Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ugly whores are more privileged than stacies

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
because they dont have to put effort at all and they're constantly told their beautiful despite being ugly cum dumpsters. none of their privilege is deserved. ugly landwhales and sheboons get free things handed to them by simps, despite contributing nothing to society. I hope they all get raped and killed (in video game)

The fat ugliest whores are the most cherished by soyciety

Yes, they are literally an insult to men just by their existence but they have infinite SMV just like Stacies.

Furthermore, there is no difference between a Stacy and an uggo. Both have identical personalities just one of them is attractive, the other one isn't.

because they dont have to put effort at all and they're constantly told their beautiful despite being ugly cum dumpsters. none of their privilege is deserved. ugly landwhales and sheboons get free things handed to them by simps, despite contributing nothing to society. I hope they all get raped and killed (in video game)
They are dirty cum rags who are worshipped by simps and cucks
This is a clown world :feelsclown:

I swear I've seen more Chad on the streets than stacies even in the most affluent areas I rarely see stacies

disgusting foids look like this

Waito piggu

Stacies don't have to put in effort as well because they were born the way they are.

This is true and check this out: