Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel UK Government planning to shutdown womens prisons because women 'don't belong in prison'

Mental_Out

Mental_Out

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★

Justice secretary Shabana Mahmood has set out plans to slash the number of women going to jail and ultimately close women’s prisons amid an overcrowding crisis.

She unveiled a new body, the women’s justice board, which will have the “ultimate ambition of having fewer women’s prisons” – potentially allowing them to be converted to male or mixed jails.

The prison population in England and Wales hit a record new high a fortnight ago, with 88,521 people behind bars – but there are just 3,440 women in jail.

More than half – 55 per cent – are victims of domestic abuse, while two-thirds have committed non-violent offences. Ministers want to improve services like community support and residential women’s centres to provide an alternative to prison.

It comes after the government said thousands of inmates would be freed early in a bid to ease overcrowding.

In her speech to the Labour conference in Liverpool, Ms Mahmood said that when she took over the ministerial role, the crisis had been just “one bad day from disaster”.

“Within minutes, I was told our justice system was on the point of collapse,” she said. “Within weeks, our prisons would overflow. Had that happened, the consequences would have been apocalyptic.
“Courts forced to cancel trials. Police unable to make arrests. Criminals who would never see the inside of a cell. And victims who would never see justice done. We would, in short, have seen the total breakdown of law and order.”

When it came to women in prison Ms Mahmood said it was “too rarely acknowledged” that most women in prison are victims themselves.

She added: “Now, there will always be women imprisoned for the protection of the public. That will never change. But we imprison women on minor charges to a far greater degree than men. Around two-thirds did not commit a violent crime. Yet they are sent into prisons that are desperate for places.

“Self-harm in women’s prisons is eight times higher than in the male estate. Perhaps worst of all, women’s prisons are hurting mothers and breaking homes.

“With only a few women’s prisons dotted across the country, women are often held far from their families. Over half are mothers. The damage passes down generations.”

She went on: “For women, prison isn’t working. Rather than encouraging rehabilitation, prison forces women into a life of crime. After leaving a short custodial sentence, a woman is significantly more likely to commit a further crime than one given a non-custodial sentence. The shameful fact is: we have known this for two decades.”

The Prison Reform Trust said: “The justice secretary’s commitment to establish a women’s justice board tasked with the aim of reducing the number of women in prison represents a historic moment for women’s justice reform.
“After decades of advocacy on this issue by us and others, we are delighted by [the] announcement and look forward to working with the government to turn the promise of a fair and effective justice system for women into a reality.”

Nicola Drinkwater from the charity Women in Prison, said: “[This] announcement from the lord chancellor is long-awaited and finally signals a recognition that women do not belong in prison.

“With the highest self-harm rates on record amongst women in prison, failing care for pregnant women, and the death of two babies in prison in recent years, the situation has long been at crisis point.

“We have said for decades that the prison system doesn’t work for women. Women in prison, alongside many of our partners, have long called for a future where the root causes of offending are addressed, and women can access the support they need in their communities.”

In July, the government announced that thousands of prisoners are to be released earlier than planned in a bid to avert the “collapse” of the prison system.

At the time, ministers hit out at Rishi Sunak and his government, calling them “guilty men”.

Under the plans set out by Ms Mahmood, there is a temporary cut in the proportion of the sentence many prisoners must serve in jail – from 50 per cent to 40 per cent.
As if Britain wasn't enough of a matriarchal shithole they're going to abolish womens prisons so women can commit whatever crimes they want and get away with it. It has never been more over for men in this country.
Hamudi

:foidSoy: :soy:"We live in a patriarchy"

Lol, of course if women are treated like men and face the same struggles, they have more problems because they have no problems in normal life. Men can complain about the exact same (probably worse) treatment in prison, but yet nobody claims there shouldn't be any men's prison.

It would be good if criminal clinics for women were mental hospitals, as they would be treated like crazy people.

Foids truly live life on tutorial mode the Uk is beyond cucked

“woman are more likely to commit another crime after getting out of prison, we have known this for 2 decades”

then lock them up forever :bigbrain:

In UK it isn't illegal for a woman to force a man to have sex with her btw. I hope that the immigrants rape and kill women by the dozen. Such a thing would make myself very happy.

Foids truly live life on tutorial mode the Uk is beyond cucked
Yes. I hope there's a societal collapse there and this government whore and all like her end up getting raped on the streets by immigrants

that's literally a gynocracy lmao, who can someone deny?

Good riddance to all of Them
london europe GIF
Suicidal society. Actually fucking unreal. The next generation is majority non-white British. Maybe it's what they deserve for being so fucking gynocentric and woman worshipping.

The immigrants they voted in :feelskek: it`s comical
To be honest people voted repeatedly not to let them in, then they just let them in any way. Just how it works in great shitain

As if Britain wasn't enough of a matriarchal shithole they're going to abolish womens prisons so women can commit whatever crimes they want and get away with it. It has never been more over for men in this country.
View attachment 1275077
If you're britishcel, do yourself a favor and try to emigrate to a different country. You might even ascend because non-UK foids may find your accent exotic and attractive.

i identify as a foid so i should be able to commit crimes /s

Basically if you live in the UK you need to evacuate ASAP as all hope is lost.

Yes they want prisons to be for male wrongthinkers only

Humans are such a shit species.
And need nuking.

Just to add to this thread. MPs have been discussing this for years at this point. I heard this over six years ago. Prison is too much of a "male" punishment for the oppressed womens.

More from the article
When it came to women in prison Ms Mahmood said it was “too rarely acknowledged” that most women in prison are victims themselves.
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

Now, there will always be women imprisoned for the protection of the public. That will never change. But we imprison women on minor charges to a far greater degree than men. Around two-thirds did not commit a violent crime. Yet they are sent into prisons that are desperate for places.
I call bullshit on those two claims. Not like facts matter anyway.

“Self-harm in women’s prisons is eight times higher than in the male estate. Perhaps worst of all, women’s prisons are hurting mothers and breaking homes.
Better those criminals be let out on their children and to the public, yeah, well as long as the criminal has a vagina I guess. Imagine if this statement was about fathers in prisons. I don't think you'd even finish speaking before realizing how dumb what you're saying is.

announcement and look forward to working with the government to turn the promise of a fair and effective justice system for women into a reality.”
Funny GIF

“With the highest self-harm rates on record amongst women in prison, failing care for pregnant women, and the death of two babies in prison in recent years, the situation has long been at crisis point.
It's not like they don't kill thousands of babies every year just because sex with Chad is a lifestyle to them

Holy shit, when is the modern gynocracy going to collapse from it's own weight of it's abuse?

@WorthlessSlavicShit

Last edited:
JFL at normies reading this shit and still thinking we live in a patriarchy.

What a fucking shithole of a country.

More like they plan on putting all the remaining whites in prison, so they’re making room

In UK it isn't illegal for a woman to force a man to have sex with her btw. I hope that the immigrants rape and kill women by the dozen. Such a thing would make myself very happy.
based

That country is now completely far gone. All men need to abandon it's ship and migrate to other countries. Foids will be able to stab any man they want whenever they want without any consequences, i can't imagine feeling safe with those crazy murderous whores and mudslimes/niggers.