Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly jew woman with downsyndrome now the face of gucci

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Calvin Klein made a black plus size tranny the face of their new company with this billboard

And now Gucci is on the train as well! They have elected an ugly down syndrome genetic trash filth jewess to now portray Gucci products as a supermodel.

God I fucking hate women. I hate trannies too. I hate women who are genetic trash, worse than us even, getting 10000000x what we get. NONE OF US HAVE DOWN SYNDROME BUT WE'RE ROTTING AND NOT BEING A MILLIONAIRE GUCCI SUPERMODEL. FUCKING WOMEN AND FUCK THIS TRANNY NIGGER BITCH TOO but this thread is about the jewess, Ellie Goldstein.

UGLY INCEL: FUCKED
LEGITIMATE GENETIC TRASH DOWN SYNDROME FEMALE: TOP 10% OF INCOME

Well its (((them))) making it possible

I'm hoping that people will study these shitty times we're living in 100 years from now and laugh at how fucking stupid we were. That would require for things to get better first though...
Ellie

Is this not animal abuse?

LMAO this is the future dystopia we saw in 80s movies. We're here. Look at this clown shit

lol i'd fuck that down syndrome bitch retard so hard tbhngl

Can't make this shit up if you tried.

If it was a guy, it would never happen

jews when they eat all the disgusting crap they find and create ugly ass foids

only foids get that privilege. gynocentricity has really fucked us over

I have the same weird smile shape, where the lips detach on the corners but remain joined on the center.

She's basically my looksmatch, lol

Last edited:
Hitlers rolling in his grave

only foids get that privilege. gynocentricity has really fucked us over
Gigachad only.
I'm hoping that people will study these shitty times we're living in 100 years from now and laugh at how fucking stupid we were. That would require for things to get better first though...
View attachment 285382
Careful there, you might get the PC Police mad.

UGLY INCEL: FUCKED
LEGITIMATE GENETIC TRASH DOWN SYNDROME FEMALE: TOP 10% OF INCOME
The black transgender woman is in because black culture and trans culture and fat culture are burning their way up the kiln together and joining hands even. As for disabilities, it's only women 100%. Jewish, I don't know. Probably mostly for women only as well.
Now being diverse is considered attractive because virtue signalling, you have to praise it even if you're a normie who doesn't believe it, diversity is like a God now or something. Sure most people aren't attracted to these two, if they were to date them it would be for that real life Reddit karma with friends and networks. And of course any outsider reading this will think I'm being discriminatory in saying this. This is a religion at this point, and blasphemy, as usual, is common sense.
Lol now she has a Saw, Joker, or Anonymous look to her.

View attachment 285382

Had to chuckle when I saw that, she doesn't look remotely good at all. Yet she gets paid to do nothing, while I have to slave away in a warehouse to make 1/10000 of what she makes :feelshaha:

the tribe never loses.

:feelsclown:

Last edited:
Time for undesirable men to flood and GQ magazine and other male model industries to guilt trip them about how they promote inequality by only displaying 10/10 males.

Oh wait, that doesn't work for non-chads.

View attachment 285382
It’s abuse to my eyes is what it is

Just know Jews are loling at all this, finally they have their revenge on the goy

Volcel if you wouldn't

Makes me want to go out, buy all the copies of fashion magazines at a store and publicly burn them for all to see.

This is the greatest time in history for foids they have no downsides

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back