Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL UK foid flees to join ISIS in Syria, wants to come home, UK wont help her...

and now she want back to home and marry a cuck.

time to settle down,huh

Jihadimaxxing is legit

Inshallah

She tried to play hypergamy on a whole new level

The stupid fucking thing is because she's a foid she'll be let back into the country.

If she's let back in, she won't survive a year - unless she's given a new identity and protection.
Look all over the media, theres literally people saying they'd take one for the team if she's let back in.

Those ISIS fighters must have great personalities if foids are willing to go live in a war zone to be with them.
I suppose that they unironically do, just not the definition of "great personality" that you'll see females tell you they want, and definately not the sort that cucktears will say is desirable. Ultimately they want bones, but when it does come down to personality, they want sociopaths, psychopaths, and narcissists.

lifefuel for @tehgymcel420 @SuperSaiyanGymcel @Twinkcel @13k @NeetSupremacist @Juxtaposition6 @Inceldo and all the other arabcels

they want sociopaths, psychopaths, and narcissists.
This. People should stop saying "they must have good personalities huh XD" as if to make it a joke with a point that their "bad" personalities are undesirable.

Britain should let her back in, then arrest her and extradite her to Assad :feelskek:

time to settle down,huh

And the cycle continues JFL.

Jihadimaxxing is legit

Inshallah

Indeed but too dangerous and no pussy is worth dying over.

She tried to play hypergamy on a whole new level

Yeah and her kids paid the price for it she already lost 2 kids over there.

The stupid fucking thing is because she's a foid she'll be let back into the country.

If she's let back in, she won't survive a year - unless she's given a new identity and protection.
Look all over the media, theres literally people saying they'd take one for the team if she's let back in.

She's a muslim "person of color" so feminists and liberals will defend her to the death from any harm despite her being a literal terrorist breeding machine.

I suppose that they unironically do, just not the definition of "great personality" that you'll see females tell you they want, and definately not the sort that cucktears will say is desirable. Ultimately they want bones, but when it does come down to personality, they want sociopaths, psychopaths, and narcissists.

So true, the dark triad personality is the only one that matters. It gets foids wet, not as wet as a good set of bones but wet enough to make a difference, wet enough to make them leave the easy foid western life to go live in a literal warzone.

Lol of course that's written by a foid landwhale feminist....
dawn-foster.jpeg.256x256_q100_crop-smart.jpg

Yep, looks exactly like one would expect, if this isis foid killed dozens of people in a terrorist attack bitches like this would still come to her defense.

I don't think she'll get rescued they say it would endanger too many British soldiers, she knew what she was doing. She and anyone who has gone and fought for ISIS should never be let back in the UK, its fuckin ridiculous when you see the figures for how many have returned and there out there walking the fucking streets.

Finally the Jewnited Kingdom does something right.

Not sure if its the same one, but one of them even said she didn't regret her time with ISIS, JFL how stupid can you get. If you want to come to the UK you at least have to pretend to be a victim, not all "Yeah brah i chopped some heads off but im done with that now"

fucking traitor whore

time to settle down,huh
Time to settle down. Lmao this every foids life...

lifefuel for @tehgymcel420 @SuperSaiyanGymcel @Twinkcel @13k @NeetSupremacist @Juxtaposition6 @Inceldo and all the other arabcels
Just join ISIS bro!

just join ISIS theory

Imagine being that retarded. I can't believe it.

She was married to a Dutch white convert , JBW strikes again.

Everybody in the UK is united in the fact this bitch ain't ever stepping foot on our shores again. I'd have her back to stand trial then be hung for treason if that was possible. But she's more likely to be given a council house, 24 hr police protection And a nice income from writing a book/giving interviews. So it's a no from me. Enjoy your sharia law desert he'll hole ya fucking cow.

Everybody in the UK is united in the fact this bitch ain't ever stepping foot on our shores again. I'd have her back to stand trial then be hung for treason if that was possible. But she's more likely to be given a council house, 24 hr police protection And a nice income from writing a book/giving interviews. So it's a no from me. Enjoy your sharia law desert he'll hole ya fucking cow.

Nah I’m gulf Arab. I’m more like a curry.

The government just revoked her citizenship. Her mum is from Bangladesh so under their law she has their citizenship. So we can get shot of her. We just need the media to move on to the next story and we can all forget about her while she rots in a refugee camp.

She should be brutally murdered like Bin Laden with the western world celebrating her death.

I really hope she gets her head sawed off like those 2 scandinavian bimbos

A AGM 114 hellfire is all she deserves

I don't think she'll get rescued they say it would endanger too many British soldiers, she knew what she was doing. She and anyone who has gone and fought for ISIS should never be let back in the UK, its fuckin ridiculous when you see the figures for how many have returned and there out there walking the fucking streets.

The west is cucked enough that I would not be surprised if she was let back in no problem.

They should bomb that slag

She went there with 2 friends and one already got bombed and died and the other disappeared jfl. These dumb whores had a death wish.

Not sure if its the same one, but one of them even said she didn't regret her time with ISIS, JFL how stupid can you get. If you want to come to the UK you at least have to pretend to be a victim, not all "Yeah brah i chopped some heads off but im done with that now"

That's the pussy pass, foids think they can get away with anything just cause they are female.

Lol yep I was not at all surprised. Jbw even in a warzone in the middle east and the two friends she went there with were married off to an American and Australian JFL.

They would rather die then be married off to some random isis sandnigger, it has to be a white man. Even muslims on there own turf under their own rules get cucked by whitey.

Agreed, she gets what she deserves now.

She only wants to be let back in so her child can benefit from the UK's generous welfare state. She even says she still supports ISIS, not a stretch to say she will inculcate her child in her radical salafist beliefs. Basically she's going to raise a terrorist and she wants the British people to pay for its rearing, and most of those cucks are all too happy to do it.

Pretty much, like I said shes just a terrorist breeding machine. Plenty of feminists and cucks would welcome her back with open arms just cause shes a Muslim 'woman of color'.

She should be brutally murdered like Bin Laden with the western world celebrating her death.
I really hope she gets her head sawed off like those 2 scandinavian bimbos

Her days are numbered, she ain't in the west anymore, no cucks and whiteknights are coming to her rescue.

fuck, i take back what i said in this thread

JBW is too strong

I saw the news that the UK government wants to revoke her citizenship and I actually feel like the UK is fucking awesome for the first time in my life.

Do you actually think Bin Laden was behind 9/11?
No. I mean, he supported it because he was a member of al-Qaeda. But, Usama was just a spokesman because he was a 6'5 Chaddani.

The main conspirator was some Sheikh Muhammad al-Fat Dirty Beard