Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Hey Ladies, I solved the abortion issue!!!

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
For long years there has been a fierce argument within society about the appropriate use of abortion:

Is it murder?
Is it a right?
When to use it?
Privately payed or afforded by the taxpayer?

So many different opinion, so many arguments and protest and violence about those questions.

But I think I found perfect solution:

Just. Don’t. Have. Sex. (unless you want to get pregnant, of course)

With this simple trick, over 95% of current abortions will be unnecessary.

Otherwise, abortion will only be applied (tax funded) in extreme cases, like rape, genetic defects and dangerous pregnancies.

Not having sex is totally easy.
After all, it is not that great and not that important, right?
People can simply live without it, right?
You can just rub one out, it’s exactly the same.
If you want intimacy, you can just cuddle with your pet or spend time with friends and family, totally the same, emotionally.

Oh, and if you ever have hetero sex “just for fun”, you should be hung by the neck on a lamp post and beaten with sticks until your head burst open like a Piñata… you degenerate whore.

This trick implies that foids are sentient beings that can make choices based on rational thinking rather than blind desire and instincts (which they've proven they are not)

Just. Don’t. Have. Sex.
You can't tell a chimp what she can do, or trying to reason, shes based around the feelings in her head, she will open her legs for the chad faster then can u spell it, cuz the chemicals in her brain told her is an okay thing to do

Don't worry society got their back with "ITS OKAY GIRL", foids killing babies in us became a day to day normality, they don't even get in jail anymore

Last edited:
For long years there has been a fierce argument within society about the appropriate use of abortion:

Is it murder?
Is it a right?
When to use it?
Privately payed or afforded by the taxpayer?

So many different opinion, so many arguments and protest and violence about those questions.

But I think I found perfect solution:

Just. Don’t. Have. Sex. (unless you want to get pregnant, of course)

With this simple trick, over 95% of current abortions will be unnecessary.

Otherwise, abortion will only be applied (tax funded) in extreme cases, like rape, genetic defects and dangerous pregnancies.

Not having sex is totally easy.
After all, it is not that great and not that important, right?
People can simply live without it, right?
You can just rub one out, it’s exactly the same.
If you want intimacy, you can just cuddle with your pet or spend time with friends and family, totally the same, emotionally.

Oh, and if you ever have hetero sex “just for fun”, you should be hung by the neck on a lamp post and beaten with sticks until your head burst open like a Piñata… you degenerate whore.
Very good persiflage as always.

One of the most dystopian advices that they give us is having pets. A pet is still an animal, it cannot answer, it cannot engage in a conversation with you, it won't understand you (as a human does), everything you see in it is your own interpretation of its mental state (and therefore inherently skewed) and some of us are also allergic (and the pets where no allergies exist are those who shouldn't be touched like fish/reptiles/amphibians).

Pets are a supplement to life and cannot replace the human interaction we lack. When people buy pets for loneliness alone it will only lead to abuse due to projecting human desires onto it (as seen with cat ladies) or neglect after coming to the realization that it won't satisfy the intrinsic need for human interaction.

Constructivism is again a disease of mankind, we NEED human interaction (especially romantic/sexual one) as a social and sexually reproducing species, when these basal desires aren't fulfilled nothing is. Love/sex isn't everything (like food/water/etc.), but without it someone is nothing. And then they come up with 0.1% of the population who are truly asexual/aromantic (and don't just say it to cope).

Telling a girl not to have sex is like telling a girl not to eat food. Have you ever noticed how cranky girls can get if they are hungry? This is the same with sex, if she has a need it is logical for her that it needs to be met. If you stand in their way they will get extremely angry because they want immediate satisfaction and gratification (and they think this is normal)

:soy: Sex is a human right (unless you're an incel of course)

Love/sex isn't everything (like food/water/etc.), but without it someone is nothing.
I often imagine that our wellbeing hangs on a chain:

Every link is a different fundamental need/desire. And if even one link is weak, then the chain will not support our wellbeing, no matter how strong the other links are.

I have the privilege to live in a nice place and time where food and security is abundant, but without intimate human connection, I feel hollow and painfully nonexistent.

Think of ER what you want, but he hit the nail on the head when he said: “…a beautiful environment is the darkest hell, if you have to experience it all alone”.

And then they come up with 0.1% of the population who are truly asexual/aromantic (and don't just say it to cope).
Maybe domestic abusers should argue with the excuse that 0.1% of people actually like to be strangled/beat up… therefore it should not be too difficult to get used to it.

:soy: Sex is a human right (unless you're an incel of course)
I wish could take from them everything they “don’t need to live” and then tell them to learn to be happy with themselves.

Toilet dump level iq. None of us would care what females do with abortion if we were getting sex. This is pointless. Not giving US sex is the problem

Let them have the kids. Let them develop attachment to them. Then let me kill them.
A few years ago I would have said something like “CHildReN aRe iNnOcenT…”

But now I just don’t care. Flay their kids in front of their eyes and make a lampshade out of the skin.

A few years ago I would have said something like “CHildReN aRe iNnOcenT…”

But now I just don’t care. Flay their kids in front of their eyes and make a lampshade out of the skin.
Yep. The kids are a product of the foid and her love of the Chad.

Toilet dump level iq. None of us would care what females do with abortion if we were getting sex. This is pointless. Not giving US sex is the problem
Abortion -> Degeneracy -> Incels

And besides, this thread is not about abortion, it is about hypocrisy.

This trick implies that foids are sentient beings that can make choices based on rational thinking rather than blind desire and instincts (which they've proven they are not)
This Bro ,read this Is the truth to your post @lmnothere000
:feelsokman:

Telling a girl not to have sex is like telling a girl not to eat food. Have you ever noticed how cranky girls can get if they are hungry? This is the same with sex, if she has a need it is logical for her that it needs to be met. If you stand in their way they will get extremely angry because they want immediate satisfaction and gratification (and they think this is normal)
*replace "food" with "caffeine", because they literally need food to live. They don't need sex to live as much as they don't need to go to Starbucks everyday.

This Bro ,read this Is the truth to your post @lmnothere000
I was arguing from a normie pov to illustrate the hypocrisy. I am aware that women are non-sentient.

How the fuck does that make any sense jfl. Abortion in fact frequently prevents a lot of incel births.
Above that, it prevents women from making responsible decisions regarding their choice of partner.

Without abortion (and contraception in general) Chads would be quickly married of and be gone from the “market”.

*replace "food" with "caffeine", because they literally need food to live. They don't need sex to live as much as they don't need to go to Starbucks everyday.
Broo i thought u was low iq,about tonight incident...eeeh i Guess i was a jerk si i would like to eeh ...aplogize
I was arguing from a normie pov to illustrate the hypocrisy. I am aware that women are non-sentient.

Above that, it prevents women from making responsible decisions regarding their choice of partner.

Without abortion (and contraception in general) Chads would be quickly married of and be gone from the “market”.
Oooh :feelsohh: i understand now Youre high iq bro ,as always. Have u heard the news of abortion in my country ?

Last edited:
Broo i thought u was low iq,about tonight incident...eeeh i Guess i was a jerk si i would like to eeh ...aplogize

Oooh :feelsohh: i understand now Youre high iq bro ,as always. Have u heard the news of abortion in my country ?
Nah it's okay, I apologize as well.

Yea and I’m very sorry for you.:cryfeels:
Now becky and Betty Will be able to get as many cheesy dicks as they want and not have to worry about getting impregnanted with a goblin tier cel inside them :feelspuke::feelspuke: i know its free and legal, but only if they survive to it hehe :feelshmm:

Online, I have been telling foids to not have sex if they don't want an abortion. It turns out they are the most entitled.

Online, I have been telling foids to not have sex if they don't want an abortion. It turns out they are the most entitled.
This just proves that they don’t see us as humans.

We are expected to be perfectly content with less, because we are seen as lesser.

This just proves that they don’t see us as humans.

We are expected to be perfectly content with less, because we are seen as lesser.
Bro fucking soyciety:feelspuke: ill go to a family gathering today and theyll ask about gf etc fucking mofos

Why don’t YOU just not have sex incel? Oh, I forgot, you’re incel teehee

I’ve been following the just don’t have sex theory my whole life.