Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UK neet trait:- Linkedin social media is rage fuel

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
There is no way I'm ever making a Linkedin account. It's like Facebook, only it tells you everyone you know in your area are super ahead in their careers. I had to make one once, but only to apply for a job. What kind of a UK masochist neet would ever want to make an active Linkedin account?! That was the first time I learned an ex friend of mine had a job. On Linkedin there's all these pictures of them smiling and generally having a good time.

I'm sending an email to someone right now about how a recent interview of mine went. (Presumably didn't get the job) There's a picture of them on Linkedin larking about on a beach.

I'm not even on Linkedin yet I saw that s***! :lasereyes:

Last edited:
I just ignore those kind of posts. I only center in publishing my personal accomplishments.

haha imagine using social media :smonk:

I just made a LinkedIn two months ago and it makes me feel like a failure. So many people younger than me and with better jobs. Plus there's always posts about this person getting a new job and this one getting promoted.

It's a waste of time for me, as I struggle to get minimum wage entry level roles. Given my age more is expected of me no[UWSL]w, so it looks really off. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]LinkedIn is full of show offs looking to get headhunted. [/UWSL]