Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment UK PUA goes on Day game

548 dislikes/60 likes

He actually posted here a while back, he makes these videos to show how dumb PUA is

damn I didn’t know For certain he was doing a parody. It did seem odd he wasn’t doing actual from the book PUA techniques and advice. Should’ve known.
It's funny isn't it. When you accept that it is over and rot you're a toxic inkwellerino terrorist and when you try to ascend you're a creepy threat to women. Doesn't matter what you do, if you are an ugly male you are the bad guy in every situation.

exactly, and even worse if you are an ugly ethnic. Feel so bad for abos, curries, and Arabs in these situations. If you are ugly you are automatically a terrorist or an abuser in the eyes of all the foids in the world.
Based as fuck. Bless his soul. Lol at the soy comments and like/dislike ratio. He is only creepy because he isn't Chad, when Chad does it on those "prank" channels it's funny and cool.

fucking soy cucks and simps they are. All of them.

He is acting cringe af ngl.

I swear that guy is a person here and I remember he always posted them I forgot his @ tho

damn I didn’t know For certain he was doing a parody. It did seem odd he wasn’t doing actual from the book PUA techniques and advice. Should’ve known.

exactly, and even worse if you are an ugly ethnic. Feel so bad for abos, curries, and Arabs in these situations. If you are ugly you are automatically a terrorist or an abuser in the eyes of all the foids in the world.

fucking soy cucks and simps they are. All of them.
nope I've seen a video with a curry doing it and he got good responses. Funny thing is that he mogs me, so face>race

@Colvin76 was this pretty much the same in how it went for you in your cold approaches?

@Colvin76 was this pretty much the same in how it went for you in your cold approaches?
Yeah but I used different lines (speech/phrases) and some of the rejections were more brutal.

Last edited:
Yeah but I used different lines (speech/phrases) and some of the rejections were more brutal.
Brutal. Did you ever get one to stop and converse with you for a few seconds? Or were they always in perpetual motion like in that video?

Brutal. Did you ever get one to stop and converse with you for a few seconds? Or were they always in perpetual motion like in that video?
The ones that stopped and conversed were usually the most brutal. One of them was a foid told me I had "small dick energy" :feelsrope:

Let this be a warning to all incels not to post yourself online, and where you are from. Normies will hate you and try to beat you up just for trying to cold approach women in the street. He should have taken the blackpill by now and accepted he is never going to find a girlfriend, but now he is going to receive threats to remove him from his town and people will call the police on him.

He has an account here.

Lemme try and find his @
edit:

@inceldaygamer_
That is his account.

He has an account here.

Lemme try and find his @
edit:

@inceldaygamer_
That is his account.
so he was banned.I was wondering why he suddenly stopped posting.prrety sure he still still a pua guy masquerading as a blackpilled guy

nope I've seen a video with a curry doing it and he got good responses. Funny thing is that he mogs me, so face>race

find this video I must see for myself
The ones that stopped and conversed were usually the most brutal. One of them was a foid told me I had "small dick energy" :feelsrope:
Absolutely brutal. I’m sorry brocel

find this video I must see for myself

Absolutely brutal. I’m sorry brocel
I remember it was posted on here. The video was in england, possibly oxford street iirc and there was both an englishman and a Indian, doing PUA and critiquing each other. I would find it for you but it would take hours to know what the title was.

I remember it was posted on here. The video was in england, possibly oxford street iirc and there was both an englishman and a Indian, doing PUA and critiquing each other. I would find it for you but it would take hours to know what the title was.

No need. I mean the video got pulled so it's whatever

No need. I mean the video got pulled so it's whatever
To give you a bit on it however, the Indian was at least good looking and was fashionmaxxed. He ended up having the longest conversation with a girl on the street for about a good 5-10 minutes

The video doesn't work.

I think his channel got terminated. Shame, I would have liked to have seen what he got arrested for.

The UK really is a left wing purgatory. The worst always happens here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back