Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @uglylatino is a white supremacist and thinks I'm inferior just because I am mixed race

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
He sent me a DM and said to me, " i am superior to you" lmfao, he is Hispanic too and he admits to having tan skin. I also have tan skin. And he calls me a nigger even though I have less than 1% African blood in me. He complains about racism but he is openly racist towards dark people for no reason other than being dark. He is a terrible user who should be banned for race-baiting.

He sent me a DM and said to me, " i am superior to you" lmfao, he is Hispanic too and he admits to having tan skin. I also have tan skin. And he calls me a nigger even though I have less than 1% African blood in me. He complains about racism but he is openly racist towards dark people for no reason other than being dark. He is a terrible user who should be banned for race-baiting.
what did you expect? some of u are great but 80% of this forum is race-baiting lmao.

He already got banned yesterday for gigasimping(he paid somebody 100 dollars for VR sex in a video game)

Nah I support him for that. White is only based race.

Nah I support him for that. White is only based race.
Look at what the white people did in Europe, they are letting foreigners enter their countries and destroying their cultures, that is not based

Probably bait

Being racist is moronic, we should not be divided by race or nationality. However being race realist is based.

didnt his whole account get nuked

Report him then

There are plenty of browns (including Italians and other Meds) nowadays that think that they're white lol.

He sounds superior to me.

he is openly racist towards dark people for no reason other than being dark

@OwariDa

That is a very low IQ comment
I never claimed to have IQ, if I did, I would get some pity pussy, but I don’t, I’m a retard autist.

" i am superior to you"
People on incel forums who say things like this should be tied up and put in a room with tranny rapists. This is why I despise racism, it divides people of a same class to fight among each other while their oppressors just laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back