Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Uk government is probably gonna start dem incels to reeducation camps in the Falklands

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
★★★★★
View attachment IMG_6650.webp
Uk is already known for wanting to “reeducate” incels and combat extremism (but only on the right). Honestly no point in living, I’ll probably end up in a camp soon enough. I’m working on finding a quick painless way out because this country is going to shit.
IMG 6647

I’ll probably get arrested. I’ve had a lot of trouble with the police over the years but soon enough I’ll probably be throw in jail. It’s actually over for white britcels

Prisons in UK are a luxury. If you saw the video of the thug fucking the Latina you would know jfl

Prisons in UK are a luxury. If you saw the video of the thug fucking the Latina you would know jfl
Uk prisons are majority Muslim and you’ll be forced to convert

Uk prisons are majority Muslim and you’ll be forced to convert
Muslims are gay I don’t want to be in a doggy style position several times a day praying :feelspuke:

Never let this happen to you, you are an individual independent of the government. IF NECESSARY, ACT WITH EVIL SHOWING THE STRENGTH WE HAVE FOR THEM.

"How dare you breathe in the direction of your female superiors~!" :soy:

Never let this happen to you, you are an individual independent of the government. IF NECESSARY, ACT WITH EVIL SHOWING THE STRENGTH WE HAVE FOR THEM.
I don’t have any way to. I’m weak and pathetic.

WE KNOW THAT WE ARE SUPERIOR WHEN THE GOVERNMENT PAYS ATTENTION TO US, BECAUSE WE TRANSCEND EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE.

I don’t have any way to. I’m weak and pathetic.

AND THAT'S THE STRENGTH OF A TRUECEL, THAT'S THE POINT. WE ARE BEYOND AND OUR UNDERSTANDING IS NOT COMMON.

Muslims are gay I don’t want to be in a doggy style position several times a day praying :feelspuke:
Your username says you're a sandnigger, they probably have the same ethnicity as you.

Your username says you're a sandnigger, they probably have the same ethnicity as you.
I don’t care about my own ethnicity they’re still gay and I hate Islam im ex Muslim

It's funny, in the name of democracy you carry out the same actions as any authoritarian dictatorship.

Resist tyranny. If a british ZOG comes to your house to force you to a camp over your beliefs you should thrust a machete through them

Resist tyranny. If a british ZOG comes to your house to force you to a camp over your beliefs you should thrust a machete through them
Don’t own one.

Don’t own one.
you should invest in self defense, lots of my money over the years has gone to ensuring my able to protect againt a tyrannical govt coming to rule

you should invest in self defense, lots of my money over the years has gone to ensuring my able to protect againt a tyrannical govt coming to rule
Check discord

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back