Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL UK-cels panic buying alcohol

The one thing a Brit can't go without.

I bought Vodka & Whiskey... Yesterday...

Whiskey & Honey... Will defeat this Coronavirus...

Jfl I went to the store just to buy a couple of beers today and becky worker was pissed off,paid with cash instead of card too :feelskek: :feelskek:

It's always normies panic-buying who do shit like this. Dumb pieces of shit.

Suppliers and supermarkets aren't stupid, they'll have more in stock.

Buying a year's worth of pasta or beer in advance is what causes this shit.

Never drank alcohol crew.

Alcohol is the best cope. I need it rn tbh.

If I were them I would have bought it earlier then resold it as it became a scarcity.

NOOOOOOOOOO NOT DA BEERINOS!!!!

We don't have that problem here in the states.

Something about Brits/Aussies and Europeans in general that makes them really love alcohol. I've ran into a couple dozen of them over the years here in SF being the international city that it is and they all seem to be drunk/buzzed when I run into them. They all love hanging out at the "pub" but here we just call it dives.

Side note, alcohol should always be done in moderation whether we have a lockdown or not. You can still be productive during this lockdown and do a lotta things. Like learn to code, read, learn a trade, play a musical instrument, exercise, etc...

That shit will ruin you financially, mentally, and physically in the long run. When you abuse alcohol, your depression and anxiety gets worst and worst and your skin starts to dry up. What little motivation you had due to being an incel becomes totally depleted once you begin abusing alcohol. You don't care about savings or moving up the economic ladder. You just give up totally and your relationships start to break.

I'm only 30 but will be surprised if I live past 45. I started abusing alcohol at 18 in college and got easily hooked on it unlike most people. Some people (especially ugly ricecels with a mild case of aspergers) like myself are genetically prone to become addicted to alcohol. I binge drink once or twice a week which is still nothing compared to what the Brits do.

Last edited:
The paranoia is strong to get drunk

its over for ukalcoholcels