Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly Turk ogre cuck crying about sexual assault of Turk whores by pakis

Most are ugly but there are some lookers there for sure

By animals you mean turkroach females right:ahegao::ahegao:

There are Turkish high beckies and Stacie’s tho but very rare ,they deserve a good rape ,for example I want to rape jailbaits who go out with revealing shit in my area so much ,they are just asking for it

There are Turkish high beckies and Stacie’s tho but very rare ,they deserve a good rape ,for example I want to rape jailbaits who go out with revealing shit in my area so much ,they are just asking for it
Is it common for turk females to dress like whores?

Raping kids is funny af I can’t help but JOKER LAUGH MY ASS OFF when I see a random article about these obnoxious little spawns getting raped :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: This is pure comedy
You’re fucking evil man , you would be dead if you were raped as a kid ,that’s not funny

I was worse than just raped, rape is NOTHING. The scars I have all over my body and mind speak for themselves:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Same kinda but definitely not worse than rape you idiot

Inceldom is worse than rape, we suffer much more than these spoiled entitled “rape victims” especially the foids:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
It is not you fukcing idiot