Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly people can never be good people

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
A

Ugly people trying to be good is a desperate pathetic attempt to compensate for their ugly useless fucking existence, because selfishness is the inherent reality of life, not goodness

So don't feel bad for not being perfect and the shit you've done, you were born into your role of being an ugly fuck who is physically unable to be good

another day another mog

another day another mog
As ugly people the most morally right thing we can do is minimizing our existence as much as possible, like not talking, not bothering anyone, staying away from foids, etc, our existence is an act of evilness

Tbh, don't be a nice guy theory

As ugly people the most morally right thing we can do is minimizing our existence as much as possible, like not talking, not bothering anyone, staying away from foids, etc, our existence is an act of evilness
Yes indeed I agree.

because selfishness is the inherent reality of life, not goodness
“Man is evil.” Said all the wisest men to comfort me. Ah, if only it were true today! For evil is man’s greatest strength. Man must become better and more evil, so do I teach.

Blame disney.
Ugly people are always evil and the good ones are beautiful.
Though it is opposite irl

Blame disney.
Showing kids Disney garbage is child abuse. And, as you explain, raising generations on this shit has damaged society beyond repair. It's such an easy thing, to make the bad guy ugly, but it relies too much on people distinguishing reality from fiction. Most people can't.

You'd have no reason to be nice if you're good looking, nice guy = ugly guy
Yeah I feel like I’m only nice for fear of backlash, conflict and criticism but people hate me anyway no matter how nice or humble I act. I may as well be a douchebag but it’s just not in me to be a douchebag

Yeah I feel like I’m only nice for fear of backlash, conflict and criticism but people hate me anyway no matter how nice or humble I act. I may as well be a douchebag but it’s just not in me to be a douchebag
Slave morality

Why be nice if foids still won't fuck you anyways? There's no benefit to it. The more rude a chad is to a foid, the more likely she is to get on her knees and blow him.

Blame disney.
disney is owned by jews lol disney and all other western animation studios are jew subliminal propaganda machines

Showing kids Disney garbage is child abuse. And, as you explain, raising generations on this shit has damaged society beyond repair. It's such an easy thing, to make the bad guy ugly, but it relies too much on people distinguishing reality from fiction. Most people can't.

People always judge me on appearance and find me extremely creepy

Many ugly people are good people, they just won't ever be seen as good

That's a good point we should minimize our existence to be bullied less. It's not about good or bad it's about minimizing our existence, getting rid of the ego.