Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory UK suicide bomber terrorism might become what mass shootings are to the US

P

POINT AND LAUGH

nt
-
The Manchester Arena bombing, also known as the Manchester Arena attack, was an Islamic terrorist suicide bombing of the Manchester Arena in Manchester, England, on 22 May 2017, following a concert by American pop singer Ariana Grande. Perpetrated by Islamic extremist Salman Abedi and aided by his brother, Hashem Abedi, the bombing occurred at 10:31 p.m. and killed 22 people, injured 1,017, and destroyed the arena's foyer. The blast caused an estimated £28 million worth of damage. The county's threat level was increased to its highest level, and Operation Temperer was put into effect for the first time. It is the deadliest act of terrorism and the first suicide bombing in the United Kingdom since the 7 July 2005 London bombings.

The bomber, Salman Abedi, was motivated by the deaths of Muslim children resulting from the American-led intervention in the Syrian Civil War. Abedi, who was known to British security services and police but was not regarded as high risk, transited through Düsseldorf Airport to Manchester from Istanbul. Carrying a large backpack, Abedi detonated an improvised explosive device containing triacetone triperoxide (TATP) and nuts and bolts serving as shrapnel. Using facial recognition technology, Abedi's identity was corroborated with a bank card he carried with him. Abedi's younger brother, Hashem Abedi, sourced the explosive materials used in the bombing. The Islamic State took credit for the bombing.
i think the manchester arena suicide bombing is a tragedy and my heart goes out to the first person who was killed in the blast. i cannot imagine the fear they must have felt. that being said, i think it's incredible how Hashem Abedi (his young brother) sourced the material without attracting too much attention. i think that once the manchester arena bombing gains more attention from people in the uk capable of mass murder, they might begin pursuring this as an alternative to mass shooting because of the rightfully difficult gun laws here. suicide bombing will no longer be known to be perpetrated solely by islamist extremists. we'll wait and see what happens i guess.

that's good, keep them increasing

we need to send more sands from here to euro to keep that shit increasing

Honestly, I used to be a snownat stormfrontcel but once you realize most whites are self hating liberal feminist and nigger loving pieces of shit you just want them all to go extinct at this point, fuck it.

it's hella misanthropic but honestly thought it was kinda based that he bombed that cunt's concert tbh. just how it be outchea.

Honestly, I used to be a snownat stormfrontcel but once you realize most whites are self hating liberal feminist and nigger loving pieces of shit you just want them all to go extinct at this point, fuck it.
bruh.

it's hella misanthropic but honestly thought it was kinda based that he bombed that cunt's concert tbh. just how it be outchea.

bruh.
Am I wrong? Seriously, am I fucking wrong? If you try to defend these people they will out right cancel you publicly on social media and ruin your life.

These people are doomed and they brought it upon themselves.

What happened to isis, haven't seen any activity from them for several years

Same argument could be said why Brenton tarrant did what he did and blasted 50 Muslim along side with children foids and more he was ruthlessly violent he named this attack along side the Stockholm 2017 lol

Also, its been 6 years since that, nothing has happened here in bongland. You're a bit late GrAY lad

Love the idea based
the cause the person who did this us just horse shit

Am I wrong? Seriously, am I fucking wrong? If you try to defend these people they will out right cancel you publicly on social media and ruin your life.

These people are doomed and they brought it upon themselves.
interact with based people only then, as a start men who put work in the gym are not shitlibs the majority of the time.

i can't really speak since i'm hermit maxing now for a bit. but a few years ago i had some gym buddies that were nigger-sayers. so that was at least something.

Isn't the Truck plowing into large crowd the mass killing theory at least in Europe.

interact with based people only then, as a start men who put work in the gym are not shitlibs the majority of the time.

i can't really speak since i'm hermit maxing now for a bit. but a few years ago i had some gym buddies that were nigger-sayers. so that was at least something.
I mean you’re not wrong in this sense but these guys are flying under the radar to not get crucified JFL

Also, its been 6 years since that, nothing has happened here in bongland. You're a bit late GrAY lad
the bombing that preceded the manchester arena attack (2017) was in 2005, which is a 12 year difference. it might be too early to say that yet.

the bombing that preceded the manchester arena attack (2017) was in 2005, which is a 12 year difference. it might be too early to say that yet.
And in your head that means in 2029 there will be another one just because? Jfl. Shootings happen everyday in jewSA, much more likely to bet on that happening

How can we replace the legendary Libyan and Tunisian isis reign of terror in Europe 2015-2017
good times that might never happens again

back then you actually had real hope about going to jihad but now since there's no actual islami attacks then it makes me feel scared or like if the jihadi movement isn't going to have much more recruits in the futur

good times that might never happens again

back then you actually had real hope about going to jihad but now since there's no actual islami attacks then it makes me feel scared or like if the jihadi movement isn't going to have much more recruits in the futur

i think the manchester arena suicide bombing is a tragedy and my heart goes out to the first person who was killed in the blast. i cannot imagine the fear they must have felt. that being said, i think it's incredible how Hashem Abedi (his young brother) sourced the material without attracting too much attention. i think that once the manchester arena bombing gains more attention from people in the uk capable of mass murder, they might begin pursuring this as an alternative to mass shooting because of the rightfully difficult gun laws here. suicide bombing will no longer be known to be perpetrated solely by islamist extremists. we'll wait and see what happens i guess.
The next domestic terrorism era won't likely be against purely civilian targets. I think the Media and Government are back on the menu. But it appears as though it's got to come from within the U.S. and this is taking much longer than expected.