Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ukraine army and country getting rocked now

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Huge credit to Russia to take brutal losses, probably 20,000 or more. And the Russians had to put all command for the general leading in the SE region, who also was the general leading the Russian operation in Syria. Now he is running the whole Ukraine operation. And a bunch of corrupt military officers arrested.

And in the South East they have way better tactics of layering the artillery in a perimeter. And then Russia has enormous amounts of artillery. And just artillery down everything, then move forward slowly. Russia is also bombing hard and cruise missile strikes all over Ukraine. Including hitting 6 rail junctions a day or two ago, which is really slowing down the western arms coming in.

The Ukrainians are in some real trouble now, because they can't stop this Russian artillery hits, and they don't have enough artillery to do the same strategy. Plus Russia has more airpower and cruise missiles to hit Ukrainian artillery.

The latest Western strategy of supplying Ukraine with artillery and tanks and armored vehicles.. imo it won't work except to slow Russia down a little bit. You can't just get a few random foreign military equipment and put it in the army and expect it to work at all. Maybe the armored vehicles are better than regular cars and trucks, but as if the Russians can't hit through armor. How would the Ukrainians maintain these weapon systems, and also have ammo placed around for them.

Where the Ukrainians are rushing in and setting up shitty defenses, they are getting blown apart by the artillery. On the other hand where the Ukrainians have actual good built up defenses from over years of building it up as a defensive position or bigger cities where the Ukrainians are defending, the Ukrainians are defending quite well in those cases. The Russians are artillery down everything but the Ukrainians are still there in fortified positions. Eg.. if Mariupol could have been resupplied it would still be holding out even though the defenders would be in the rubble.

A problem for Ukraine is similar to Russia faced in the North and Northeast a few weeks back. Rushing to defend these villages and towns that Russia is slowing moving the artillery up on it is just suicidal and not hurting the Russians much. So Ukrainians don't want to go in there and do that rightfully. But then this means the Russians can move forward much faster if there is no defenders.

General Aleksandr Dvornikov will be a great asset to Russia, since we know like you mentioned, if he can't take a city or break the guerilla warfare Ukraine is using, he will make the objective he is going after not exist anymore. War crimes are the most spineless and hypocritical charge that can be brought upon a nation or leader as well so its not like Russia cares about being called war criminals by other war criminals with lgbtq flags and BLM on their missiles. I just hope Dvornikov goes for a blitzkrieg strategy straight to Kiev, and if something is in the way, make a new way for yourself immediately

Imagine being a Ukrainiancel, and forced by the government to be brutally murdered in a war, while all the filthy Ukrainian sluts get to leave the country to get fucked by the lines and lines of normies and chads waiting to simp for the privliged whores in return for a chance at some Ukrainian refugee pussy.

good. Some lifefuel is needed. I genuinely dont care about russia or ukraine but so many normies want ukraine to win so bad that if russia starts fucking up some ukrainian and reddit units that would be pretty bad ass.

Sui fuel for everyone who underestimated Russian resolve.

I hope the ukraine gets fucking rekt. I want russia to annex their whole country

Last edited:
The latest Western strategy of supplying Ukraine with artillery and tanks and armored vehicles.. imo it won't work except to slow Russia down a little bit. You can't just get a few random foreign military equipment and put it in the army and expect it to work at all. Maybe the armored vehicles are better than regular cars and trucks, but as if the Russians can't hit through armor. How would the Ukrainians maintain these weapon systems, and also have ammo placed around for them
it's actually lifefuel because when russia blitzkriegs through the ukraine they will steal all the equipment we sent :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

General Aleksandr Dvornikov will be a great asset to Russia, since we know like you mentioned, if he can't take a city or break the guerilla warfare Ukraine is using, he will make the objective he is going after not exist anymore. War crimes are the most spineless and hypocritical charge that can be brought upon a nation or leader as well so its not like Russia cares about being called war criminals by other war criminals with lgbtq flags and BLM on their missiles. I just hope Dvornikov goes for a blitzkrieg strategy straight to Kiev, and if something is in the way, make a new way for yourself immediately

Its amazing how much difference a super genius leader can make. Like he can see who is smart and promote them up. And he can see whats working and order more of it. He can test things and see what is working.

You are right one way NATO really blew it is by falsely claiming war crimes in the past. Then someone might as well really commit war crimes if you are going to be found guilty of it if you lose anyway. Even if NATO didn't do that you still do war crimes if that is what it takes to win.

One of the big mistakes Hitler made was to not be a monster. Which he was portrayed as anyway, by being nice it didn't get anyone on his side it just showed weakness. Sad thing is no one really cares about the dead after they get killed. Everyone who is alive after the war, they forgive you because they are fine. Hell if you wipe out 10% of the people in a city, then suddenly everybody can afford a house, everybody can get a good job.

Let's see. I always have faith that Western leftist will come along and fuck it all up for Russia by taking money from Americans and giving it to the cucked ass Ukrainians to impress and make their wives and girlfriends happy for the next 5 years. It's the type of things democrats and republicans do.

Or maybe Elon Musk will just buy Ukraine and solve the problem that way !:feelsthink:

Imagine being a Ukrainiancel, and forced by the government to be brutally murdered in a war, while all the filthy Ukrainian sluts get to leave the country to get fucked by the lines and lines of normies and chads waiting to simp for the privliged whores in return for a chance at some Ukrainian refugee pussy.

Ya the only Ukrainians I have respected so far are the neo-Nazi battalions. When the whores in SE Ukraine tried to evacuate they said no fucking way and were willing to kill anyone leaving.

Meanwhile the cucks elsewhere, their wives and girlfriends took the first train out, and jumped into the first Chad and Tyrones bed they found in Western Europe(and then the 2nd, 3rd & 4th Tyrones they found beds), and are outright saying they aren't going back to Ukraine.

Let's see. I always have faith that Western leftist will come along and fuck it all up for Russia by taking money from Americans and giving it to the cucked ass Ukrainians to impress and make their wives and girlfriends happy for the next 5 years. It's the type of things democrats and republicans do.

Or maybe Elon Musk will just buy Ukraine and solve the problem that way !:feelsthink:

An idea I had was if the USA takes Russia at the end of this was to make Elon Musk the absolute ruler of Russia with it being passable to his children.

My second place idea was Caitlyn Jenner.

Meanwhile the cucks elsewhere, their wives and girlfriends took the first train out, and jumped into the first Chad and Tyrones bed they found in Western Europe(and then the 2nd, 3rd & 4th Tyrones they found beds), and are outright saying they aren't going back to Ukraine.
Perfect example of how Disgusting Female nature (and nature in general) truely is. It is what it is, one can only adapt to the Reality of things

I can't wait for the day when Russia will nuke cuckerica

it's actually lifefuel because when russia blitzkriegs through the ukraine they will steal all the equipment we sent :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ya that is one reason the US & co. didn't send Ukraine a ton of good stuff to start with, is they weren't sure the Ukrainians would fight. And not sure the Ukrainians wouldn't just sell it. The best Russian takeover so far was probably in Kherson where the belief is they probably made a deal there. There might have been a lot of support for Russia anyway there, but it shows in war the best if you can get the other side to simply join you.

If I'm a Ukrainian and I'm seeing my country getting blitzkrieged down and they put me in charge of $50 million in US equipment. I am going to either join the Russians or radio them and say for each $2 million you give me and my guys in Bitcoin you get 1/5th of our equipment. If not we are retreating to the next city with the weaponry.

If they don't pay me because they are that confident, I might just abandon it and run anyway.

Ya that is one reason the US & co. didn't send Ukraine a ton of good stuff to start with, is they weren't sure the Ukrainians would fight. And not sure the Ukrainians wouldn't just sell it. The best Russian takeover so far was probably in Kherson where the belief is they probably made a deal there. There might have been a lot of support for Russia anyway there, but it shows in war the best if you can get the other side to simply join you.

If I'm a Ukrainian and I'm seeing my country getting blitzkrieged down and they put me in charge of $50 million in US equipment. I am going to either join the Russians or radio them and say for each $2 million you give me and my guys in Bitcoin you get 1/5th of our equipment. If not we are retreating to the next city with the weaponry.

If they don't pay me because they are that confident, I might just abandon it and run anyway.
Fuck yeah. The Ukraine is a lost cause. They should all be looking for ways to cash out before they get fucking annihilated.

i think russia will win this war because
“Pride leads to destruction, and arrogance to downfall.”

-Proverbs 16:18

Ukraine has been both prideful and arrogant this whole time, while russia just relentlesly does its thing

Its amazing how much difference a super genius leader can make. Like he can see who is smart and promote them up. And he can see whats working and order more of it. He can test things and see what is working.

You are right one way NATO really blew it is by falsely claiming war crimes in the past. Then someone might as well really commit war crimes if you are going to be found guilty of it if you lose anyway. Even if NATO didn't do that you still do war crimes if that is what it takes to win.

One of the big mistakes Hitler made was to not be a monster. Which he was portrayed as anyway, by being nice it didn't get anyone on his side it just showed weakness. Sad thing is no one really cares about the dead after they get killed. Everyone who is alive after the war, they forgive you because they are fine. Hell if you wipe out 10% of the people in a city, then suddenly everybody can afford a house, everybody can get a good job.
People saying that Russia is stalling is well know nothing about how war works. This is still a very fast war for russia and people don't remember it took 6 weeks for germany to take france in ww2 and this is a war that is regarded as an extremely fast sweep. So fast in fact a lot of the british empire's advisors wanted to surrender to the nazis to avoid a similar fate.

With war crimes, the winning side is never held accountable whereas the losing end is held to the tittle of the law. This has been true all throughout history even when the west was on top.

No the mistake Hitler made was operation barbarossa. That moment had him lose the war. The germans failed because operation barbarossa drained their economy so hard, the brits and soviets were a perfect match, hitler lost an economic ally he had a non aggression pact with, and he abandoned operation sealion as a result, which he should've done instead to get the british empire out of the playing field. The only way hitler could've went on an offensive with britain directly is if he had air superiority and at that point he could paratrooper a ton of forces onto the coasts. This was the aim of the operation.

I wish they would just start a world war 3. It’s time for humanity to end already.

People saying that Russia is stalling is well know nothing about how war works. This is still a very fast war for russia and people don't remember it took 6 weeks for germany to take france in ww2 and this is a war that is regarded as an extremely fast sweep. So fast in fact a lot of the british empire's advisors wanted to surrender to the nazis to avoid a similar fate.

With war crimes, the winning side is never held accountable whereas the losing end is held to the tittle of the law. This has been true all throughout history even when the west was on top.

No the mistake Hitler made was operation barbarossa. That moment had him lose the war. The germans failed because operation barbarossa drained their economy so hard, the brits and soviets were a perfect match, hitler lost an economic ally he had a non aggression pact with, and he abandoned operation sealion as a result, which he should've done instead to get the british empire out of the playing field. The only way hitler could've went on an offensive with britain directly is if he had air superiority and at that point he could paratrooper a ton of forces onto the coasts. This was the aim of the operation.
I always wonder why he didnt take England first, just wait with the attack on The Soviets and concentrate on England and airplane production. Force a allied/british surrender and after that kill of the soviets.

I always wonder why he didnt take England first, just wait with the attack on The Soviets and concentrate on England and airplane production. Force a allied/british surrender and after that kill of the soviets.
america 100% would have intervened if nazi germany was putting in work against the UK. harry truman was a hawkish liberal who didn't mind swinging at germany, hell they were already at war with Germany because they declared war on japan. churchill's strategy was to play defensive and wait for nazi germany to starve its economy, and the us's navy would've ruined any u boat shenanigans the nazis had going on. their best hope for victory would've been to get their paratroopers and carriers to get soldiers on the ground and tanks on shore respectively and just spray and praying that they don't get mowed down by the royal navy on their way.

nazi germany i don't think could've ever defeated USSR without japan distracting them. the Japanese navy knew war with the soviets was nothing like the declining russian empire. japan could possibly mobilize in Vladivostok and give the natives there an option, join their side and be guaranteed freedom (this would be a lie later) from the Russian yoke or have war crimes committed on them. the japs saw other asians as subhuman so they didn't mind doing this.

hitler's attack on the USSR was just dumb, he had no reason to do it besides pride, he thought he could loot ukraine and get to the a-a line and put them on their knees but they were countered by sheer numbers at the siege of stalingrad, the brits and the soviets were the perfect combo. soviets ate nazi bullets for the gang, and brits came in and did cleanup work, ratted nazis out of their fortified defenses, and separated them with bombs. brits also armed soviets with guns and gave them airplanes to speed up mobilization and to increase the amount of damage they could do.

Ukraine is already done, its just a matter of time until Russia succeeds

What makes me concerned is Finland and Sweden joining NATO

[UWSL]What makes me concerned is Finland and Sweden joining NATO[/UWSL]
I don’t think it will make much difference

I've wondered the same.

I read that Mr Churchill had all the churches in the UK ring their bells to give thanks to God for the USSR entering the war. It was blessed relief knowing that now the UK had a chance to win.

I'm far from military expert but why it's impossible to create some highly devastating weapons like giant flamethrowers and just burn Ukrainian army in Donbass in a few minutes?

I'm far from military expert but why it's impossible to create some highly devastating weapons like giant flamethrowers and just burn Ukrainian army in Donbass in a few minutes?
:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe: Incels.is actually have the BEST war time scientists, no cap.

Some people were saying Ukraine had more loses than Russia.Like tens of thousands more.I don't know if it is true

Ukraine has been both prideful and arrogant this whole time, while russia just relentlesly does its thing
And Russia hasn't apparently :feelskek::feelskek::lul:

Last edited:

El Presidanté Zelensky is quite possibly the most arrogant public speaker I've ever heard speak.

Good, may Russia carve its way through like a goddamn tattoo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back