half assed war where nukes are fired, without causing total planet devastation because it would make life unbearable instead of just killing us all outright.

same i wanna see da nuke, i want to rest

Lol, nothing will prevent Putin and the government from evacuating to Siberia and legally moving the new capital there.
Siberia is a hellhole of endless tundra and taiga and has a small population. If Russia has lost the central/western parts of the country, they essentially lost many industries and the wealth.

There's no telling on what may happen.

Already for almost 3 years Ukraine has carried out attacks that fall under Russia's nuclear doctrine and there was no response

890153_fayl_760x0_1620.1080.0.0.jpg
nBkSUhL2h1AlkMqzI76BrNOp2Z3z8Zj21iDEh_fH_nKUPXuaDyXTjHou4MVO6BCVoZKf9GqVe5Q_CPawk214LyWK9G1N5ho=Rma66Bag4Vn7aH4LD6GcyQ.jpg
This is the first time they were invaded though, so we shall see...

Plus, Putin is a coward and will never use nuclear weapons, because then Western special services will definitely find and destroy him, and so he expects to live out his old age in China or the UAE if anything happens

I approve.

There are cities with large concentrations of people in Siberia - a little less than two million people live in Novosibirsk, there is a relatively normal infrastructure there, so it will go as a backup option in case of loss of Moscow and the role of the temporary capital.
Siberia is a hellhole of endless tundra and taiga and has a small population. If Russia has lost the central/western parts of the country, they essentially lost many industries and the wealth.

There's no telling on what may happen.

This is the first time they were invaded though, so we shall see...

he is working for them for a long time already
If he really goes through the roof and hits with a nuclear weapon, he will definitely be sent to the list of targets for liquidation.

Plus, Putin is a coward and will never use nuclear weapons, because then Western special services will definitely find and destroy him, and so he expects to live out his old age in China or the UAE if anything happens
he went against the kikes too , so the moment he leaves russia he may get assassinated by Mossad. It gets really heated for him. He can mess with the US, the entire west , but the kikes are unforgiving and not merciful at all.

If he really goes through the roof and hits with a nuclear weapon, he will definitely be sent to the list of targets for liquidation.
presidents are just pawns for the most part, they don't decide much, especially single handedly launching nuclear weapons

Putin is pro-Jewish, he forbade Syria and Assad to strike in response to the Israeli bombing of military facilities in the Syrian Arab Republic.
he went against the kikes too , so the moment he leaves russia he may get assassinated by Mossad. It gets really heated for him. He can mess with the US, the entire west , but the kikes are unforgiving and not merciful at all.

how? where? when?
he supports palestine, iran. Condemned Israel's attack but he most likely plays a double game. He does not want the churkas to go apeshit in Moscow, so he decided to support Palestine meanwhile secretly he most likely roots for Israel.

he supports palestine, iran. Condemned Israel's attack but he most likely plays a double game. He does not want the churkas to go apeshit in Moscow, so he decided to support Palestine meanwhile secretly he most likely roots for Israel.
Putin is a Gallagher Jew, his mother is Jewish.

100% agree, but it will nevER happen, because both Russia and Ukraine are controlled by ZOG.

Russia is under Jewish control, all of this "supports Palestine" is a theater. Biden also said that he doesn't like Israel's actions. but it's all just words.

100% agree, but it will nevER happen, because both Russia and Ukraine are controlled by ZOG.
ZOG central
os1jlaa1yjjkyduxp5xaw333j0m8jart.jpg

a9b56a55c5007cf8dc1b55d7d9469cc9.jpg

3218706517.jpg

i
scale_1200
scale_1200
72eaf22f60f75f9bd2258c87955bd758.jpg
63903_original.jpg
scale_1200

Last edited:
That's retarded. Russia was already at that point under Yeltsin, if anything Putin restored Russian independence.
it's a pseudo independence, real sovereign country should have strong military, like United States for example, Russia don't have it.