Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly+NT: girlfriends and friends; Ugly + non-NT: incel

autistandugly

autistandugly

Admiral
★★★
If you are ugly and autistic, it's over

If you are ugly and autistic, it's over
I am ugly and NT. I have never had a girlfriend, women clearly voice their acceptance of my personality, but disgust at my face. I no longer go outside. I perhaps make friends, but I don't want any anymore.

True. Just be tall and NT is law here, face is less important from what I see when I'm outside. Sometimes I see shorter men with women which proves the brutality of the NT-pill. Most of us aspies are unemployed and only a handful of us ever experience a relationship. Foids and employers can somehow sense that something is wrong with us and then we stay outcasted, sexless and without copes which aren't gonna pay themselves.

NTcels can careermaxx and have social lives. These things are usually off the table for autists. This is why being an ugly autist is basically inceldom on steroids.

I am ugly and NT. I have never had a girlfriend, women clearly voice their acceptance of my personality, but disgust at my face. I no longer go outside. I perhaps make friends, but I don't want any anymore.
Age?

NTcels can careermaxx and have social lives. These things are usually off the table for autists. This is why being an ugly autist is basically inceldom on steroids.

don’t let logic55 see this

No, I think if you are really ugly a girlfriend is really hard even for NT.

So I would rather say: Ugly + NT = Normie + Non-NT in terms of SMV (both for sexual and social market value)

nah if you're truecel then it's over