Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL UK looking to make misogyny a "hate crime"

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...ic-abuse-bill-what-amendments-peers-voting-on

Screenshot 20210316 165011

IMG 20210316 164910

Of course misandry won't be considered one.

Any man that's not a misogynist in this day and age is a cuck.

Clown world accelerationism

Haha. Making Misogyny a crime under the guise of progressiveness when it's really just another way to take away more freedoms.

Of course women will eat this up, as they're too retarded to see the hidden implications of this.

You're free to say whatever you want sweetie, except when it comes to half of your species *Giggles*

Last edited:
I guess saying bad things on internet forums is worse than rape and murder.

My fellow UKcels it's over :(

What about misandry? :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Clown world strikes again.

Haha. Making Misogyny a crime under the guise of progressiveness when it's really just another way to take away more freedoms.

Of course women will eat this up, as they're too retarded to see the hidden implications of this.

You're free to say whatever you want sweetie, except when it comes to half of your species *Giggles*
Yet, woman are free to discriminate against men by inflicting the concept of lookism upon them. Fuck all women. Feminists are destructive to society. All feminists deserve to be curb stomp by every self-respecting male. Womans rights was a mistake.

Good morning....

Last edited:
UK is literally the most cucked country in the world. I'm ashamed i speak their language.

From an empire to a decaying matriarchy filled with old hags and soys.

Yet, woman are free to discriminate against men by inflicting the concept of lookism upon them. Fuck all women. Feminists are destructive to society. All feminists deserve to he curbed stomp by every self-respecting male. Womans rights was a mistake.

Good morning....

Men are to blame. They sit idle and allow things to spiral down. Lacking wars have emasculated men. Nuclear deterrence is a mistake.

imagine thinking law is anything but a show of the time's political forces

there could be a law saying women are entitled to shit in your mouth in 10 years, and everyone would act like it's some supreme and fair justice

Yet, woman are free to discriminate against men by inflicting the concept of lookism upon them. Fuck all women. Feminists are destructive to society. All feminists deserve to be curb stomp by every self-respecting male. Womans rights was a mistake.

Good morning....

UK is literally the most cucked country in the world. I'm ashamed i speak their language.

From an empire to a decaying matriarchy filled with old hags and soys.

Men are to blame. They sit idle and allow things to spiral down. Lacking wars have emasculated men. Nuclear deterrence is a mistake.

Don't fall into this trap.
Accelerationism is retarded controlled opposition, you are literally wanting to make things worse and nothing will happen.

Just become Turkey bro! Where rich is richer by the minute, there is no middle class to held up the country, masses brainwashed to be blind sheepish yes-men for the current country leaders, corruption up the ass, feed lies to the country via controlled media outlets and many more draconian control schemes which only help consolidate more power to already powerful ones.

Then, one fucking day people will try to overthrow the government because they are fed up. WRONG! THEY WILL JUST SIT THERE DOING NOTHING, BECAUSE THEY CAN DO NOTHING. THE INDOCTRINATION, LIES AND SLANDERING OF REAL IMPROVEMENT MEANS STAGNATION AND EVENTUAL REGRESSION INTO DARK AGES.

I lived for almost all my life in the "A C C E L E R A T E" situation. Nothing will go the way you expect. People gets used to the shit sandwiches they are handed out no matter what they contain. If what you were saying was correct, Turkey would've entered the collapse route at 2013, when the Gezi Park protests were happening. Instead, it was hijacked by PKK sympathizers and other useful idiot groups; turned into a protest for protest's sake after a while and died down.

Just take a look at last 18 years of Turkey and tell me how "A C C E L E R A T E" works wonders.

accelerationism will only make the rest of our shitty lives worse and worse and it MAY make it better for the offspring of chads when the world falls and recovers.

and imagine if you took the strategy of accelerating and applied it to other areas of life.
"i'm ugly so women don't like me, so i'll cut off my limbs and scratch up my face with a knife so i might be able to get a pity fuck from a virtue signaling foid looking to increase her social rank, or someone sees how bad my situation is and buys me plastic surgery."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back