Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious UK PUA Incel ARRESTED for approaching women

B

BP_Renegade

Self-banned
-

Follow up from this thread https://incels.is/threads/uk-pua-goes-on-day-game.224095/

This is a warning to all incels to never cold approach women in 2020. Your only hope is to have a social circle, if you don't then you are a creep to be talking to women you don't know, and the mob will report you to the police. Yes he did come across weird in what he was saying, but he is 30 and its the first time he ever spoke to women so what do you expect :feelskek:

If the guy was good looking and was with a group of friends, then there would be no issues cold approaching these women.:feelsrope:

Tinder is not real life, inkler, just go out, approach women and get arrested! :soy:

LMAO PUA copers on suicide watch

Good riddance, fuck the PUA.

Good riddance, fuck the PUA.
no at best it only proves how skewered the whole system is against men. Thank the PUA lad for showing us the true colours of foids.

But, but....

MUH PICK LINES.. MUH DATING STRATEGIES!

Chad does the same shit & they love his brazeness, it's only creepy as the guy is ugly or short.

I was subscribed to this guy, all his videos were incredibly awkward and went along the lines of "Excuse me, something told me I just have to talk to you." Hardly a surprise he was arrested, even looking at a woman as an ugly man is a crime these days.

JFL. What did he expect was gonna happen? Cold approaches only work for Chads.

I hope the UK gets conquered tbh. Such faggot nation can't have the amount of power they have.

>you won't get arrested for approaching women bro just talk to her.

Cannot wait for the psychopathic bluepillers who browse here to discard their masks to make up a laundry list of excuses as to why it's totally justified after telling people to "just approach."

The website puahate.com was created for a reason.

Cannot wait for the psychopathic bluepillers who browse here to discard their masks to make up a laundry list of excuses as to why it's totally justified after telling people to "just approach."
This.

just hold frame bro

LMFAO.

His account was @inceldaygamer_

If he's rotting behind bars, I'll personally go to Kent and pay him a visit. Keep me updated on this.
Tinder is not real life, inkler, just go out, approach women and get arrested! :soy:

Literally arrested for the crime of being an ugly male

Follow up from this thread https://incels.is/threads/uk-pua-goes-on-day-game.224095/

This is a warning to all incels to never cold approach women in 2020. Your only hope is to have a social circle, if you don't then you are a creep to be talking to women you don't know, and the mob will report you to the police. Yes he did come across weird in what he was saying, but he is 30 and its the first time he ever spoke to women so what do you expect :feelskek:

If the guy was good looking and was with a group of friends, then there would be no issues cold approaching these women.:feelsrope:
Poor guy. I hope he doesn’t get jail time, he should honestly be let off.

This is yet another evidence for "chad only"

This is a warning to all incels to never cold approach women in 2020. Your only hope is to have a social circle, if you don't then you are a creep to be talking to women you don't know, and the mob will report you to the police. Yes he did come across weird in what he was saying, but he is 30 and its the first time he ever spoke to women so what do you expect
That only happens in the cucked uk. Thankfully in america puacels don't get arrested for approaching whores.

Were not that far from sub8 concentration camps tbh.

Meanwhile vagina-havers could publically touch random guys on their crotch with nothing happening

PUA is just fucking stupid. I hate redpillers.

Us youngcels are never gonna even have the taste of the PUA cope.
Is that a good thing?
Sure as hell will save me money, but hope is the most addictive drug of em all, and it's in short supply

JFL at the comments

It's literally an unforgivable crime to talk to women if you aren't Chad. @Colvin76 Stop approaching before you screw yourself over.
I know.

I promised myself I'd stop approaching once I got to 105 approaches which I got a week ago.

No more approaching for me

b-but it's only a minority! You can't judge by a single occurence, just take that risk bro! 1 out of 1000 will get you in jail, yet 1 out of 1000000 will maybe get you a gf. Risk worth taking.

Look at this hate.
Screenshot 72

With what law can they jail him even? Is talking to women forbidden? Being a creep a crime?

I know.

I promised myself I'd stop approaching once I got to 105 approaches which I got a week ago.

No more approaching for me
if you do approach, do it at a bar,nightclub, or college party

these daytime approaches are begging for jail time

We’ll see it soon enough. Cognitive dissonance is strong with em

welp, this will go down in the history books at the most water is wet experiment in incel history. JFL at the @, "inceldaygamer"... what on earth was he expecting?

I've just seen a picture of him, and I think he is atleast a 6.5/10 in looks, somewhere between looking like a normie and a chad-lite. Fucking hell these foids are brutal.

He should convert to islam and claim Islamophobia as his defense. Seems to work well in the UK.

Hi everyone

I personally have spoken to this guy, and used to speak to him quite a bit. He used to post youtube videos of him making approaches. I used to watch all of his clips and he never threatened anyone or made inappropriate comments, he was simply trying to ascend and get a girlfriend. The media reports will say he 'targeted' vulnerable women, but he literally would talk to any girl and he never targeted anyone vulnerable, I don't believe he had the ability to do that.
This is nothing more than a targeted arrest. The authorities have disgust over incels spreading the black pill, they would prefer everyone stay unaware. I am pretty confident nothing bad will happen to him as he videos all of his approaches and doesn't do the things they say he does.

Just remember in 2020, the authorities pretty much want you behind bars.

Recently the media said incels were planning to attack embassies and ban women from cities, all of this was taken out of context and I just feel that the normies are trying to take us all down.

This is nothing but ''Incelophobia' at its finest. We all know that if he was a Chad or good looking, this woman would not have reported him. He usually exits the interaction by himself.

Last edited:
Confirmed he isn't even an incel - wtf. His subcommunications were not even bad.

Last edited:
He forgot to hold frame and spin plates. :feelskek:
probably fell for a shit test also :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: don't you know, you have to dodge all the shit tests to get the girl

probably fell for a shit test also :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: don't you know, you have to dodge all the shit tests to get the girl
It's just a number game bro, just ask 500 foids per day bro.

"The submissive chimpanzee will approach the dominant chimpanzee with a fear grin on its face. It is attempting to present itself to the hostile chimpanzee as small and non-threatening."

"Submissive postures and gestures are often accompanied by vocalizations such as grunts, squeaks, whimpers, or screams depending on the amount of distress the chimpanzee is experiencing."

"Yayyy a switcherinooo with bing bing wahoo, my favorite!" *swings arms in the air"

Last edited:
Wait what? This is the gopro man? Wtf. Have standards gotten this high now? If someone like this gets looks of disgust just talking to women it's unbelievably over for me.
Although nice blackpill in the comments of that thread of people defending him now that they know he's not ugly.
Also, how they expected him to be hideously ugly.

It's almost like they think also think "creepy = ugly." No couldn't be that's just a misogynistic oinkwell thought.