Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly trait: people say you look angry or annoyed all the time

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
If people say this to you, but you’re not actually angry / annoyed or whatever, and you have done or said nothing to indicate this, this is just an indirect way of calling you ugly. Don’t forget that.

I get that shit all the time. Normies feel it’s ok to just rudely ask me “you seem mad” “you seem annoyed” but I have not said anything negative nor have I physically acted in a way that implies this. Especially confusing that before this point you’ve only been polite and helpful by using respectful terms, and they don’t do this, yet in their mind somehow you are the asshole being rude and they are the victim, even though in reality, objectively they are the ass hole in every single way.

It’s just another form of lookism based bullying rebranded at your expense

Last edited:
Why did you have to share this knowledge?! People at work ALWAYS say this to me even though my eyes barely open all the way. They say I always seems so serious/angry when I am actually in a good mood on some days. Now I know what they mean, they mean they can't stand the sight of me....

damn it all....:feelsrope:

Why did you have to share this knowledge?! People at work ALWAYS say this to me even though my eyes barely open all the way. They say I always seems so serious/angry when I am actually in a good mood on some days. Now I know what they mean, they mean they can't stand the sight of me....

damn it all....:feelsrope:
They’ll tell you “it’s just your vibe bro it’s your vibe”. Another lookism interpretation . Vibe is based off looks.

Once again, do you have people who you have no issues with and you have good convos and they seem to have no problem with you?

Do you treat these people the same way you do those accusing you of “looking angry or annoyed”? If yes, it is entirely looks and those normies are more vain and lookist than the ones who don’t mind you as much.

they want us to be happy. when we haven't had sex in our whole fucking life

They’ll tell you “it’s just your vibe bro it’s your vibe”. Another lookism interpretation . Vibe is based off looks.

Once again, do you have people who you have no issues with and you have good convos and they seem to have no problem with you?

Do you treat these people the same way you do those accusing you of “looking angry or annoyed”? If yes, it is entirely looks and those normies are more vain and lookist than the ones who don’t mind you as much.
Not really. Even though I try my best everyone seems to hate me in the end. It is just my aura. It's funny because I was talking to another user about the same thing today. I guess I just make people want to punch me in the face.

Not really. Even though I try my best everyone seems to hate me in the end. It is just my aura. It's funny because I was talking to another user about the same thing today. I guess I just make people want to punch me in the face.
Damn. I at least have 1 or 2 people who tolerate me out of a dozen. They are always also on the uglier side and occasionally even a normie tolerates me passively.

Damn. I at least have 1 or 2 people who tolerate me out of a dozen. They are always also on the uglier side and occasionally even a normie tolerates me passively.
'How many seconds until he leaves?' is the thought on everyone's mind when I walk in. It's rough.

It happens to me a lot of times:lul:. I look kinda angry dude

they want us to be happy. when we haven't had sex in our whole fucking life
They'd say sex doesn't matter, just like a rich faggot saying money doesn't matter:feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm pulling skin off my face rn

My normal expression is angry even when I'm not.

Giga truecel trait : you look angry or annoyed all the time but nobody asks about it since you don't talk to nobody irl

I remember I was asked why I'm sad. JFL.

Yes since Highschool. For some reason, I have always been told that I either look Angry or Sad. Mostly sad.