Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "UK government confirms 9 in every 10 covid deaths over the last year have been among the fully/triple vaccinated"

What's going on here?

• Other (say in thread!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Last edited:
Death rate went down though despite no lockdown.

Because everybody is vaccinated. That's why almost every death happened after a vaccination...

Because everybody is vaccinated. That's why almost every death happened after a vaccination...

The fully vaccinated percentage is I think about 75%. But surely they should be underrepresented. So if 99% of the population was vaccinated and 1% wasn't, you'd expect to see I dunno like 20% of the deaths from the vaccinated? And that 1% hugely overrepresented as 80%.

Even that would make me wonder why 20% of people were still dying from it while vaxxed. But overrepresentation is catastrophic.

And... what do you mean happened after a vaccination? You mean they died from the vaccine? Surely that wouldn't count as a covid death anyway?

I can only really think of two pro-vaccine arguments. Either the data was horribly collected, or I guess the UK could for some reason be a complete anomaly on this matter and in other countries the numbers are more as expected.

Last edited:
The link says its triple and quad jabbed are dying. Single and double jabbed have death numbers like the unvaccinated.

And then, one day, for no reason at all... :feelsPop:

The fully vaccinated percentage is I think about 75%. But surely they should be underrepresented. So if 99% of the population was vaccinated and 1% wasn't, you'd expect to see I dunno like 20% of the deaths from the vaccinated? And that 1% hugely overrepresented as 80%.

Even that would make me wonder why 20% of people were still dying from it while vaxxed. But overrepresentation is catastrophic.

And... what do you mean happened after a vaccination? You mean they died from the vaccine? Surely that wouldn't count as a covid death anyway?

I can only really think of two pro-vaccine arguments. Either the data was horribly collected, or I guess the UK could for some reason be a complete anomaly on this matter and in other countries the numbers are more as expected.
too much math for my low IQ

Same kind of thing out of Canada.

It's all cited again. I did look at the ONS data myself and it seems to reflect what they're saying although it can be hard to make heads or tails of it sometimes.

EDIT -- Here is a screenshot I took of the most recent 2 months in the ONS data. The rightmost column is the death numbers of course.

Ons

Last edited:
Jews win again

Maybe the solution is very regular exposure to the virus, once you've already got the antibodies in you.

I'm not sure how you could do it reliably though. Hm.

Maybe the solution is very regular exposure to the virus, once you've already got the antibodies in you.

I'm not sure how you could do it reliably though. Hm.
But wouldn't you just infect everyone around you?

But wouldn't you just infect everyone around you?

Hm. I think usually when you have the antibodies against something you fight it off REALLY fast.

I could be wrong.

If that's the case though then you might not even be contagious, especially if it's regular enough that your body is maintaining high levels of the antibodies as well.

This probably. The likelihood of dying of COVID in a healthy person is like less than 1%. Realistically most of the at risk got vaccinated but some died due to the statistical probability :feelsjuice:

This probably. The likelihood of dying of COVID in a healthy person is like less than 1%. Realistically most of the at risk got vaccinated but some died due to the statistical probability :feelsjuice:

That's the main reason the pro-vaccine crowd seems to give yeah.

But over here in the UK such a high percentage is vaccinated now and as I say surely they should be underrepresented in the deaths not overrepresented.

It doesn't matter how high the percentage is, they should still be underrepresented. You'd think by a lot.

As for this argument that the remaining unvaccinated population is just really healthy and that's why they're still doing better... again should that really be enough while they're a small percentage now to counteract an entire vaccine?

And if it's so effective then... why is it that it seems like people are sicker than ever this year - has anyone else noticed that?

I'm not saying it's necessarily the vaccine making them sick. Maybe it's the prevalence of omicron or something.

It's just not what I'd expect to see if a vaccine truly works or even works to any significant degree.

It's just statistics. As more people get vaccinated the number of people who died and were vaccinated will increase.
Imagine if 100% of a population were vaccinated. Say 1000 people will die in a year. Then 100% of people who died would have been vaccinated simply because everyone was vaccinated.

I've been looking into this data a bit more. I can't work out why the percentage dying while fully vaccinated is more than about 60%. Once you factor in the partly and "ever" vaccinated.

That is still somewhat uncomfortably high, but it's underrepresentation and also I get that the more vulnerable people are mostly included in that group.

This makes me think the article is somewhat misleading, but I'm still not sure yet.

They seem to ignore that "Ever vaccinated" category.

It's just statistics. As more people get vaccinated the number of people who died and were vaccinated will increase.
Imagine if 100% of a population were vaccinated. Say 1000 people will die in a year. Then 100% of people who died would have been vaccinated simply because everyone was vaccinated.

Yeah but this is why I am saying it's about how the groups are represented.

If 99% of the population were vaccinated, you would still expect to see them significantly underrepresented in the deaths, correct?

Last edited:
Wait wait wait wait. Hold on!! lol

That "Ever vaccinated" group is just all of the other vaxxed groups added together. That's literally all it means.

OK so... Jesus. lol

Where does that leave the result, for April...

The fully vaccinated account for 85.6% of the deaths despite only being about 67% of the population at the time.

I understand that the more vulnerable people are in that group. But surely that's the kind of overrepresentation that you would expect if the vaccines didn't do anything? Or did fairly little.

I guess the question is how overrepresented would that group be if they hadn't been vaccinated. Would it really have been much higher? Surely a vaccine should protect people more than this?

Last edited:
Jews are killing them

The vaxx is a genocide weapon!