Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ugly sub-humans with low IQ should not be allowed to reproduce to prevent further suffering

uniquename21

uniquename21

Recruit
★★★
At least ugly subhuman with high IQ can STEMcuck and moneymaxx and be betabuxx or even hard looksmaxx.
And even genetically modify their egg or sperm to produce a desirable baby.
but, low IQ subhuman are doomed, they don't know what is going on.

High IQ + subhuman = adaptability to environment
Low IQ + subhuman = doomed and hopeless
and most ugly subhuman are from third world countries and they are non white plus poor as fuck and burden in our economy.
OIP.ZEzO9CAcr8YgM9b_lI9jHAHaEz

and these people are like this because of their low IQ not because of colonization.

lotta incels have better life than these people tbh

OIP.RPATsBBMv7FNk-34ChuTCQHaFk

these are low IQ poor ugly genetically inferior subhumans who should never be allowed to reproduce.
if they do reproduce then they are going to suffer unnecessarily.
if they dont we have to care about these dysgenic people.

immigration should be illegal so these dumb people wont turn first world countries into shithole.

they should be forcefully sterilized in my opinion :feelsXmas:

I'm not a bad person for supporting forced sterilization, I'm telling you that lotta suffering can be prevented if some people didnt reproduce.:ahegao:

At least ugly subhuman with high IQ can STEMcuck and moneymaxx and be betabuxx or even hard looksmaxx.

and most ugly subhuman are from third world countries and they are non white plus poor as fuck and burden in our economy.

and these people are like this because of their low IQ not because of colonization.

these are low IQ poor ugly genetically inferior subhumans who should never be allowed to reproduce.

immigration should be illegal so these dumb people wont turn first world countries into shithole.

I'm not a bad person for supporting forced sterilization, I'm telling you that lotta suffering can be prevented if some people didnt reproduce.:ahegao:
It won’t benefit the economy though. People like this are what’s needed to run the "order" of the world

It won’t benefit the economy though. People like this are what’s needed to run the "order" of the world
well not really we can use machine and automation. low IQ unskilled labor force is replaced by AI AGI IOT Automation. its precise cost effective and profitable. in near future people like them will be completely useless considering the fact that even people with an IQ of 97 are struggling to find jobs. our economy can still function with these people stop supporting. go do your research on this topic and get back

In today’s society ugly low IQ subhuman females are allowed to reproduce while males aren’t. This would continue to pollute the human gene pool.
Thats high IQ. i completely agree. both ugly subhuman men and women should not be allowed to reproduce

well not really we can use machine and automation. low IQ unskilled labor force is replaced by AI AGI IOT Automation. its precise cost effective and profitable. in near future people like them will be completely useless considering the fact that even people with an IQ of 97 are struggling to find jobs. our economy can still function with these people stop supporting. go do your research on this topic and get back
How much money do you think AI costs? You realise sterilising whole nations will be fucked for the economy, that paired with all the protests and propaganda and you’ve dug yourself a pile of shit :feelshaha:

Thats high IQ. i completely agree. both ugly subhuman men and women should not be allowed to reproduce
Foids will be always able to reproduce no matter the circumstances

Last edited:
Lol these "subhumans" will be fucking at an early age.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying niggers and curries are useful in any way, I’m just saying mass sterilisation in big chunks of whole nations is not good for the economy

It makes the economy worse. These low IQ subhumans are unemployed in the West living off the White men's tax money.
This is really the White man's burden.:feelsseriously:

In today’s society ugly low IQ subhuman females are allowed to reproduce while males aren’t. This would continue to pollute the human gene pool.
True, especially given the fact that most genes that influence intelligence are located in the X chromosome that you get from your mother. If your dad is intelligent, but your mom is stupid, you'll likely come out stupid too.:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

How much money do you think AI costs? You realise sterilising whole nations will be fucked for the economy, that paired with all the protests and propaganda and you’ve dug yourself a pile of shit :feelshaha:
Less than supporting illegal migrants. Sterilising whole subhuman nations will end future incels' suffering.

Attachments

• 1656749848988.png
    1656749848988.png
    409 bytes · Views: 8
It makes the economy worse. These low IQ subhumans are unemployed in the West living off the White men's tax money.
No it doesn't, you have millions of low income low iq niggers and curries working in factories. They are beneficial especially in the cosmetic and retail industry

Lol these "subhumans" will be fucking at an early age.
The females? Sure. The males? Not so much, unless you're talking about them not allowing the females to have a choice.

No it doesn't, you have millions of low income low iq niggers and curries working in factories. They are beneficial especially in the cosmetic and retail industry
They don't work, they are unemployed. Most migrants in the EU are unemployed living off of tax payers' money.

Less than supporting illegal migrants. Sterilising whole subhuman nations will end future incels' suffering.
I wasn’t talking about supporting illegal immigrants? I was talking about mass sterilisation of third world countries :feelsseriously:

They don't work, they are unemployed. Most migrants in the EU are unemployed living off of tax payers' money.
I wasn’t talking about immigrants, that’s a completely different discussion

I wasn’t talking about supporting illegal immigrants? I was talking about mass sterilisation of third world countries :feelsseriously:
Unless the ethnic migrant is University educated and not low IQ, it is useful. Most migrants aren't that way. Mast sterilisation of third world countries is a Giga based idea:feelsLSD:

I wasn’t talking about immigrants, that’s a completely different discussion
Still, these rapefugees shouldn't be allowed to enter first world nations. Only if they have some qualifications.

Isn't that what Nazis were doing? Eliminate all disabled, low-iq subhumans

Unless the ethnic migrant is University educated and not low IQ, it is useful. Most migrants aren't that way. Mast sterilisation of third world countries is a Giga based idea:feelsLSD:
It’s not a completely based idea, yes in theory it is a good idea but the repercussions may be awful

I mean I believe in some aspects of neo-nazism, I mean Hitler was a good ruler and did stabilise a shitty Weimar Republic. However nowadays it’s a completely different ball game

Based asl we need more. people like you in the world

It’s not a completely based idea, yes in theory it is a good idea but the repercussions may be awful
Average height will increase, average IQ will increase, average beauty will increase, average GDP per capita will increase, HDI will increase, etc.
The repercussions will be awful given the fast that (((leftists))) don't like it, so if we can also sterilise them too, we'll be good to go.

Agreed. Eugenics is legit.

As a deathnic I 100% agree:feelsrope:

Average height will increase, average IQ will increase, average beauty will increase, average GDP per capita will increase, HDI will increase, etc.
The repercussions will be awful given the fast that (((leftists))) don't like it, so if we can also sterilise them too, we'll be good to go.
The thing is I’m not entirely against the idea (in theory) because it is practical. I just think that it will be too messy and the end results will just take years to repair

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying niggers and curries are useful in any way, I’m just saying mass sterilisation in big chunks of whole nations is not good for the economy
hmm i see what your saying

exactly my point

Cope, all stacies should be impregnated by 5'0 bald rice and currycels to ruin their genes :feelsdevil:

look at deeplearing, robotic arms, OpenCV, IOT they are affordable by companies. low IQ pajeets and niggers are not needed tbh.
do your research on automation and get back!
AI will not replace High iq people, it will only replace low and Average IQ people.
You have no idea what so ever about AI, AGI advancements in automation.
do your research and get back.

i
it wont be a huge loss alright! automation got us covered

exactly my point

nazi were based. if you hate nazis then go to third world countries and street shit with those people.
hilter was based. if hitler were to successful in his mission then we all would be whites tbh

look at deeplearing, robotic arms, OpenCV, IOT they are affordable by companies. low IQ pajeets and niggers are not needed tbh.
do your research on automation and get back!
AI will not replace High iq people, it will only replace low and Average IQ people.
You have no idea what so ever about AI, AGI advancements in automation.
do your research and get back.
I think my point fairly stands. And I have done a lot of research about AI for my coursework, so I think I’m dignified to have my own perspective, whether you agree or not

nazi were based. if you hate nazis then go to third world countries and street shit with those people.
hilter was based. if hitler were to successful in his mission then we all would be whites tbh
never said i hated nazis. they were right about eugenics

As an antinatalist, I think nobody should reproduce though.
As for ugly subhumans like me, I'd even say those of us who're not smart shouldn't reproduce (i.e. ugly subhumans with an average IQ shouldn't reproduce either). Although maybe by "low IQ", you also mean "average IQ".

As a Low IQ freak, I agree.

The thing is I’m not entirely against the idea (in theory) because it is practical. I just think that it will be too messy and the end results will just take years to repair
Can't disagree with you on that one.

if white leftists stopped throwing money at third-world subhumans then a lot of these problems would fix themselves. eventually natural selection takes hold and those who lose in competition are defeated and become part of history

I agree but its sort of being cucky as you are giving into what the females, baby killers and eugenicists wants

if white leftists stopped throwing money at third-world subhumans then a lot of these problems would fix themselves. eventually natural selection takes hold and those who lose in competition are defeated and become part of history
Exactly my point

i think there should be sometype of requirements you need to meet before having any offsprings and if you break that LAW the punishments should be Very harsh- and force people with bad gentic material for there sperms and eggs be killed So that they would be unfertile

requirements such as: IQ level CANT reproduce if your iQ is below a certin point

Money- CANT reproduce if you cant provide a certin amount of money per child

Looks- CANT reproduce if you dont have normal face and normal height and overall decent appearance

Health- The parents who would have the offsprings must have good health like good organs be in shape and stuff- and they should go under sometype of mental health TEST to prevent child abuse and other types of sufring

@uniquename21