Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly Seal Shunned By Peers and Abandoned By Its Mother

H

Hapacelricecel

Recruit
★★★
Sitting all alone on a beach, this little seal is an outcast from the colony.

Its crime? Having reddish-brown fur and the palest of blue eyes. The rest of its sleek black family took an instant dislike to the ginger pup, leaving it to fend for itself.

The pictures were taken by Anatoly Strakhov, who spotted the seal on Tyuleniy Island, Russia.

The photographer, 61, said: ‘He was hiding and waiting for his mother to come and feed him.

‘He had a very strange colour fur and looked different from his two black brothers.

I was pleased to be able to capture such an unusual animal, but the poor seal is almost blind and so was unlikely to survive in the wild.’

Luckily, Mr Strakhov was with staff from a dolphinarium who took it into their care.

The pup – whose colour is the result of an accumulation of iron in its fur – might have had more luck in the U.S. One of the biggest concentrations of red-haired seals is in San Francisco.

Even animals are blackpilled. They dont want a different subhuman in the pack

It's supposed to be dead due to its genetic mutations, just like we are.

Its crime? Having reddish-brown fur and the palest of blue eyes. The rest of its sleek black family took an instant dislike to the ginger pup, leaving it to fend for itself.

The pictures were taken by Anatoly Strakhov, who spotted the seal on Tyuleniy Island, Russia.

The photographer, 61, said: ‘He was hiding and waiting for his mother to come and feed him.

‘He had a very strange colour fur and looked different from his two black brothers.

I was pleased to be able to capture such an unusual animal, but the poor seal is almost blind and so was unlikely to survive in the wild.’

Luckily, Mr Strakhov was with staff from a dolphinarium who took it into their care.

The pup – whose colour is the result of an accumulation of iron in its fur – might have had more luck in the U.S. One of the biggest concentrations of red-haired seals is in San Francisco.

View attachment 95002
I wish there were some higher species that watched over us and relieved ugly humans.

This is heartbreaking.

its over for sealcels :feelsrope::feelsrope:

The largest male mates with the females.

Poor seal dude, its over for sealcels in 2019. Mogged by chadeal

This seal will get lots of love and attention (as it should), but what about all the lonely isolated men in this world?

Oh, I forgot, no one cares about them. No one's really bothered about male suicide, almost forgot.

Poor seal. :cryfeels: I'll take him in.

If you think human mothers are any different, you're delusional. Without the social stigma, they'd do the same thing in unimaginable numbers.

This seal will get lots of love and attention (as it should), but what about all the lonely isolated men in this world?

Oh, I forgot, no one cares about them. No one's really bothered about male suicide, almost forgot.

View attachment 95002
lmfaooo the thing looks like jeremy meeks

Poor seal, nature is so callous.

If you think human mothers are any different, you're delusional. Without the social stigma, they'd do the same thing in unimaginable numbers.
Exactly thats why i lol at dumfuck brainlet incels that love their parents

take the darwinpill

How saddening.

he looks so cute tbh I would pet him gladly

i wish i could find this seal, and take care of it, and not let it be hurt and lonely anymore :cryfeels:

Poor seal, nature is so callous.
fuck nature, nature made us like this, i wish i could nuke it

life fuel, at least somebody is loving it now, not even the mons or brothers of the little creature cared for it, just because it was born diferent,

Last edited:

i wish this peices of shit, have cancer, and somebody says "it nature you genetical garbage, die to unsure yout shit genes aren't going to be passed"