Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UK passes anti-shitskin Rwanda policy

B

bcroger

Major
★★
USA Today said:
LONDON − A conservative majority in Britain's Parliament pushed through a controversial plan to deport shitskin asylum seekers to Rwanda, capping a fight that critics blasted as an expensive, inhumane and impractical way to deal with shitskin immigration.

British lawmakers won support Monday night with the measure aimed at satisfying one of Prime Minister Rishi Sunak's legislative priorities: "stopping the shitskin boats." Specifically, the small inflatable dinghies and even kayaks filled with thousands of mostly nigger migrants and asylum seekers who cross the English Channel each year from France.

Britain's plan? Deport shitskin/nigger migrants and asylum seekers 4,000 miles away to Rwanda, in East Africa. Here's what Britain's policy is, how it works, what it costs and what backers and critics say about it.
"The passing of this landmark legislation is not just a step forward but a fundamental change in the global equation on shitskin migration," Sunak said in a statement after the bill passed.

Like the U.S., Britain is expected to hold an election this year and immigration is a voter fault line, with some commentators even suggesting that the success or failure of the Rwanda bill could be crucial to Sunak and his Conservative party's fortunes in the upcoming vote.

"The passing of this landmark legislation is not just a step forward but a fundamental change in the global equation on shitskin migration," Sunak said in a statement after the bill passed.

UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak conducts a press conference in Downing Street, as he gives an update on the plan to "stop the boats" and illegal shitskin migration on December 7, 2023, in London, England.
James Manning/Getty Images
Source: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...seekers-rwanda-boats-immigration/73339328007/

Last edited:
Congratulations on your first post ever that didnt mention fat mexicans

still won't change the fact that the cUcK is working with ZOG, but good change nonetheless

i saw this a bunch of foids were protesting this in my city but im so fucking happy that we will be getting less shitskins in the country

still won't change the fact that the cUcK is working with ZOG, but good change nonetheless
I support Trump, but this guy did more on immigration than Trump could dream of when he was president. Sunak signed loads of anti-shitskin policies and while allowing refugees from Ukraine and Russia to come in (as they should be able to.)

Trump did nothing when he was president in terms of legalization on immigration.

Wish we could have him here instead of Trump.

i saw this a bunch of foids were protesting this in my city but im so fucking happy that we will be getting less shitskins in the country
I support Trump, but this guy did more on immigration than Trump could dream of when he was president. Sunak signed loads of anti-shitskin policies and while allowing refugees from Ukraine and Russia to come in (as they should be able to.)

Trump did nothing when he was president in terms of legalization on immigration. Even that kike House Speaker Mike Johnson never even put a few billion for border security in that 95 billion "foreign aid package"

You guys are actually lucky to have him as PM. No one in the USA has the kind of balls to stand up to unlimited third world immigration.

Last edited:
Fuck fat women. Fuck Mexicans.