Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly workers suffer more

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I remember some of you guys suffer at workplace,bullied by co-workers even some got fired from their works. Here I found a study: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/06/130619102804.htm

People who are considered unattractive are more likely to be belittled and bullied in the workplace, according to a first-of-its-kind study led by a Michigan State University business scholar.
"The unattractive workers were treated much more harshly than attractive employees even when other key factors were taken into account, including age, gender and how long they had worked at the health care facility.

The researchers also collected information on how agreeable or friendly the workers were, based on questionnaires completed by their spouses, partners or good friends. The study found that disagreeable workers, like unattractive employees, were treated more harshly than their co-workers."

Ugly people suffer more in every walk of life.

Faggots expect every other victim of discrimination to be traumatised but not ugly people. We're just supposed to suck it up and if we try to speak about get shat on. Then they wonder why so many incels want to kill them

If you aren't a Chad or Foid on this planet then prepare for a lifetime of suffering and misery.

I remember some of you guys suffer at workplace,bullied by co-workers even some got fired from their works. Here I found a study: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/06/130619102804.htm

People who are considered unattractive are more likely to be belittled and bullied in the workplace, according to a first-of-its-kind study led by a Michigan State University business scholar.
"The unattractive workers were treated much more harshly than attractive employees even when other key factors were taken into account, including age, gender and how long they had worked at the health care facility.

The researchers also collected information on how agreeable or friendly the workers were, based on questionnaires completed by their spouses, partners or good friends. The study found that disagreeable workers, like unattractive employees, were treated more harshly than their co-workers."

Based as fuck thread & thanks for the article. I commented before but it got deleted somehow.

Faggots expect every other victim of discrimination to be traumatised but not ugly people. We're just supposed to suck it up and if we try to speak about get shat on. Then they wonder why so many incels want to kill them
Because we are either meant to cope (deal with it) or rope (fuck off and die)

Do not doubt.
Not so ugly but introverted as well. Being ugly you will have to be a joker all the time to at least clownmaxing.

Not ugly people. Men. While ugly men suffer the most, even chads can be the target of discrimination in the workplace.

There was a thread like three or four months ago about a guy who was doing a major project for his company’s computer systems, finding and removing all the bugs and glitches etc for six months, then he’s absent one day, Stacy takes his work and passes it off as her own, gets a promotion and a $70K raise.