Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly men are usually the first to die in movies

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Have you noticed this too?

For instance in Apocalypto from Mel Gibson, the first to be sacrificed is the 3- guy with bulging eyes.

In Stalingrad (Russian movie from 2013), at some point a soldier is literally shot by his superior officer just because he's ugly. A less ugly soldier wouldn't have been punished as harshly.

Only examples that come to my mind right now, but there's probably more.

More examples, please

More examples, please
It is hard to come with precise examples because they are buried in deep layers of my brain and I don't watch movies very often anymore. But the general impression I got out of movie-watching since childhood is definitely that unattractive characters are in secondary/tertiary roles and die faster.

Prisoners is a good blackpill

and nigga's and other ethnics get killed of for no reason too, just so white chad can save white stacy and ride off into the sunset

reeeeeeeeeeee

this is why I liked Hills have eyes, the mutants capture and enslave the stacies and get to enjoy them.

Not really, tho. There more than enough looking-glass-movies where the good looking asshole dies first and the good guy wins in the end.

Replace ugly with ethnic and you would be right... / idk about ugly people dieing on purpose first in any recent movies...

I think you meant to say black men

Ugly guys are usually shitty retard villians with no redeeming qualities while Hannibal lector villians are handsome, loved, intelligent, respected by their enemies and tons of fangirls.

Chads and roasties are the most likely to die in shootings
0e9.jpg

I don't watch any movies. 99% of them have some forced romance between 2 extremely attractive people that ruins the movie for me. Literally, can't recall the last movie I've seen where the people fall in love because of anything other than looks.