Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News UK schools are 'tackling' Andrew Tate's influence; hopefully the blackpill will come into focus soon

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
'Intelligent, articulate and disciplined - that's how secondary school teacher Charlotte Carson - who founded a project in 2016 to help schools establish feminist societies - describes Andrew Tate, the online influencer who is a role model to many of the boys at her school in Belfast.

But the problem is, she says, Andrew Tate is also pathetic, insecure, and promotes "Taliban beliefs" about how to treat women.
Schools across the UK are encountering increasing numbers of pupils who admire Tate - and so teachers are having to work out how to respond.
Some are actively putting out guidance on how to talk about him, as part of a concerted attempt to tackle his influence.'

And for the parents:

Screenshot 2023 01 11 231428

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-64234568

Next up, mandatory soy injections

'Intelligent, articulate and disciplined - that's how secondary school teacher Charlotte Carson - who founded a project in 2016 to help schools establish feminist societies - describes Andrew Tate, the online influencer who is a role model to many of the boys at her school in Belfast.

But the problem is, she says, Andrew Tate is also pathetic, insecure, and promotes "Taliban beliefs" about how to treat women.
Schools across the UK are encountering increasing numbers of pupils who admire Tate - and so teachers are having to work out how to respond.
Some are actively putting out guidance on how to talk about him, as part of a concerted attempt to tackle his influence.'

And for the parents:

View attachment 695185

UK is such a cucked country

So yeah obviously there will be these soy responses in schools but I see this as progress that at least the :redpill: is gaining traction in important places, potentially leading to increased :blackpill: awareness down the line.

promotes "Taliban beliefs" about how to treat women.
Pretty sure the Taliban are referring to some sort of source material. :feelshaha:
Schools across the UK are encountering increasing numbers of pupils who admire Tate
Higher tier maybe. Foundation tier *cough* Lower tier *cough* never cared about anything back in my day.

Only thing Tate taught me is how the (((media))) hysterically tries to club down anyone who doesn't toe the line like headless chickens. Never heard of this guy until a few months ago and he'd still be a nobody if they weren't giving him free publicity jfl.

I hope west fucking dies out man such rates of soys are intolerant

I made a joke about Andrew Tate with some classmates of mine last semester, referred to him as a gigachad we should all look up to. This upperclassman whom was a senior calls me over where he was and tells me that if I make a joke like that again he was going to hit me with a dumbbell. Should have socked the faggot tbh.

Tate was born in the worst country for this, the UK goes fucking hard for shit like human trafficking.. jfl this guy might even make textbook someday
He actually wasn't born in the UK, he was born in the United States but his mom was British and had British citizenship, so he moved there later in his childhood.

I only really paid attention to tate the past month. Never cared for him before

I only really paid attention to tate the past month. Never cared for him before
That's the thing with these news channels. All they're doing is promoting him and the :redpill:.

That's the thing with these news channels. All they're doing is promoting him and the :redpill:.
a lot of the retarded feminist foids are unintentionally doing this without realizing. Most people would have never heard of tate had it not been for a bunch of mayo women reeeing about it online and their social media.

a lot of the retarded feminist foids are unintentionally doing this without realizing. Most people would have never heard of tate had it not been for a bunch of mayo women reeeing about it online and their social media.
Exactly. They are idiots.

Exactly. They are idiots.
lol every attention whore on my instagram or fb keeps posting about tate, and they all have a bunch of simps and followers. Free publicity.

And for the parents:

View attachment 695185

oOOOO forcing certian viewpoints onto children, Amazing! Are we going to convince them to change their gender next? Might as well get the good axe out.

lol every attention whore on my instagram or fb keeps posting about tate, and they all have a bunch of simps and followers. Free publicity.
Rent free. :feelzez:

I made a joke about Andrew Tate with some classmates of mine last semester, referred to him as a gigachad we should all look up to. This upperclassman whom was a senior calls me over where he was and tells me that if I make a joke like that again he was going to hit me with a dumbbell. Should have socked the faggot tbh.
Spike his [consumable item] with laxatives :feelsLSD:

Also, Hooni is a suicide maxxer

why didn't you?

And for the parents:

View attachment 695185

What's funny is that I saw this shit on Reddit under r/two chromosomes (femaledatingadvice2) and they said some shit like "good that someone's cracking down on all this sexisim1!!11" :foidSoy:"

I honestly should have posted it. But I just didn't.

Although I don't like Tate as he is redpill degenerate and also anti-incel but the way he fight against globohomo, liberal elites, retard soy feminist gynocentric systems, I support him

foids are the ultimate fascists, they make hitler look like a hippy from california