Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ugly whores should not reproduce

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
Like whores demand incelicide with their eugenics-by-preference we should mandate hysterectomies to all ugly whores. Even with the best genetic recombination pill they will only birth suffering into the world this way at least they won't get to abort a fetus with the suction cannula and make it feel pain. We need a blackpilled executive order for this asap. If ugly whores birth kids with bad genetic cards the kid should have the right to abort the toilet ERmode (in vidya)

Sorry sweaty, only women get to benefit from hypergamy.

Incels and low tier normies should ONLY reproduce with stacies and high tier beckies to achieve a true equilibrium.

Sorry sweaty, only women get to benefit from hypergamy.
Let neurotic inceldom toilet fears peak and then sell men and women on the idea that this will benefit all of humanity.

This would only make current living foids only more entitled and further powerful, due to increased demand and less supply, especially for already more unattractive males like LTNs who might not totally be incel-tier; these solutions will not especially help for the foreseeable future even if we gain power... :feelshehe:

All subhumans AND Chads possibly born are to be immediately recorded and tagged for further education and guiding assisted by their parents; while subhumans would be schooled in self-defense, wealthmaxxing, and work suitable for a sub 5 which would maximize their potential, and would also be trained to looksmax to the furthest they can with possible corrective surgery being mandated... :feelshehe:

Chads, on the other hand, would be trained only in self-humility, lookism, their privilege, and be sent to work in the trades in employment such as in the mines to ultimately fuel this new world. :feelsjuice:

Hypergamy and foid standards would be strictly regulated with education on lookism and a non-degenerate society, as well as the treatment of sub 6s. :feelsclown:

This would only make current living foids only more entitled and further powerful, due to increased demand and less supply, especially for already more unattractive males like LTNs who might not totally be incel-tier; these solutions will not especially help for the foreseeable future even if we gain power... :feelshehe:
I was thinking people can still fuck but her core value as a woman is done for so it levels her with inkwells so it's humbling I would assume

This curry bitch sterilized so many Indian men so not beyond the realm of imagination to reality. Rightful payback I say

I was thinking people can still fuck but her core value as a woman is done for so it levels her with inkwells so it's humbling I would assume
I misread that as killing them; however, in this world, subhumans would not be so discriminated against, perhaps not even being regarded to such a degree of societal "subhumanity". :feelswhere:

I misread that as killing them; however, in this world, subhumans would not be so discriminated against, perhaps not even being regarded to such a degree of societal "subhumanity". :feelswhere:
lookism is essentially a caste system in the modern world lets just make it official

Low iq ugly whores produce unattractive males which causes the non chads to be misserable.

Low iq ugly whores produce unattractive males which causes the non chads to be misserable.
yes add low IQ toilets to the no-birth list. If low IQ stacy then her breeding partner has to be chosen for her no autonomy in her sexual choice

no shit, that's why I'm suggesting this brutal legislation