Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly people can't "just live" in the social world

W

Wizard

Greycel
Ugly people lack any kind of innate value, there is nothing to our essence that makes us a positive thing to other people. The natural order and natural sorting system does not work for us, and often against us. We are the detritus and if we leave it to the systems in place we will just be wiped away quietly.

Ugly people can't have lives where they just sit chilling with people in a room, where just being in each others presence is nice and pleasing. Where talking about something mundane, being a goof, and making fart noises with your mouth is amusing. Our presence brings about a negative feeling, and at best we are neutral and tolerated. You must live an intellectual life, a skilled life, a focused life. Even with fellow ugly people we have to discuss our experiences, our thoughts, and provide something. There is no fun for us, there is no giggles, there is no sillyness that makes everyone smile. You must anchor to some thing, you will only have a social life if it is based on a common productive hobby that you can contribute to. You must forget the possibility that socializing means just talking with someone, social interaction has no inherent value separated from the value of the individual. People are not lonely enough that just talking about their day to anyone will solve it, they need someone they value. Anything that has been co-opted in to the natural sorting system will just trend towards people with innate visual value, because everything they do is pleasing by default.

That default world is off limits to you. We were lied to, we were told we could have it. But we can't, that was always the product of looks and being with someone who just made you feel good looking at them. There is no peace for us, there is no fun. There is only serious social interaction with a certain dispassionate nature while people have fun around us or at our expense.

Humans are not made for this kind of suffering, its beyond cruelty.

Indeed the only options for us are either live a hermit/religious lifestyle or (if you have the talent,intelligence) to completely indulge in something like music, art, science etc.

This is the kind of quality posts this forum deserves.

Exceptional blackpill. No incel should ever forget this.

Wizard said:
...There is no fun for us, there is no giggles, there is no sillyness that makes everyone smile. You must anchor to some thing, you will only have a social life if it is based on a common productive hobby that you can contribute to. You must forget the possibility that socializing means just talking with someone, social interaction has no inherent value separated from the value of the individual. People are not lonely enough that just talking about their day to anyone will solve it, they need someone they value. Anything that has been co-opted in to the natural sorting system will just trend towards people with innate visual value, because everything they do is pleasing by default.

That default world is off limits to you. We were lied to, we were told we could have it. But we can't, that was always the product of looks and being with someone who just made you feel good looking at them. There is no peace for us, there is no fun. There is only serious social interaction with a certain dispassionate nature while people have fun around us or at our expense.

Good stuff.  I've noticed in myself a seriousness that has gotten more severe. 

Never cared for Bruce Hornsby much but this song has some good lines. 

Good enough to hire not good enough to marry
When it all happens nobody wins

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfKIq1Pmc8Q[/video]

It's a constant fight for survival

I remember back in highschool when people used to make fun of me on facebook in pictures where i would occasionally appear.

That shit was heart-breaking.

Battlefield3cel said:
It's a constant fight for survival

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04UTFg4t8Ag[/video]

Ugly people aren't allowed to be in the sphere of joy.

We're cast aside to be social outcasts and hardly any groups wants to have us around...

Piquedram said:
I remember back in highschool when people used to make fun of me on facebook in pictures where i would occasionally appear.
That shit was heart-breaking.

An old friend linked me to an old school photo someone had uploaded that had me in it, one of the few comments were people calling me the weird kid. I don't think I did much apart from close my eyes, take a deep breath, and close the page. People remember the sins of the ugly.

Sorry you had to go through that shit man.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Ugly people aren't allowed to be in the sphere of joy.

We're cast aside to be social outcasts and hardly any groups wants to have us around...

It's okay it was a long time ago.

I learned how to dodge cameras in the meantime. I've got like a sixth sense i swear. 

If someone pulls out a phone i can feel it and i gtfo of frame.

In order for an ugly person to live in the social world you need to be extremely good at something e.g. video games. What's beyond terrible is knowing that if you are ugly, people will drop you immediately as soon as you stop doing well at something.

Wizard said:
Ugly people lack any kind of innate value, there is nothing to our essence that makes us a positive thing to other people. The natural order and natural sorting system does not work for us, and often against us. We are the detritus and if we leave it to the systems in place we will just be wiped away quietly.

Ugly people can't have lives where they just sit chilling with people in a room, where just being in each others presence is nice and pleasing. Where talking about something mundane, being a goof, and making fart noises with your mouth is amusing. Our presence brings about a negative feeling, and at best we are neutral and tolerated. You must live an intellectual life, a skilled life, a focused life. Even with fellow ugly people we have to discuss our experiences, our thoughts, and provide something. There is no fun for us, there is no giggles, there is no sillyness that makes everyone smile. You must anchor to some thing, you will only have a social life if it is based on a common productive hobby that you can contribute to. You must forget the possibility that socializing means just talking with someone, social interaction has no inherent value separated from the value of the individual. People are not lonely enough that just talking about their day to anyone will solve it, they need someone they value. Anything that has been co-opted in to the natural sorting system will just trend towards people with innate visual value, because everything they do is pleasing by default.

If we were on r/incels you would b guilded to oblivion for this

This is true. Most jobs have so much forced socialization now, that asocial misanthropes are unemployable in this day and age. I am still semi-trying to find a local job that I can tolerate, perhaps even part-time, until Basic Income arrives and I can NEET in peace, as hermitceling is by far my best cope.